BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

Purportedly From his My Space page

CtKrkFlWAAAye3S.jpg

Sad.

Sad when young people feel that is the only solution to their problems.

No what's sad is you enable these fucking parasites.. WHAT'S TRULY SAD is 4 families have lost mothers.. and for what??? So you can slap around your appeasement of your own??? FUCK YOU

absolutely spot on, I almost think democrats secretly view this a price to be paid for their ideology. They are the ones gleeful at the downfall of white western civ, while they pretend to be saddened by the effects of their own policies.
I couldn't have said it better.. you are absolutely correct. Democrats don't care if their appeasement policy costs lives so long as they remain in power and destroy the last vestige of freedom that is the United States of America.. POWER AT ALL COST.

you say it quite well, too bad the muslim boot lickers really don't care.

What is sad is, something went terribly wrong with this young man. We don't know what. Innocent people died as a result.

Instead of waiting to see what is revealed, we have people salivating over the hope - yes HOPE - that it is a Muslim. And, it it is - they are ready to jump on the anti-Muslim bandwagon and blame this crime on Islam.

I want to ask these questions - can you answer them thoughtfully?

Can a Muslim commit a crime that is not ideologically based?

If so - what difference does the religion of the perpetrator make?

Why such eagerness to politicize this tragedy?

Why do you always fucking excuse it?? While you lick every muslims asshole, peoples lives are being turned upside down watching their father die, their mother.. and for what???

What evidence is there that indicates his religion had anything to do with it? Please note - evidence = facts, not opinion.

"...Arcan Cetin is a Turkish Muslim, contrary to original reports that the shooter was a Hispanic man."

Arcan Cetin Arrested: Burlington Police Capture Cascade Mall Shooting Suspect One Day After Attack That Left Five Dead

Terrible

The media threw all hispanics under the bus.

To protect this scum!

Bullshit.

Hispanic - Middle Eastern - they look similar.
Bullshit on you

No one has ever mistaken me for middle eastern.
You don't look very hispanic either.

Look at the peoples of the middle east and look at the peoples we term hispanic. You will see a huge variety within each group. What special define features in those initial police pictures makes him one or the other?

ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?! WTF you say lady about how we look ...............how would you know how I look my photos have all been deleted and I am left with a fucking dog as my pic?!?!!?!?! In winter people stop me on the street and ask me if I have been on vacation in South America not the Middle East!?!?!?!

This guy is Islamic he learned to kill the Islamic way. He praises ISIS!

"A Tumblr page in his name contains references to the phrase “Subhan Allah,” which means Glory be to God, as well as comments about serial killers. It links to a page that praises the ISIS leader."

Arcan Cetin: Did Cascade Mall Suspect Support Hillary Clinton & ISIS?

THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.. Not the Arab League.. Not Sharia compliant. There's a period at the end of that last sentence. End of discussion.

Sharia has nothing to do with this.

Purportedly From his My Space page

CtKrkFlWAAAye3S.jpg

Sad.

Sad when young people feel that is the only solution to their problems.

No what's sad is you enable these fucking parasites.. WHAT'S TRULY SAD is 4 families have lost mothers.. and for what??? So you can slap around your appeasement of your own??? FUCK YOU

God, you guys are so happy it's a Muslim you don't give a fuck about the victims.

"...Arcan Cetin is a Turkish Muslim, contrary to original reports that the shooter was a Hispanic man."

Arcan Cetin Arrested: Burlington Police Capture Cascade Mall Shooting Suspect One Day After Attack That Left Five Dead

Terrible

To protect this scum!

Bullshit.

Bullshit on you

Look at the peoples of the middle east and look at the peoples we term hispanic. You will see a huge variety within each group. What special define features in those initial police pictures makes him one or the other?
That's not the fucking point and you damn well know it. This asshole who is MUSLIM came here as an immigrant thanks to leftist policy and was allowed to slaughter innocent Americans for no fucking reason what so ever... or should I say, just to appease you TREASONOUS leftists.. The media did everything they could once again, to lie, jump to conclusions, anything to call it something other than what it is.. TERRORISM from the same fucking SCUM- RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...
You are as crazy as they come but I agree with you here.

Terrible

To protect this scum!

Bullshit.

Bullshit on you

ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?! WTF you say lady about how we look ...............how would you know how I look my photos have all been deleted and I am left with a fucking dog as my pic?!?!!?!?! In winter peole stop me on the street and ask me if I have been on vacation in South America not the Middle East!?!?!?!

"A Tumblr page in his name contains references to the phrase “Subhan Allah,” which means Glory be to God, as well as comments about serial killers. It links to a page that praises the ISIS leader."

Who's hispanic and who's middle eastern?

mf3.jpg mf4.jpg mf5.jpg mft1.jpg ms2.jpg ms3.jpg

To protect this scum!

Bullshit.

Bullshit on you

ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?! WTF you say lady about how we look ...............how would you know how I look my photos have all been deleted and I am left with a fucking dog as my pic?!?!!?!?! In winter peole stop me on the street and ask me if I have been on vacation in South America not the Middle East!?!?!?!

View attachment 91012 View attachment 91013 View attachment 91014 View attachment 91015 View attachment 91016 View attachment 91017
You spoke about me

I am the brown skinned one you have been discussing and I am not Middle Eastern I am a Bronxite!

Washington mall shooting suspect Arcan Cetin was 'zombie-like' during arrest

No evidence pointed to terrorism, Michael Knutson, assistant special agent in charge of the Seattle FBI, said at the news conference late Saturday night. Authorities believe he is the only shooter.

...The exact motive behind the shooting that killed four women and a man in a Macy's store remains unclear, but authorities say Cetin's ex-girlfriend used to work at the store. However, she has not worked there in several months and now lives in another county. KING 5 reported that Cetin was in possession of three guns Friday night; all of them were legally purchased, but Cetin stole them from a family member. The weapon used Friday night was a .22 Ruger, according to law enforcement, KING 5 reported.

The Seattle Times reports that Cetin's criminal record includes three assault charges related to domestic violence, the victim being Cetin's stepfather. Cetin also was arrested on a drunken driving charge, the Times reports.

A judge told Cetin Dec. 29 he could not possess a firearm, according to the Times. His stepfather convinced the judge not to impose a no-contact order. He said his stepson was "going through a hard time."

He sounds like a troubled violent young person. Not much different than a number of other mass shooters we've had. The police describe him as "zombie like" state when they arrested him.

Bullshit.

Bullshit on you

View attachment 91012 View attachment 91013 View attachment 91014 View attachment 91015 View attachment 91016 View attachment 91017
You spoke about me

I am the brown skinned one you have been discussing and I am not Middle Eastern I am a Bronxite!

You claimed you could tell difference.

Bullshit.

Bullshit on you

You spoke about me

I retract my comment, it was an unfair one to make.

No evidence pointed to terrorism, Michael Knutson, assistant special agent in charge of the Seattle FBI, said at the news conference late Saturday night. Authorities believe he is the only shooter.

...The exact motive behind the shooting that killed four women and a man in a Macy's store remains unclear, but authorities say Cetin's ex-girlfriend used to work at the store. However, she has not worked there in several months and now lives in another county. KING 5 reported that Cetin was in possession of three guns Friday night; all of them were legally purchased, but Cetin stole them from a family member. The weapon used Friday night was a .22 Ruger, according to law enforcement, KING 5 reported.

The Seattle Times reports that Cetin's criminal record includes three assault charges related to domestic violence, the victim being Cetin's stepfather. Cetin also was arrested on a drunken driving charge, the Times reports.

A judge told Cetin Dec. 29 he could not possess a firearm, according to the Times. His stepfather convinced the judge not to impose a no-contact order. He said his stepson was "going through a hard time."

He sounds like a troubled violent young person. Not much different than a number of other mass shooters we've had. The police describe him as "zombie like" state when they arrested him.

This is on his Tumblr account

tumblr_nrgbx3WmPY1uzb3lgo1_1280.jpg

"My other dood Ali Come on me. Supreme burrito of Iran arcanmotherrussiavodkaandak47"

The crazy bastard you have championed is a terrorist sympathizing creep

"My other dood Ali Come on me. Supreme burrito of Iran arcanmotherrussiavodkaandak47"

I'm championing no one, I'm sticking to known facts. Is it possible for you to do the same?

Obama's time in office has been fraught with turmoil. One terrorist attack after another, one mass shooting after another, massive rioting, looting, burning and anarchy in the streets. This has been a most unpleasant eight years. I will be glad when he's gone.
Were you asleep during Bush's 8 years. The country was attacked.

That was a surprise attack and then Bush took action.

Obama does not have that excuse and his actions have been to make the problem(s) worse.
They were told it was going to happen and ignored the warning.

Obama's time in office has been fraught with turmoil. One terrorist attack after another, one mass shooting after another, massive rioting, looting, burning and anarchy in the streets. This has been a most unpleasant eight years. I will be glad when he's gone.
Were you asleep during Bush's 8 years. The country was attacked.
It was, as a result of Clinton's inaction over many previous attacks. Yep! And it just points out how stringent we must be in vetting those we allow into this country and how much we really need that wall. Did you know that the Obama administration mistakenly granted citizenship to 100,000 asswipe who were supposed to be deported? WTF? I said mistakenly, I am not so sure now in light of the new information that they are rushing to give as many citizenship before the election. Face it? This is the most corrupt administration in the history of the USA.
Bush ignored the warnings.

What is sad is, something went terribly wrong with this young man. We don't know what. Innocent people died as a result.

Instead of waiting to see what is revealed, we have people salivating over the hope - yes HOPE - that it is a Muslim. And, it it is - they are ready to jump on the anti-Muslim bandwagon and blame this crime on Islam.

Why do you always fucking excuse it?? While you lick every muslims asshole, peoples lives are being turned upside down watching their father die, their mother.. and for what???

What evidence is there that indicates his religion had anything to do with it? Please note - evidence = facts, not opinion.

Of The 22 World Conflicts Around The World, 21 are Muslim.

This was a few yrs ago.. I'm certain that number has skyrocketed on both ends.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran)

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

So I looked at his Tumbler account, the link you posted....lots of weird shit. But not much Islamist stuff. Serial killers...

This was a few yrs ago.. I'm certain that number has skyrocketed on both ends.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran)

We're talking about this particular crime. Where is the evidence it was Islamic? Did he yell allu akbar or anything? Supposedly he yelled a girl's name.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Forum List

Back