Breaking: Get on C-Span...McConnell Giving Warning Nuke Option

The extension of the attitude of those on this forum, that take place in DC and are reflected here is. :rolleyes:

CfXLHz8UsAAp7jG.jpg

This from the snowflake that just reported me! Fucking hypocrite

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He's also the snowflake that brags about hitting women...so yeah.

Why the fuck is Dickhead Durbin talking about bacon grease and grandma’s fried chicken on floor of Senate?

That's the nature of a filibuster.

But McConnell might use the REID option.
He will by 1:00AM.

He said that? Link please.
Senate Resumes Debate Legislation Fund Government, Jan 21 2018 | C-SPAN.org

I'm not listening to all that. Nobody is reporting that the Senate will vote to use the nuclear option, at least not yet.
He was first person to speak. Log watch full session, then scroll forward to about the 8:00 minute mark. I will post you his printed words. Hold on Air Farce ...Marines to the rescue :lol:

Why the fuck is Dickhead Durbin talking about bacon grease and grandma’s fried chicken on floor of Senate?

I'm not listening to all that. Nobody is reporting that the Senate will vote to use the nuclear option, at least not yet.
Here ya go...
Senate Democrats’ Shutdown Can End Today | Republican Leader

Here ya go...
Senate Democrats’ Shutdown Can End Today | Republican Leader

Dude, he said they would have a cloture vote, he didn't say they would use the nuclear option.

Thanks for the transcript BTW.

He's also the snowflake that brags about hitting women...so yeah.

A 230 lb dyke swinging a pool cue at me ain't "women", cupcake.

Sure thing slugger. ;) You weren't even man enough to do it with your fist. You used a pool cue.

You know you are forever labeled with that right? Any guy that hits a woman should probably not go around calling others snowflakes and cupcakes.

Now back to the subject at hand. The Republicans would make the biggest mistake in political history if they changed the rules on the nuclear option to include budget bills... knowing there is a good chance they will lose the Senate in the fall. The funding for Trump's wall would be canceled the first day they were sworn into office.

The nuclear option for this would be unprecedented

Reid used it for a lower level court appointment and McConnell upped the stakes by using it for SCOTUS

I believe it is a bad idea to get rid of that protection from simple majority rule, but I also believe that it will be tossed when democrats take the majority anyway

I'd like to see it either imposed as a constitutional rule or done away with

Ahh, I hurt the little snowflakes feelings again. Do you need a safe space to go and take a nap in?

You couldn't hurt my feelings with a chainsaw, peckerwood. I decided about a year ago to abide by the board ROEs......Snitch on me and I'll report everything you say until you got a lifetime ban....you should never have started this game.

knowing there is a good chance they will lose the Senate in the
There is next to zero percent chance Republicans lose the Senate this year because so many more contested seats are in red areas with a democrat senator

Losing the House is more probable but still highly unlikely based on the district maps as they are currently drawn

Sure thing slugger. ;) You weren't even man enough to do it with your fist. You used a pool cue.

Says the frail little fairy who's already been banned on this subject.....wanna go bye bye again?

I've only been banned once, and it wasn't because you like to beat up women.

Now I tried to bring it back to topic... You should probably do that too.

Do you really think the Republicans are dumb enough to open the door to a simple majority to pass spending bills?

Ahh, I hurt the little snowflakes feelings again. Do you need a safe space to go and take a nap in?

You couldn't hurt my feelings with a chainsaw, peckerwood. I decided about a year ago to abide by the board ROEs......Snitch on me and I'll report everything you say until you got a lifetime ban....you should never have started this game.

fucking moron, I have never reported anyone ever. That is a snowflake game that I do not play. But you go right ahead and keep doing it, show the world what a whiney little fucking baby you are.

Says the frail little fairy who's already been banned on this subject.....wanna go bye bye again?
Seriously question

How can you claim the moral high ground but still throw out school yard insults yourself?

You are making yourselfook bad here baw

You should let this one go...

How can you claim the moral high ground but still throw out school yard insults yourself?

I don't claim any moral highground. I was a street hoodlam growing up in Detroit. I took ears in Vietnam. Fuck with me here or anywhere and I'll mess you up by any means necessary....Hope that clears things up.

I'm all for it. Let's go Nazi's, take the nuclear option! :clap:

I believe it was you Maoists under Harry Reid who introduced the so called nuclear option into common practice.
Sure for something relatively minor. Trump and his band of Nazi's wants to introduce it for all legislation. I dare them to do it.
Classic!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront

I don't claim any moral highground. I was a street hoodlam growing up in Detroit. I took ears in Vietnam. Fuck with me here or anywhere and I'll mess you up by any means necessary....Hope that clears things up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ok, sorry I'm done now. I just couldn't resist. Joking about a person with mental illness isn't a joke. I now have two people on my list.

You have seen too many Rambo movies you fraud

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back