Breaking: Get on C-Span...McConnell Giving Warning Nuke Option

Uh no? I guess when your party is in power we should just throw all the rules out the window? No wonder this forum is so fucked up, and shit never gets done in Washington.

You already did. When you Maoists were in charge under Obama, Reid changed the filibuster rules. McConnell is considering using the REID OPTION.

I know, it was good when you Maoists did it, but very bad now..

You already did. When you Maoists were in charge under Obama, Reid changed the filibuster rules. McConnell is considering using the REID OPTION.

I know, it was good when you Maoists did it, but very bad now..

The "Reid Option"...I like it. :thup: And Reid did it to speed up some judicial nominations.....pity he threw it away on something as small-time as that....oh, well.

I'm all for it. Let's go Nazi's, take the nuclear option! :clap:

I believe it was you Maoists under Harry Reid who introduced the so called nuclear option into common practice.
Sure for something relatively minor. Trump and his band of Nazi's wants to introduce it for all legislation. I dare them to do it.

Funding the military and securing the border is life and death, hardly "minor."

You Maoists have shown that you place illegal aliens ahead of American children. #schumershutdown is a representation of the contempt you Maoists have for America.
The Nazi's turned down a Dem bill to fund the military through the shut down so you can't use that in support of your #TrumpShutdown

The Dems proposed a bill they know that neither Trump or the GOP would accept and they did it to lead sheep like you by the nose. It worked apparently.

You can't do the Nuclear option on budget bills...

It says that in the Constitution?

Do you think all laws are in the Constitution? :banned:

You're saying the nuclear option on budget bills is prohibited by law? I think not.

I think we both know the Senate rules require 60 votes for cloture on a budget bill.

Because it will make you cry?

Uh no? I guess when your party is in power we should just throw all the rules out the window? No wonder this forum is so fucked up, and shit never gets done in Washington.
Nuclear option for appropriations bills? It's probably only a matter of time
Senate sets it’s own rules.

Sorry, according to some in this thread if it isn't in the Constitution it isn't a law. So I guess the Nuclear option isn't a law. :cuckoo:

It's not a law, you idiot. It's nothing more than a Senate rule that can be changed by a simple majority.

We've gotten plenty done....tax cut, regs cut, pipelines under construction, ISIS mauled, trade deals cancelled......Face it, Barry tricked your sorry ass into hating yourself and your country....he's gone, wake the fuck up.

I didn't vote for Obama. ISIS is defeated using the tactics set up under Obama. The pipeline busted and leaked millions of gallons of oil onto a Native American reservation. Tax cuts for the middle class are only temporary... but the ones for the rich and corporations are not. Regulations are cut, some of which means that national parks are being shrunk just to make money.

Do you understand that money isn't everything? You're selling your soul to the devil for short term gains.

You're saying the nuclear option on budget bills is prohibited by law? I think not.

I think we both know the Senate rules require 60 votes for cloture on a budget bill.

Sorry, according to some in this thread if it isn't in the Constitution it isn't a law. So I guess the Nuclear option isn't a law. :cuckoo:

It's not a law, you idiot. It's nothing more than a Senate rule that can be changed by a simple majority.

Holy shit. Do you know what they nuclear option is?

Let me make this VERY clear. The nuclear option allows the Senate to pass a bill with a simply majority vote. A budget bill CAN NOT be passed under the nuclear option.

You guys can circle jerk all you want, but that's the rule. It takes 60 votes to pass a budget bill.

You're making a fool out of yourself.

You do grasp that, don't you Lewd?

We've gotten plenty done....tax cut, regs cut, pipelines under construction, ISIS mauled, trade deals cancelled......Face it, Barry tricked your sorry ass into hating yourself and your country....he's gone, wake the fuck up.

I didn't vote for Obama. ISIS is defeated using the tactics set up under Obama. The pipeline busted and leaked millions of gallons of oil onto a Native American reservation. Tax cuts for the middle class are only temporary... but the ones for the rich and corporations are not. Regulations are cut, some of which means that national parks are being shrunk just to make money.

Do you understand that money isn't everything? You're selling your soul to the devil for short term gains.
ISIS defeated by Obama’s strategy? :disagree:

Yup. Do you know what a law is? I can tell you what it's not, it's not a rule in the US Senate.

The Constitution gives Congress it's powers. The powers of Congress allows them to set rules for the passage of bills. Right or wrong?

ROFLMAO!!! :lmao:

Let me make this VERY clear. The nuclear option allows the Senate to pass a bill with a simply majority vote. A budget bill CAN NOT be passed under the nuclear option.

You guys can circle jerk all you want, but that's the rule. It takes 60 votes to pass a budget bill.
I believe that you are mistaken

The 60 vote rule is in place for budget bills as a Senate rule and not backed by the constitution

Forum List

Back