Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

Mud tries to change meanings by changing the words. Where does it say Obama wire tapped Trump?

"Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under U.S. government surveillance following November’s presidential election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday."
Who was the O.I.C., Jake? The man with the pen and the phone and the rubber stamp.
Comey said very clearly to the commitee that "no President can order a wire tap."

Hoss, you know what we have for a president: a megalomaniac in character.

He is dangerous to our republic.

I am quite sure you would rather have Pence as president, as I do.

No, but someone in Obama's corrupt DoJ can sign an affidavit to procure a warrant from the FISA court, moron.

Starkey is trying to Jake-off on everyone again.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Rob the Chuckles is going with an absolutely insane suggestion: "someone' is ginning up forged FISA warrants. And Trump rides a flying dragon.

What or who is Chuckles' source? Himself of course.

Desperation but a FAIL by Republicans

Trumps claims

1 Obama is a bad man (sick)
2. Obama had my phone tapped and listened to my phone calls
3. This happened BEFORE the election

The Republicans vague evidence does nothing to prove that
You don't see Trump's strategy? No damned liberal would dare bug him after this mess.
Trump is the fucking President

How can a liberal "bug" him?

Trump Tax Returns Released: FELONY
Flynn Transcripts Released: FELONY
Trump Call with Mexico Gov Transcript Released: FELONY
Trump Call with Australia Gov Transcript Released: FELONY
Trump Call with Thailand Gov Transcript Released: FELONY

Now if you want to argue over the actual surveillance being felonies, then you have 9 Felonies being committed, not by President Trump, as they haven't found a phucking thing after 8 months of surveillance and investigation by The Obama Administration, but by The Obama Administration Itself and The Intelligence Community.

Add in The Hack of Trump Tower Server and Russian Bank Server to plant a Beacon Ping to try to draw attention to Intelligence to go digging in The Trump Server and again found nothing....well friends, that is 2 more Felonies.

And lets not forget The Clinton\Obama mole who leaked classified information about our Surveillance Methods as well.

You get me?

12 Felonies

Muhammad on a cracker with Goat Cheese. Those are just The Felonies we Know OF!

Someone please explain why the most Powerful Intelligence and Surveillance Apparatus the world has known, cannot find one shred of evidence The Trump Team did anything illicit with Russia and at the same time, cannot find The Leakers committing these Felonies in their own ranks.

Anyone care to explain this MIND BOGGLING MYSTERY?

They're looking for TRAITORS to this country, and they will use any means they have to--to disclose them. Collusion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON. This is a National Security issue. This is no suprise, this is how General Flynn got busted for lying under oath to the FBI--which is actually a FELONY. The Russian phone lines were wiretapped during the transistion period. They were wiretapped from July all the way up until Obama threw out all Russian diplomats out of this country.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

It's clearly still under investigation, and according to what FBI Director James Comey stated, (2 days ago) it started in July 2016, which was when the RNC convention was held. They aren't going to stop until they get answers.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump-putin-image.jpg

One YUUUUUGE ASS Mistake America!

Care to link to the claim Obama threw out all Russian diplomats moron?

You guys areally so lame. It was like 4 threads started 20 min ago trying the same bait and switch.

Tap phones means general surveillance.
Trump Tower means anywhere on earth.
And when you say Trump and your link says transition membees that too is the same thing.

Basically whatever the news is Trump was right if you can switch around words and their meaning.

Forests and trees, dufus. You cannot coverup Obama's dirt with semantics.

Which dirt?

Name it

From the OP:

“If a Democrat had done this, Republicans would have been asking for him to be investigated both for disclosing classified information and for obstructing justice,” said Matthew Miller, a Department of Justice spokesman during the Obama administration. “It is so far beyond the pale for the person who is conducting an investigation to both brief the subject of that investigation and potentially jeopardize an ongoing criminal investigation being conducted by the FBI.”

Amen! Nunes must be removed and prosecuted.

Mud tries to change meanings by changing the words. Where does it say Obama wire tapped Trump?

"Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under U.S. government surveillance following November’s presidential election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday."
Who was the O.I.C., Jake? The man with the pen and the phone and the rubber stamp.
Comey said very clearly to the commitee that "no President can order a wire tap."

No, but someone in Obama's corrupt DoJ can sign an affidavit to procure a warrant from the FISA court, moron.

Starkey is trying to Jake-off on everyone again.

Rob the Chuckles is going with an absolutely insane suggestion: "someone' is ginning up forged FISA warrants. And Trump rides a flying dragon.

What or who is Chuckles' source? Himself of course.

Not forged, you ridiculous challenged nitwit...false.

Besides, it only takes an affiant stating facts that, if true, constitute probable cause, which is a very low standard. Warrants are sworn out and later dismissed all the time when they do not pan out.

Why do you not know this, you retard? Are you certifiably stupid?

I love all these elaborate lies and bull shit you liberals wrap yourselves in like a security blanket. You need to feel safe, we get it.

I'll give you this, you never run out of creative lies ready to immediately spin any situation.

I love all these elaborate lies and bull shit you liberals wrap yourselves in like a security blanket. You need to feel safe, we get it.

I'll give you this, you never run out of creative lies ready to immediately spin any situation.

What lies?

With Jammie-boi Jake's endorsement there goes Pence's chance of being elected to ANY office when his eight years as VP to President Trump are up.

Rep. Himes on CNN: Nunes revelations have nothing to do with original wiretapping claim, calls them “a tiny pathetic fig leaf” for WH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back