Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

CNN?
lol.gif

Chicago thug politics. Folks should research it. Surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President is a brazen attack on our Democratic Process. But i'm not surprised. It's actually predictable.

First it was "Incidental" surveillance that resulted in the recording of private citizen Flynn. Now it turns out that SEVERAL Trump people were under this "incidental" surveillance between Election Day and the inauguration. Obviously, this was all being directed by Obama people.

There is a big storm brewing. Before it is all said and done many Democrat pols are going to prison.

GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You just don't understand incidental, they were wiring tapping the Russian's when Trump team pops in to say Hi Vladmir, that is where they got them. If trumptards had not called the Russian's the U.S. would not have them on tape. It's called we monitor the Russian's everyday, before Obama and today. So quit your whining snowflake and get back to work.

I gather you didn't read the link? The key is they were spying on the transition team and passed along information that had not a damn thing to do with foreign intelligence let alone Russia.

That's a big freaking no no.

"The intelligence collected has nothing to do with Russia or the investigation into Moscow’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election, according to Nunes."

We have no idea of the extent of the Obama Administration's spying on Trump. I suspect it is a lot more extensive than just what we learned today.

Somebody needs to go to jail. You can't use the government for political objectives.

Actually we do.
None.

Incidental collection, by definition, means that none of the people Nunes spoke of were the target of any surveillance.

Obama admin spied on Trump transition team incidentally.

Incidentally, Comey forgot to mention that during hearings.

Comey made sure to announce he was reopening the investigation against Hillary in October, only to close it again just a week before the election.. Yet Comey never mentioned that Trump and his campaign associates were under FBI criminal investigation.

Mr Trump: which part of "incidental" surveillance makes President Obama a "Bad or sick" person?

Nunes admits that members of the Trump criminal enterprise were legally caught up in law enforcement wiretapping,

and somehow,

you conclude that vindicates Trump?

lol, good one.

Video of his media briefing

First it was "Incidental" surveillance that resulted in the recording of private citizen Flynn. Now it turns out that SEVERAL Trump people were under this "incidental" surveillance between Election Day and the inauguration. Obviously, this was all being directed by Obama people.

There is a big storm brewing. Before it is all said and done many Democrat pols are going to prison.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back