Breaking: John Kelly calls Trump an "idiot"

Yeah, I saw that when it was breaking news about an hour ago on CNN.

There is talk in the WH that he will be gone by July.

I forgot, did someone else called the Great Douche an Idiot...

I just can't recall that traitors name?

No, the person you're thinking of was his SoS, Rex Tillerson. And, he didn't call him an idiot, he called him a moron.

Shortly after those comments came out, Tillerson was gone.

As the South Korean president is saying that Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.....

I only see one in IT'S Future.
upload_2018-4-30_16-55-13.png

View attachment 190866
Kelly says Trump is an idiot, mocks his policy ignorance, say officials

That goes not remove the Orange Douche
stain off this Traitor! He needs to expose IT LIES and Crimes.
We can discuss Mueller to charge you with fewer crimes against America!

Even though Tillerson called him a moron and even though the entire world already knows this trump is an idiot AND a moron, Kelly is on his way out.

This isn't a good thing. As bad as Kelly is, I've read that he does keep trump from some of "idiotic" crap he comes up with. Someone is out to get Kelly and that's why this is news again today.

Yes, someone wants Kelly gone. The WH is a seething hotbed of people who are stabbing each other in the back--or the front. Is this normal? I didn't used to hear much political news before Trump. Did this stuff happen in the Obama WH? Bush? Clinton? Reagan?

As the South Korean president is saying that Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.....

If he gets N. Korea to get rid of their missiles and nukes, I'd be willing to second that.

But...............until there are actual talks between N. Korea and the US, it's just a pipe dream and lip service.
Well, it isn't just Trump getting duped if it doesn't happen.

If this doesn't happen it is highly likely that a fresh Korean war will happen because this South Korean president is sucking up to NK as much as it is feasible for SK to do so.

White House chief of staff John Kelly has reportedly been undermining morale in the West Wing in recent months - commenting to aides that President Trump is an idiot, while touting himself as the "savior of the country," reports NBC News, citing "eight current and former White House officials."

"He's An Idiot": John Kelly Reportedly Insults Trump In Front Of Aides, Plans May Departure
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never in history have we seen a President attacked on every level from the loser public to his own staff, congress etc, etc.
These ignorant trash diggers should all go to hell LOL

Who began the process to end the Korean War:

A. John Kelly
B. Donald J Trump
The leaders of North and South Korea..probably because they realized that Trump was about to fuck their Peninsula up.

So, I guess you can give The Donald some credit.

To my way of thinking...Trump's been played..by both the Russians and the Chinese.

View attachment 190866

Your thread is literally underneath the FIRST 1 that was posted about this dumbass. This is the shit that drives Mods nuts.
Mods gotta do the stuff they signed up for.
Should make them question why they becum one?

But I'm for the OP'ers to combine threats themselves after the issue is pointed out.

I understand that Dennis Rodman is willing to share the Nobel.

He's done quite a bit more than newcomer idiot/moron has.

Kim, Rodman, trump ... how low can we go?

View attachment 190866

Your thread is literally underneath the FIRST 1 that was posted about this dumbass. This is the shit that drives Mods nuts.
Mods gotta do the stuff they signed up for.
Should make them question why they becum one?

But I'm for the OP'ers to combine threats themselves after the issue is pointed out.

As the rues stipulate, Posters are to check existing threads so as not to have duplicates.

Forum List

Back