🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking News: 8 People Killed, Mostly Children In Florida.

Police Identify Suspect in Pa. School Stabbing Spree - ABC News
did you go on a anti-knife campaign after this?
Talk about hypocrisy.

Another responsible gun owner goes nuts and kills a bunch of people. Cool. As the 2nd Amendment advocates would say: ho hum, things happen.
I'm surprised it took so many posts for one of you asshole choad guzzlers to make political hay.

I speak for the remaining friends and loved-ones of the deceased with a big hearty- go fuck yourself.
Your concern for the family after the fact means zero, less than zero as you are a gun advocate. You could care less about the results due to people who carry and own guns, go nuts, and kill people. You don't give a flying fuck as long as you don't lose your right to have guns. People like you, fanatics, are the very people who shouldn't have them. Your expressing concern for the family is empty, hypocritical, and just plain disgusting.

The problem is NOT the weapon used. It is in the WILL of said person to kill. If he hadn't a gun, it would have been something else. Andrea Yates killed all 5 of her children by drowning them in a bathtub. Was anyone angry at bathtubs after that? No, they were angry at HER.

I am not willing to give up ANY of my rights because of the actions of some lunatics who would kill anyway.

The problem is NOT the weapon used. It is in the WILL of said person to kill. If he hadn't a gun, it would have been something else. Andrea Yates killed all 5 of her children by drowning them in a bathtub. Was anyone angry at bathtubs after that? No, they were angry at HER.

I am not willing to give up ANY of my rights because of the actions of some lunatics who would kill anyway.
Our right is to protect ourselves from those lunatics that will kill, whether through the use of their hands, a hammer, a knife, illegally held gun, whatever their object of choice is. if anyone thinks gun confiscation from law abiding citizens will stop criminals from obtaining a gun, they are sadly fooling themselves, and those they convince.

There is some sort of mass mental illness today. This is what happens in depraved minds.
irony at work : "I have always thought so. I pursued an ex boss for ten years before I got my revenge and drove him to suicide. It felt incredibly good."- katzndogs
Oh my god. She's some freak alright.
yep this place is full of them.
I wonder if the ex boss's friends and family know she murdered him..?
a dumb place to admit to it ...
I guess once all his cheating became public he just couldn't live with himself anymore.

There is some sort of mass mental illness today. This is what happens in depraved minds.
irony at work : "I have always thought so. I pursued an ex boss for ten years before I got my revenge and drove him to suicide. It felt incredibly good."- katzndogs
Oh my god. She's some freak alright.
yep this place is full of them.
I wonder if the ex boss's friends and family know she murdered him..?
a dumb place to admit to it ...
I guess once all his cheating became public he just couldn't live with himself anymore.
A sick mind rationalizing.

Our right is to protect ourselves from those lunatics that will kill, whether through the use of their hands, a hammer, a knife, illegally held gun, whatever their object of choice is. if anyone thinks gun confiscation from law abiding citizens will stop criminals from obtaining a gun, they are sadly fooling themselves, and those they convince.

We should do a poll on how many people sniveling and crying crocodile tears over the numbers of firearms deaths committed by insane people also advocate and support the deaths of some 55,000,000 to 60,000,000 defenseless babies so far, and support a President who avidly supports infanticide. Don't crazies with firearms deserve a right to 'freedom of choice' and be allowed to decide for themselves who they kill too? After all, none of those babies have sued over their right to life so far , so they must be fine with being murdered by irresponsible mothers ...

Last edited:

Who is talking about taking your guns from you?

No one is talking about taking guns from law abiding people. If you're one of those you have nothing to worry about.

The fact that you're willing to use a lie to justify allowing the wrong people to get guns shows me that you're probably one of those people who can't pass a background check.

I personally want background checks. To keep guns out of the hands of those who do things such as what happened yesterday.

If you're a felon, have real mental issues or have a history of domestic violence, you shouldn't have a gun.

That man was a felon and was still able to get a gun. The only way to decrease the violence is to prevent those people from getting a gun in the first place.

I have to admit to being surprised that there were so many posts before some liberal nut job blamed the gun. It took more than I figured it would but of course, the idiot went there.

We should do a poll on how many people sniveling and crying crocodile tears over the numbers of firearms deaths committed by insane people also advocate and support the deaths of some 55,000,000 to 60,000,000 defenseless babies so far, and support a President who avidly supports infanticide. Don't crazies with firearms deserve a right to 'freedom of choice' and be allowed to decide for themselves who they kill too? After all, none of those babies have sued over their right to life so far , so they must be fine with being murdered by irresponsible mothers ...
oh no! not the faux outrage ploy over abortion rights again..

He had a previous record, but don't know what, other than he had served time.

He killed his son in 2001.

The man was a convicted felon and had a record of violence and murder.

Which is why the background checks on gun sales loopholes need to be closed.

First of all, there aren't any loopholes idiot. And second, you don't even know wether he owned the gun, borrowed it or stole it.

Another responsible gun owner goes nuts and kills a bunch of people. Cool. As the 2nd Amendment advocates would say: ho hum, things happen.

No idiot. What we say is that gun laws don't work. This is proof positive.

No one is talking about taking guns from law abiding people. If you're one of those you have nothing to worry about.

The fact that you're willing to use a lie to justify allowing the wrong people to get guns shows me that you're probably one of those people who can't pass a background check.

I personally want background checks. To keep guns out of the hands of those who do things such as what happened yesterday.

If you're a felon, have real mental issues or have a history of domestic violence, you shouldn't have a gun.

That man was a felon and was still able to get a gun. The only way to decrease the violence is to prevent those people from getting a gun in the first place.

Who's talking about taking my guns away? You are, you're just too stupid and short sighted to realize it. When you make laws to stop bad people from getting a gun, you take away the freedoms of the law abiding as well. And when the bad guy still finds a way, you make more laws and take more rights away, and the cycle repeats because you left wing idiots are too stupid to address the ACTUAL problem. Then eventually no one is allowed to own a gun. It is exactly what you are doing.

I understand your embarrassment and anger over the blatant hypocrisy of sociopaths sniveling and wagging fingers at gun rights people while supporting the murders of 10's of millions out of the other sides of their mouths; nobody really expects sociopaths to understand why nobody takes the faux outrage over guns by such people seriously.

I understand your embarrassment and anger over the blatant hypocrisy of sociopaths sniveling and wagging fingers at gun rights people while supporting the murders of 10's of millions out of the other sides of their mouths; nobody really expects sociopaths to understand why nobody takes the faux outrage over guns by such people seriously.
false you like all of your ilk are fucking clueless.

Do you honestly think he went the route to receive that gun that would have run a background check, if required? With his history, my guess is he got it through the black market, which would not give a damn whether a background check was required or not.

That would not prevent this from happening the same way it doesn't commit any other crime from happening...

Firearm murders in the US in 2011. .0000351% of the population, if you figure the population at 315,000,000.

.000098% killed in vehicular crashes in 2012. 3 times higher than firearms.

He had a previous record, but don't know what, other than he had served time.

He killed his son in 2001.

The man was a convicted felon and had a record of violence and murder.

First of all, there aren't any loopholes idiot. And second, you don't even know wether he owned the gun, borrowed it or stole it.

Calling me names isn't going to make what you said true or make what I said any less true.

There are loopholes in the background check law. People don't get background checks in private sales at gun shows and on line or face to face sales.

That's a loophole. A way to get around the intent of the law.

No we don't know how he got that gun but he sure didn't get it at a regular gun store. He wouldn't have been able to pass the background check.

He got it through a private transaction or from just borrowing it from someone else.

Forum List

Back