BREAKING NEWS!!!!! A real shocker

Soooo...what the hell does that mean that he is a nut from Somalia? What, they don't have hate filled zealots and idiots like you in Somalia? Although a small minority, there are some Christians in that country

Good point Nate, way to put those 16 IQ points to work. :thup:

Everyone knows that there is no tribal rivalry among the Somalis - Somalia is the epitome of peace and harmony.

Yer a right fucking genius!

Yourself.

You are so obsessed with making this about free speech when I have conceeded that point since this all started. You want to elevate this woman to some ridiculous platform when all she did was stick a piece of pork in the face of ALL Muslims.

You fight extremism with weapons not fucking cartoons.

The FBI announced that there are up to 1000 isis people in the US. Would you be okay with your child attending a let's mock islam event? Is your child's life worth you proving a point that everyone already knows, that we have freedom of speech? Or is that an absurd risk?

Well you just go ahead and hide in your room pissing your panties for fear of offending the Muzzie Beasts then.

I will continue to support civil liberty.

Hey, no doubt Nate and VareRavi can keep you company. :thup:

Yourself.

You are so obsessed with making this about free speech when I have conceeded that point since this all started. You want to elevate this woman to some ridiculous platform when all she did was stick a piece of pork in the face of ALL Muslims.

You fight extremism with weapons not fucking cartoons.

The FBI announced that there are up to 1000 isis people in the US. Would you be okay with your child attending a let's mock islam event? Is your child's life worth you proving a point that everyone already knows, that we have freedom of speech? Or is that an absurd risk?

Well you just go ahead and hide in your room pissing your panties for fear of offending the Muzzie Beasts then.

I will continue to support civil liberty.

Hey, no doubt Nate and VareRavi can keep you company. :thup:
More fail from the resident fish.

Or...you know what....I would let my kids attend the same kind of events that Martin Luther King Jr. allowed his kids to attend when he was fighting for his rights against violent democrats......and if they are too small, I would keep them at home but attend myself.......

You keep referring to southern racists as "democrats"...and even a 6th grader should be able to tell you that southerners became democrats because they were pissed at Lincoln's Emancipation......Stop the bullshit and to label the south as "democrat" even in MLK's days is stupid and only serves to throw mud on your own face.

NO ONE is defending terrorism and since Geller is your new-found "hero"......go and attend her stunts.....and you may feel safe since she has now started to go around with armed guards....perhaps you can join her "brigade" with your guns and other penis' extensions.

You keep referring to southern racists as "democrats"...and even a 6th grader should be able to tell you that southerners became democrats because they were pissed at Lincoln's Emancipation......Stop the bullshit and to label the south as "democrat" even in MLK's days is stupid and only serves to throw mud on your own face.

NO ONE is defending terrorism and since Geller is your new-found "hero"......go and attend her stunts.....and you may feel safe since she has now started to go around with armed guards....perhaps you can join her "brigade" with your guns and other penis' extensions.

So stupidfuck, your contention is that Southerners BECAME democrats in response to the Emancipation Proclamation?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAhA

You should have stuck it out through second grade.

Seriously.

I realize you're frantically looking up stuff to make you seem "smart"...

What you don't grasp, because you're an uneducated dolt, is that knowledge is the basis of cites. What this means is that since I knew of the invasion of Europe, it was a simply matter to construct a query to find the data to support my position.

Because you are relegated to reciting memes from ThinkProgress and the other Soros hate sites - you have no fucking clue what to look up to support the moronic shit you spew.

.But you're failing........First of all I was NOT talking about the first crusade, but about the one when Saladin called Christianity as NOT the religion of peace.

You spew idiocy that the Crusades were some sort of unwarranted attack on the peaceful Moors - but I'm failing? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well okay then sparky

Further, the major crusades were fought around Jerusalem to free that city from Muslim rule so that Christians could pilgrimage to that holy city.

This forum is NOT the venue to educate morons....Have it your way and remain just as dumb as you are now.....I really don't care.

So the Crusades were started for that reason? Can you highlight this in Pope Urban II speech?

Oh, you're just reciting leftist dogma - you have no actual knowledge. Like most leftists, you think your bigotry is superior to actual fact and knowledge.

Nate, you're not a dumbfuck because you're a leftist, you're a leftist because you're a dumbfuck.

Like I stated, STAY as dumb as you are now....I really don't care....

Again, this is not the forum to educate numbskulls like you....
For that it'd take a sturdy 2x4.......LOL

Punks like uncensored are funny creatures. They hide behind their keyboards desperately trying to convince others that they are something they are not. I would mop the floor with your cries were we to ever actually meet.
So by all means type your wannabe tough guy nonsense. I think you honestly have no idea what the term coward or hero mean. Just like conservative or liberal most of you dumbfucks use the terms out of spite because you've had your ass handed to you on an online forum.

FISH

Like I stated, STAY as dumb as you are now....I really don't care....

So, I shouldn't log on to DailyKOS or the other hate sites and get the special truthiess that you recite?

Again, this is not the forum to educate numbskulls like you....
For that it'd take a sturdy 2x4.......LOL

Nate, in all seriousness, you do grasp that you're rather stupid and way out of your league, right?

I mean seriously....

Punks like uncensored are funny creatures. They hide behind their keyboards desperately trying to convince others that they are something they are not. I would mop the floor with your cries were we to ever actually meet.
So by all means type your wannabe tough guy nonsense. I think you honestly have no idea what the term coward or hero mean. Just like conservative or liberal most of you dumbfucks use the terms out of spite because you've had your ass handed to you on an online forum.

FISH

Uh oh, we have an

Internet-tough-guy.jpg

You are quite pathetic.

FISH

Uh oh, we have an

Internet-tough-guy.jpg

You are quite pathetic.
I'm not the one bragging about heroism & cowardice dipshit

Soooo...what the hell does that mean that he is a nut from Somalia? What, they don't have hate filled zealots and idiots like you in Somalia? Although a small minority, there are some Christians in that country

Good point Nate, way to put those 16 IQ points to work. :thup:

Everyone knows that there is no tribal rivalry among the Somalis - Somalia is the epitome of peace and harmony.

Yer a right fucking genius!

Doesn't your head get dizzy with all that spinning around?

NOW you're trying to convince that the guy did what he did because of "tribal rivalry"????

What the hell is the matter with your brain? Does someone have to turn the computer on for you?

You are a dolt and you keep digging your own hole even deeper.:dig:

Forum List

Back