BREAKING NEWS!!!!! A real shocker

If you consider that me displaying outrage you are one sensitive motherfucker lol

Seems pretty "despicable" to me.....
Hmm maybe I should start drawing Jesus fucking a sheep since it's not despicable eh?

Idiot

Despicable =/= outrage

Dictionary.com Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com

Can a Christian kill you for drawing it?
I suppose they could. People kill for far less every week/day in this country.

True, but if they did they would be doing what the Muslims tried to do.

Dumbfuck, scroll up...you said and I quote "during the Crusades LAUNCHED BY RICHARD THE LIONHEART".

Pfffft, nice try but no dice

Idiot there was NOT just ONE Crusade and the THIRD one was indeed (with others...France and Germany) "launched by Richard....."
Stop being the forum's punching bag.

LOL I'm well aware there were numerous Crusades, it's obvious YOU don't know who launched them...it was Pope Urban, punching bag :)

You're the same idiot you've always been, get caught LYING and spin like a top

Plenty of vid on utube of same hate being preached in mosques in America

So you then agree that Geller is not a hell of a lot different?

I realize she is NOT a terrorist herself, BUT her stunts invite the crazies to come out of the woodwork......That IS ALL we are trying to get across your thick skulls.

So it's OK to piss off nut-jobs if you KNOW they are going to retaliate by murdering innocent people?

Don't tell me that we need to support free speech at all costs, tell the victims families.
You mean that terrorist attack that was thwarted?

I am always amused by the double standard of the progressive. When the right says we need to defend our borders because terrorists are crossing it without even slowing down, YOU PEOPLE scream we are letting the terrorists win because we are afraid of what they may do.

Now comes a number of people showing they are NOT afraid and willing to exercise their first amendment right, and who is running scared?

The fucking progressives. Don't piss off the extremists. They may shoot someone!

Too funny.

I noticed that THEY had extra security.

If you go by a lion out in The Bush and taunt him, is that free speech, or abject stupidity?

Its a safety issue more than anything else.

Anyway, here I am exercising my free speech and people are calling me all kinds of nasty names. Isn't that in the same ballpark as denying someone their inalienable right to post stupid, poorly drawn depictions of ALLAH?

Last edited:
Hmm maybe I should start drawing Jesus fucking a sheep since it's not despicable eh?

Idiot

Despicable =/= outrage

Yeah, I noticed all the threads you started about how "despicable" this is;

a18.jpg

LOL I'm well aware there were numerous Crusades, it's obvious YOU don't know who launched them...it was Pope Urban, punching bag :)

Fine, sassyslut......have it your way.....If you want to believe that it was Pope Urban who fought at the gates of Jerusalem, fine.........You're too dumb to reason with....

There is no outrage. And you can't post any proof of outrage because it doesn't exist. There is no hypocrisy. When you gotta make shit up to argue against it you fail

Indeed!

BREAKING NEWS A real shocker US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
If you consider that me displaying outrage you are one sensitive motherfucker lol

Idiot

Despicable =/= outrage

Then you would be joining some other very bad artists that had their bit of fame. It would be protecte and likely you would be called some names.

Idiot

Despicable =/= outrage

Yeah, I noticed all the threads you started about how "despicable" this is;

a18.jpg
That is the first time I've seen that. Why don't you just give up. You're flailing around like a fish on dry land. It should be rather embarrassing for you I would think

There is no outrage. And you can't post any proof of outrage because it doesn't exist. There is no hypocrisy. When you gotta make shit up to argue against it you fail

Indeed!

BREAKING NEWS A real shocker US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Idiot

Despicable =/= outrage

Then you would be joining some other very bad artists that had their bit of fame. It would be protecte and likely you would be called some names.
I think you missed the point. Reread the exchange.
Also I personally believe ALL God's are a lie

This is what happens when right wing morons learn their history from some comic books.....

This is what happens when Communists learn nothing and think the shit they recite from the Soros hate sites is real.

The MAIN (but not the only) reason for the Crusades was to take control of Jerusalem from the Muslims.....plus the Popes promised absolution for all those sins by Christians if they fought to take Jerusalem back.....kind of reminds me of what radical Muslims are offered for being martyrs.

Really stupid fuck?

{"Although, O sons of God, you have promised more firmly than ever to keep the peace among yourselves and to preserve the rights of the church, there remains still an important work for you to do. Freshly quickened by the divine correction, you must apply the strength of your righteousness to another matter which concerns you as well as God. For your brethren who live in the east are in urgent need of your help, and you must hasten to give them the aid which has often been promised them. For, as the most of you have heard, the Turks and Arabs have attacked them and have conquered the territory of Romania [the Greek empire] as far west as the shore of the Mediterranean and the Hellespont, which is called the Arm of St. George. They have occupied more and more of the lands of those Christians, and have overcome them in seven battles. They have killed and captured many, and have destroyed the churches and devastated the empire. If you permit them to continue thus for awhile with impurity, the faithful of God will be much more widely attacked by them. On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends. I say this to those who are present, it meant also for those who are absent. Moreover, Christ commands it.}

Pope Urban II s Speech Calling for the First Crusade

Hey, if you weren't an illiterate retard with virtually no education, you wouldn't be a Communist....

burn-books-ban-music-hate-blacks-murder-gays-become-symbol-of-hope-and-freedome-che-guevara.jpg

This is what happens when right wing morons learn their history from some comic books.....

This is what happens when Communists learn nothing and think the shit they recite from the Soros hate sites is real.

The MAIN (but not the only) reason for the Crusades was to take control of Jerusalem from the Muslims.....plus the Popes promised absolution for all those sins by Christians if they fought to take Jerusalem back.....kind of reminds me of what radical Muslims are offered for being martyrs.

Really stupid fuck?

{"Although, O sons of God, you have promised more firmly than ever to keep the peace among yourselves and to preserve the rights of the church, there remains still an important work for you to do. Freshly quickened by the divine correction, you must apply the strength of your righteousness to another matter which concerns you as well as God. For your brethren who live in the east are in urgent need of your help, and you must hasten to give them the aid which has often been promised them. For, as the most of you have heard, the Turks and Arabs have attacked them and have conquered the territory of Romania [the Greek empire] as far west as the shore of the Mediterranean and the Hellespont, which is called the Arm of St. George. They have occupied more and more of the lands of those Christians, and have overcome them in seven battles. They have killed and captured many, and have destroyed the churches and devastated the empire. If you permit them to continue thus for awhile with impurity, the faithful of God will be much more widely attacked by them. On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends. I say this to those who are present, it meant also for those who are absent. Moreover, Christ commands it.}

Pope Urban II s Speech Calling for the First Crusade

Hey, if you weren't an illiterate retard with virtually no education, you wouldn't be a Communist....

burn-books-ban-music-hate-blacks-murder-gays-become-symbol-of-hope-and-freedome-che-guevara.jpg

LOL Gnatty is taking a shellacking

Plenty of vid on utube of same hate being preached in mosques in America

So you then agree that Geller is not a hell of a lot different?

I realize she is NOT a terrorist herself, BUT her stunts invite the crazies to come out of the woodwork......That IS ALL we are trying to get across your thick skulls.
That crazy was going to attack sooner or later...with or without Geller ......... So when you're on vacation in Spain and you get beheaded for being gay we can assume you deserved it

I realize you're frantically looking up stuff to make you seem "smart"....But you're failing........First of all I was NOT talking about the first crusade, but about the one when Saladin called Christianity as NOT the religion of peace.

Further, the major crusades were fought around Jerusalem to free that city from Muslim rule so that Christians could pilgrimage to that holy city.

This forum is NOT the venue to educate morons....Have it your way and remain just as dumb as you are now.....I really don't care.

Forum List

Back