Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

Yhis I have got to see show where it says that

Article IV, Section 1 and 2.

It's already been posted like 8 times, look it up for yourself.

And you have been shown that what obama was presented as a certified document was never accepted by the state Registrar of 1961, If he has a long form it will clear up any doubt.

Yep I hope obama does not produce the long form and does not run on the Arizona ballot. People are not that stupid more people would start to question why he's not running in that state. and more people will not vote for him.

Ah, so now we get to what YOU are afraid of. You're afraid that Obama can't be beaten in the election. So you want to keep him off the ballot.

I am not afarid I want him to produce the long form date 1961 with the 1961 state registrar signature, and not the one from 2007

Obama is not going to win Arizona anyway

Best thing for him to do is not challenge Arizona's silly law and submit his COLB anyway. Force their hand and make Arizona keep the existing President of the United States off their ballot while the other 49 states allow him

The backlash against the Republicans would be fierce. It would appear Republicans are trying to steal the election and that the Republicans are being run by the lunatic fringe.

Best thing that could happen to Obama

Yep I hope obama does not produce the long form and does not run on the Arizona ballot. People are not that stupid more people would start to question why he's not running in that state. and more people will not vote for him.

LOL

You are delusional. The majority of Americans look at birthers as raving lunatics and accept the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii. If Republicans in Arizona were to keep Obama off the ballot, there would be a nationwid backlash against the GOP as trying to steal the election and keep Democrats from voting

The voter would look at the Republicans and say..."Do we trust these guys?......they seem a little crazy"
The fact is that Hawaii, along with a number of other states no longer issue long form birth certificates. Short form, computerized certificates are issued by most states. The candidate does not have a choice as to which form is issued which makes the whole bill rather dumb. The short form carries the certification that the person was born in the state on the date specified. That is all that is required.

The state of Arizona will accept a circumcision certificate also. But not a short-form.

Lol

:thup:

Which just goes to prove that what's going on in Arizona is nothing more than a right wing conspiracy to prime the US for a back door takeover by Israel.

How is this bill unconstitutional? There is no law that gives specific to how a state vets a person who is running for office.

Why can't you just have an honest discussion about all of this? You continue to try to reframe the issues in dishonest terms, and then apply your own failed theories about the law. The FF&C clause DOES apply to how states "vet" candidates for the Presidency when the state refuses to honor the vital records of another state.

Between you and me the only onein this discussion thats being honest is me.

The FF&C clause DOES apply to how states "vet" candidates for the Presidency when the state refuses to honor the vital records of another state
And Arizona well recognize obama's long form BC if he has one dated and signed by the 1961 state registrar, not the one in 2007

Yet it's you leftists who are convinced that Obama won't be able to produce a valid COLB. I figured he would be able to produce one.

I engaged due to the stupidity of your fellow leftist who in their panic made claims that "it's unconstitutional." Well no, it's specifically constitutional - so why are KOS and the other hate sites in such a panic? Why are they programming the drones with such stupid lines? What is it that the hate sites and their masters at the DNC know that we don't? Why does this warrant anything more than a yawn?

Or maybe they'll require ID to vote? If there was a national requirement to show ID, would a democrat ever be elected again? I mean, Sallow could only vote one time per election, no illegals... Damn...

Hey, you're the one who voted for Barack Obama, not me.
:rolleyes:

He's already produced a valid birth certificate.

I don't understand the rightwingloons on this...always pretending to be for state's rights and against useless laws. As usual, your principles are dictated by your emotions.

Did you know that the AP is a 'birther' organization???

This AP report refers to "Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful....."

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

"Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans."

Can ya' beat that??

1. Everyone knows that the MSM is a vastly left wing biased industry.

2. Any unreliable blogger can put the letters "AP" at the end of something.

Which is part of the electoral process which is the purvey of the states per the U.S. Constitution.

The hate sites have programmed you poorly.

Recognizing vital records of another state has NOTHING to do with the electoral process.

No it's not. Under the 14th Amendment to the United States, the only information needed to determine the citizenship at birth of a child born in territories belonging to the United States are:
  1. Parents
  2. Date
  3. Location

I've got to get me a copy of that North Korean constitution y'all work from, the U.S. Constitution is so vastly different...

{Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights. Ratified 7/9/1868. Note History

1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.}

The US version doesn't say a word about what you claim.

Then you and the other drones have nothing to worry about - you Messiah® is safe.

Why do you keep calling Obama a Messiah? I, for one, do not believe in Messiahs. And if I did, I certainly would not pick a political figure against whom I voted as mine.

Nope.

No more than the burden falls on a cop to show evidence that you do not have a license or registration.

:lol: In a court of law, the state DOES have the burden to prove that you are guilty of whatever you stand accused.

Obama is not going to win Arizona anyway

Best thing for him to do is not challenge Arizona's silly law and submit his COLB anyway. Force their hand and make Arizona keep the existing President of the United States off their ballot while the other 49 states allow him

The backlash against the Republicans would be fierce. It would appear Republicans are trying to steal the election and that the Republicans are being run by the lunatic fringe.

Best thing that could happen to Obama

LOL

You are delusional. The majority of Americans look at birthers as raving lunatics and accept the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii. If Republicans in Arizona were to keep Obama off the ballot, there would be a nationwid backlash against the GOP as trying to steal the election and keep Democrats from voting

The voter would look at the Republicans and say..."Do we trust these guys?......they seem a little crazy"

Nit wit it's not what people think now that will count it's what obama does when he does or does not show his long form. If he does not run on the Arizona ballot more people will start to think he is hidding something. and half of those in that majority you speak of aren't hard line democrats. If obma skirts Arizona you and your kind will be a minority.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
naturalborncitizenchart.jpg

Which is part of the electoral process which is the purvey of the states per the U.S. Constitution.

Recognizing vital records of another state has NOTHING to do with the electoral process.

Hawaii has a long form Arizona will recognize it. How much more do I have to repeat myself?

The statement wasn't about the electoral process, it was about the requirements of the bill to appear as a Candidate.

Full Faith and Credit is also part of the Constitution and Arizona cannot violate that. Congress has to release states from recognizing public records, they can't do it on their own.

Don't read "hate sites", so your obvious ad hominem attempt is a fail.

>>>>

The statement wasn't about the electoral process, it was about the requirements of the bill to appear as a Candidate.

Full Faith and Credit is also part of the Constitution and Arizona cannot violate that. Congress has to release states from recognizing public records, they can't do it on their own.

Don't read "hate sites", so your obvious ad hominem attempt is a fail.

>>>>
Hawaii has a long form Arizona will recognize it. How much more do I have to repeat myself?

LOL

Nit wit it's not what people think now that will count it's what obama does when he does or does not show his long form. If he does not run on the Arizona ballot more people will start to think he is hidding something. and half of those in that majority you speak of aren't hard line democrats. If obma skirts Arizona you and your kind will be a minority.
How is Obama, or any other candidate suppose to show a long form when the state no longer issues a long form?

LOL

How is Obama, or any other candidate suppose to show a long form when the state no longer issues a long form?

For one, they can show a "CERTIFICATE" of birth, with the doctors name on it, the hospital, witnesses and the like, and not some worthless "CERTIFICATION" of live birth, which is utterly useless in proving anything more than simply "you were born."

LOL

The state of hawaii has a long form and will issue it.

I support the fundamental concept that ALL candidates for elective office must provide documented evidence that they meet the requirements to hold that office as defined by the Federal Constitution, State Constitution, or applicable statutory law.

So you support this bill 100%.

Why didn't you just say so?

Why don't you stop playing silly word games and discuss the issue instead?

I clearly said I support the fundamental concept. I don't support this bill because (IMHO) it has Constitutional issues that will ultimately cause it to fail and make us (Republicans) look silly. As a party we can't afford to look (a) silly or (b) like we're on a witch hunt if we want to unseat a sitting President.

We've got plenty of ammunition with jobs, the economy, and the monstrosity called ObamaCare to get wrapped up on the media with this kind of buffoonery.

>>>>

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

He's already produced a valid birth certificate.

Then this law poses no danger to you or the anointed one...

I don't understand the rightwingloons on this...always pretending to be for state's rights and against useless laws.

Yeah, the idea of a state using their constitutionally mandated authority to determine the manner of choosing electors is such an affront to states rights...

(Do you actually think about what you're going to write, before you post it?)

Forum List

Back