Breaking News: Congress Has a DACA Deal

If Trump thinks it will make him look good, he’ll sign the bill. Integrity and keeping his word obviously means nothing to him.

there's probably enough votes to get it passed without him
He'll veto it if no Wall is included.

So you're admitting that Trump lied once more when he said he'd sign whatever Congress agreed to....
i think you are confused..

If Trump thinks it will make him look good, he’ll sign the bill. Integrity and keeping his word obviously means nothing to him.

Remember when you said it wasn’t true 86% of Americans favored it?
Only took 1 min for me to prove you wrong.
Post your evidence 86% of American natural born citizens want to keep these illegal wetbacks? Again, post your evidence.

So you're admitting that Trump lied once more when he said he'd sign whatever Congress agreed to....
Trump says he'll sign DACA deal, pursue comprehensive immigration reform

lol, you lose again. Tired of losing?

Post your evidence 86% of American natural born citizens want to keep these illegal wetbacks? Again, post your evidence.

Tell us what evidence you'll accept.

But he has things he wants. Read your link.

Only if a Wall is included, and no chain migration

And you don’t. Why?

Any factual evidence that proves 86% of law abiding American natural born citizens want them to stay.

Forum List

Back