Breaking News: Congress Has a DACA Deal

If Trump thinks it will make him look good, he’ll sign the bill. Integrity and keeping his word obviously means nothing to him.

there's probably enough votes to get it passed without him
He'll veto it if no Wall is included.
Remember when you said it wasn’t true 86% of Americans favored it?
Only took 1 min for me to prove you wrong.
Post your evidence 86% of American natural born citizens want to keep these illegal wetbacks? Again, post your evidence.
I already did in your thread yesterday. Are you senile too like Doc?

Americans back DACA by a huge margin

Poll: 86 percent support Dreamers staying in the country

Interesting that Congress would do that, highlighting the Pres as a "big meanie."
I know he wants a Wall, but saying no to a clean DACA bill is not good optics, no matter how much you argue.

there's probably enough votes to get it passed without him
Post your evidence 86% of American natural born citizens want to keep these illegal wetbacks? Again, post your evidence.

Tell us what evidence you'll accept.
Any factual evidence that proves 86% of law abiding American natural born citizens want them to stay.

it’s a clean bill too. No wall included. The GOP caved. Great news.

No link available yet.
Do you have a link yet?

No link available yet.

Do you have a link yet?
He had nothing in the first place. He's a paid shill from Obama's internet propaganda group 'Attack Watch'. His job is to smear and spread lies about Trump, the GOP and Conservatives.

No link available yet.
Do you have a link yet?

No link available yet.

Do you have a link yet?
He had nothing in the first place. He's a paid shill from Obama's internet propaganda 'Attack Watch'. His job is to smear and spread lies about Trump, the GOP and Conservatives.
Gee I haven’t received a single penny for posting FACTS about trump.
This is hilarious coming from you who uses the GATEWAY PUNDIT BY CHOICE

Any factual evidence that proves 86% of law abiding American natural born citizens want them to stay.
Flawed poll by the Anti-Trump publication Washington Compost. They ran polls the whole election making you think Hillary would win bigly. They are not credible.

Flawed poll by the Anti-Trump publication Washington Compost. They ran polls the whole election making you think Hillary would win bigly. They are not credible.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Interesting that Congress would do that, highlighting the Pres as a "big meanie."
I know he wants a Wall, but saying no to a clean DACA bill is not good optics, no matter how much you argue.
No DACA Bill is clean. They're illegal and should be deported. Our country should be cleansed of them.

DACA: Trump rejects bipartisan pitch on immigration - CNNPolitics

This makes trump look so bad.
Why do we have a Congress for?

More proof of the dictator wannabe.
Ha ha ha!!!!

Melt, bitch!!!

:banana:

No "negotiator" worth a squirt of piss would agree to a clean bill with nothing in return. That's like:

1st Guy: "I will pay you $1,000."

2nd Guy: "For what?"

1st Guy: "Nothing. I will just pay you $1,000."

2nd Guy: "Deal"

I was immediately skeptical when I read the OP.

But, I an still not optimistic that Trump will hold his ground. He may get something in return, but what if it's a huge, smelly bag of hyena shit?

No link available yet.
Dumbshit just makes shit up.......or maybe it's just wishful thinking from butt hurt land.......
There was a bipartisan agreement you dumb SOB until the dictator wannabe stepped in.
2nd time I’m posting this link.
Never happened

There was a bipartisan agreement you dumb SOB until the dictator wannabe stepped in
Then there is no agreement...all three must agree....when will you learn? there is no agreement until one is signed sealed and delivered...you were dead wrong again as usual...

There was a bipartisan agreement you dumb SOB until the dictator wannabe stepped in.
2nd time I’m posting this link.
Oh, yeah. We need the President's approval before our duopoly jointly ass fucks the American people.
:lmao:

I literally fucking HATE every goddamn motherfucker in D.C. right now. I hope Trump does piss off Rocket Man to the point where he sends a nuke right at that shit-hole city. It would simultaneously reduce the U.S. crime rate by 80% and domestic ass rape by 99.999%.

Fuck that.

You want DACA? We want something in return.

Don't like it? Fuck those shitty little Mexican brats. They are on the bus tomorrow.
:banana:

Forum List

Back