🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking News, North Korea did NOT launch an ICBM as CNN said

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
A test rocket that might blow up on the launch pad as North Korean missiles do can never be considered an ICBM as it has no payload, primarily because it has a high rate of blowing up over it's own country. Thus, there is no evidence that North Korea has an ICBM since there is no evidence that they can produce a dependable rocket to carry a nuclear payload. However you are free to believe the news that says clearly that President Hillary Clinton is handling this situation.

Argue all you want, I am never wrong

A test rocket that might blow up on the launch pad as North Korean missiles do can never be considered an ICBM as it has no payload, primarily because it has a high rate of blowing up over it's own country. Thus, there is no evidence that North Korea has an ICBM since there is no evidence that they can produce a dependable rocket to carry a nuclear payload. However you are free to believe the news that says clearly that President Hillary Clinton is handling this situation.

Fox is not spelled C-N-N. Your thread just died, and you will be laughed at.

Fox News: North Korea successfully test-launched ICBM, US officials confirm

US confirms it. They must be really fucking stupid then right? Like do they even know who bassman is?

So, no link, just your opinion.

FAKE NEWS!!!

whoah - the dooshapotamous makes an early morning appearance!

Did the missile fly 5500 or more miles and carry a nuclear payload, because these are the qualifications to be considered an ICBM. Since this never happened I am correct and you are a fake news believer

Next Bozo

You may now resume pulling your own fingers

Last edited:

So, no link, just your opinion.

FAKE NEWS!!!
Links on the internet are considered facts..........................

You might want to consider a lounge reduction....................

again North Korea has never created a missile that has flown the 5500 miles to be considered an ICBM, do you have a linky that they have done this?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Go back to wanking kid

Did the missile fly 5500 or more miles and carry a nuclear payload, because these are the qualifications to be considered an ICBM. Since this never happened I am correct and you are a fake news believer

Next Bozo

Don't be a dumbshit. The misstep flew the distance to hit Alaska. Of course it wasn't carrying a nuclear payload, it was a test. They got the distance

Next Bozo

Don't be a dumbshit. The misstep flew the distance to hit Alaska. Of course it wasn't carrying a nuclear payload, it was a test. They got the distance

Oh no! Not Alaska !!!

Why do we care about NK?

Next Bozo

Oh no! Not Alaska !!!

Why do we care about NK?
What are you talking about? That's what makes it InterContinental you dumbass

Next Bozo

Oh no! Not Alaska !!!

Why do we care about NK?
What are you talking about? That's what makes it InterContinental you dumbass

The missile did not travel to Alaska nor did it travel anywhere near 5500 miles, nor did it have a payload on board, thus it WAS NOT AN ICBM

but bassman the asshat is never wrong, he said so.
He was wrong.
I was correct, since the rocket carried no nuclear payload, and did not travel over 5500 miles, nor can it be demonstrated that the NK have the ability to pack a nuclear payload into a missile, the rocket fired can not be considered an ICBM.

But that's OK, you keep believing the news that says that Hillary is the President

You got that little acorn for brains

Among your many deficiencies you have no idea what an ICBM is.

He was wrong.
I was correct, since the rocket carried no nuclear payload, and did not travel over 5500 miles, nor can it be demonstrated that the NK have the ability to pack a nuclear payload into a missile, the rocket fired can not be considered an ICBM.

But that's OK, you keep believing the news that says that Hillary is the President

No, you were wrong about Russia not having a border with NK.

Among your many deficiencies you have no idea what an ICBM is.
An ICBM is a missile able to travel over 5500 miles and also able to have a thermonuclear bomb or bomblets loaded onto it, and it also must be stable enough not to blow up over the country where it was launched.

The rocket that NK launched met ZERO of these prerequisites. It was a big fucking bottle rocket, they prayed that it would not blow up on launch like the last one.

You may resume wanking now.

Next Bozo

It doesnt necessarily have to have a nuclear warhead to be considered an ICBM,thats just the most common payload.

He was wrong.

No, you were wrong about Russia not having a border with NK.
I never said any such thing, ever...............see if you can find a post where I did.

You will not.

Next loser

Next Bozo

It doesnt necessarily have to have a nuclear warhead to be considered an ICBM,thats just the most common payload.

That is true, but it must be able to hit a dime at over 5500 miles at least. This never happened, and again the last one of these that they launched blew up over the pad which if it were a nuke would have irradiated NK and ended the problem. There is also NO EVIDENCE that NK has a small enough device to be loaded onto a missile. Their devices were detonated underground and may have been as large as a dumptruck, as we have never seen them

Forum List

Back