Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

Time to let someone else carry that International Policeman badge for a while.

Sure, since Russia is doing a bang-up job, let them do it, right? How about China? They're already primed and ready to take over the world. Any country in Europe? Hell, they couldn't even slow down being conquered the last time they were in a fight.

So you tell me, if not us, then who?

So we continue to waste billions of dollars and see tens of thousands of American lives ruined? And for what? When have we been successful in the ME? I mean other than the times we installed dictators to further our own agendas?

41 Republican War
43 Republican War
45 Republican? War

you figure it out.

Everyone bitches about Obama's overly cautious approach to this...

I think it's important to ask the Trump Administration what it's End Game is in Syria?
" overly cautious approach"
Are you being serious?

Tycho - what's the end game with Trump's approach? IS there one? Or...is this a quick draw response? The fact that there has been no clearly articulated policy here, or any thought about long term plans is worrisome don't you think?

Trump Faces First Foreign Policy Challenge After Syrian Chemical Attack
GREENE: So Trump had long been critical of President Obama's handling of the war on Syria. I mean, he's not telling us what he's going to do. But, I mean, is he really facing the same frustration that President Obama did, few, if any, options?

MONTANARO: Well, it's easy to be critical when you're out of power and campaigning. It's a lot harder when you're actually governing. And, as he says, now it's his responsibility. He - the big question here is, what does he learn from Obama's presidency?

Obama was criticized for being somebody who was maybe too cautious when it came to Syria. But the lesson Obama had learned was from George W. Bush, to say that if you don't have a big, multilateral group of major countries involved in a country to nation-build, then it's a fool's errand. So what does Trump take away from this because the options for him in Syria and any president, frankly, are bad and worse?
Trump is sending a clear message that we, along with our NATO allies, won't tolerate the use of chemical weapons. Obama (the dumb faggot) drew a 'red line' that quickly became a joke.

that ASS picture really has to go . hahah and no i'm not a guy who doesn't care if I see it. lol

I think it's important to ask the Trump Administration what it's End Game is in Syria?
Are you being serious?

Tycho - what's the end game with Trump's approach? IS there one? Or...is this a quick draw response? The fact that there has been no clearly articulated policy here, or any thought about long term plans is worrisome don't you think?

GREENE: So Trump had long been critical of President Obama's handling of the war on Syria. I mean, he's not telling us what he's going to do. But, I mean, is he really facing the same frustration that President Obama did, few, if any, options?

MONTANARO: Well, it's easy to be critical when you're out of power and campaigning. It's a lot harder when you're actually governing. And, as he says, now it's his responsibility. He - the big question here is, what does he learn from Obama's presidency?

Obama was criticized for being somebody who was maybe too cautious when it came to Syria. But the lesson Obama had learned was from George W. Bush, to say that if you don't have a big, multilateral group of major countries involved in a country to nation-build, then it's a fool's errand. So what does Trump take away from this because the options for him in Syria and any president, frankly, are bad and worse?
Trump is sending a clear message that we, along with our NATO allies, won't tolerate the use of chemical weapons. Obama (the dumb faggot) drew a 'red line' that quickly became a joke.

that ASS picture really has to go . hahah and no i'm not a guy who doesn't care if I see it. lol
Is this one better? :)

If we are supposed to be concerned about children being killed in wars, why aren't we militarily involved in about a third of Africa?

Because as of late, social conservative bloodlust can only be satiated with the lives of Muslims.
As I RECALL you and your buddies all DEMANDED Trump do something. You have been hawking for war with Russia since November.

Time to let someone else carry that International Policeman badge for a while.

Sure, since Russia is doing a bang-up job, let them do it, right? How about China? They're already primed and ready to take over the world. Any country in Europe? Hell, they couldn't even slow down being conquered the last time they were in a fight.

So you tell me, if not us, then who?

So we continue to waste billions of dollars and see tens of thousands of American lives ruined? And for what? When have we been successful in the ME? I mean other than the times we installed dictators to further our own agendas?

41 Republican War
43 Republican War
45 Republican? War

you figure it out.
Democrats are pussies?

The only mistake was Obama being a coward......this just sends them a small message Trump isn't weak like Obama....weakness is deadly

If we get us in to a war because of this is a sign of ---------- weakness and stupidity.
How can we get into a war? If we wanted to we could take out enough of the Syria military with missile strikes for the rebels to overrun what's left. I don't think the President intends to do that. I believe this was an opening gambit that is intended to get the Russians to negotiate seriously with us about getting rid of Assad and stabilizing Syria.

Agree about getting rid of Assad but getting rid of him militarily will only help ISIS.
Problem in ME is a total cluster fuck------- After this bombing only weakened Assad now what? I'm sure ISIS are celebrating. Putin will not just give up Syria loosing billion$ of arm sales -----------
There are no current alternative replacing Assad that favor west.

If we are supposed to be concerned about children being killed in wars, why aren't we militarily involved in about a third of Africa?

Because as of late, social conservative bloodlust can only be satiated with the lives of Muslims.
As I RECALL you and your buddies all DEMANDED Trump do something. You have been hawking for war with Russia since November.

Huh? You fucks control the government buddy. This was all you. Own it.

Yeah now he does what he campaigned against Hillary Clinton for.--Saying she was dangerous--because she was calling for a no fly zone. Trump continually stated we shouldn't remove Assad, as it would become another vacumn in the middle east. Now he pulls this shit--without a forethought of the consequences.

Unbelieveable! Now we'll see what Putin does.

Somehow when I edited my last reply, I must have accidentally hit the delete post option, for that's the only possible explanation for my post disappearing. I will post it again as close to as what I remember.

I will reiterate, I'm anti-war regardless of what letter is by the president's name. I'm for a strong militarily so that if anyone attacks is, we retaliate and obliterate them.

I support most of what Trump is doing, however, he is wrong in attacking Syria. There are too many elements that aren't adding up. Assad had the support of Putin, then 2 days ago Trump says Syria is not a priority. Why would Assad do something like this to ruin that?

The real culprit behind this is the Jews. They want to control Syria just like they control everything else. The problem for them is Assad won't let it happen. So they have to stage this.

You know, I was drafted right out of high school by the Dodgers, got up to AA, but even with that athletic ability, I know I can be clumsy as anyone and hope in my clumsiness I don't accidentally hit delete for my reply.

I would ask you the same question. Amazing how much Trump does just the opposite of what he has said before.

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize two weeks after taking office. He bombed seven countries and left the world in far worse condition and so many more wars. Isn't that the opposite of what he said?

President Obama said that leading from behind was the way to go. We know how that worked.

In Syria Assad continues to use Sarin Gas after PROMISING President Obama that he had destroyed them all after Assad brushed away the red line.

President Trump has wiped out the air base responsible for the chemical attack in minutes. Just as Osama bin Laden said he was stunned by the response to 9/11 by President Bush, my guess is that Assad is just as shocked.

That's a good thing!

Well, it looks like our jackoff in chief has somehow muddle his way through the easy part! Question is, what's that goofball gonna do next?

image.jpeg

Once again, we'll be fixing the crap you democrats started.

I'm not sure any military conflict in my lifetime has had a positive effect on the world. Should have listened to Ron Paul.

I would ask you the same question. Amazing how much Trump does just the opposite of what he has said before.

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize two weeks after taking office. He bombed seven countries and left the world in far worse condition and so many more wars. Isn't that the opposite of what he said?

President Obama said that leading from behind was the way to go. We know how that worked.

In Syria Assad continues to use Sarin Gas after PROMISING President Obama that he had destroyed them all after Assad brushed away the red line.

President Trump has wiped out the air base responsible for the chemical attack in minutes. Just as Osama bin Laden said he was stunned by the response to 9/11 by President Bush, my guess is that Assad is just as shocked.

That's a good thing!

Syria didn't promise anything. Russia promised they made Syria destroy all that.

Once again, we'll be fixing the crap you democrats started.
Wow look at you lying and passing the buck. How many chapters in "The Art of the Deal" covered that?

I'm not sure any military conflict in my lifetime has had a positive effect on the world. Should have listened to Ron Paul.

With goofballs like Flynn populating the ranks of our generals it's no wonder we haven't won a war in decades.

image.jpeg

If we get us in to a war because of this is a sign of ---------- weakness and stupidity.

We have been in a War on Terror since 2003. It is not going to end soon. Pretending that it did not exist was not a solution. When you're in a war the only victory is in completely decimating the enemy. When the enemy is totally destroyed, as with Germany and Japan, the war is over.

NO war is over simply because one party says, okay, on such and such a date, the war is over. Thank for your applause!

Are you being serious?

This bombing doesn't change the dynamics of what is going on in Syria. NOT A THING.
If we get rid of Assad tomorrow the problem in Syria will get worst far more than you can imagine.---------- The problem in Syria is very very complex ------ these is no immediate solution. Remember after decades of dictatorship a very large portion of Syrian population support Assad.

My issue with the strike is it was only one damn air field. Take out every last one of his air fields see if that doesn't get Assad to pull his head out of his ass.

Forum List

Back