Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

When there is a serious crime, there is usually a motive for it. Using chemical weapons was totally against Assad's interests and wasn't strategically advantageous. OTOH, the rebels had every motive to make the attack to draw us in.

Assad is just an idiot, have you guys ever thought about that? He didn't win his position for being a good leader, he got it through nepotism.

When there is a serious crime, there is usually a motive for it. Using chemical weapons was totally against Assad's interests and wasn't strategically advantageous. OTOH, the rebels had every motive to make the attack to draw us in.

Assad is just an idiot, have you guys ever thought about that? He didn't win his position for being a good leader, he got it through nepotism.

Your opinion of Assad really solves the mystery alright.

dbda4d60fe1a013487df005056a9545d.gif

How Come the Fuck WE are not Calling for an Investigation...mmmmmm?

Putin and Rouhani Condemn U.S. Airstrikes in Syria in Phone Call: Kremlin
Source: NBC News

Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani have spoken on the phone and agreed that recent U.S. airstrikes in Syria were unacceptable and violated international law, the Kremlin said Sunday.

The two leaders also called for an "objective, unbiased investigation" into the incident involving chemical weapons which killed more than 100 people last week in Idlib province, Syria, the Kremlin said in a statement on its website.

Putin and Rouhani said they were ready to deepen cooperation to fight terrorism and called for a diplomatic resolution to the war in Syria, according to Russian authorities.

It came as Iranian news wires reported that Rouhani had also spoken to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Sunday.

Read more: Putin and Rouhani Condemn U.S. Airstrikes in Syria in Phone Call: Kremlin

If you look at history, most leaders who get this positions through nepotism are idiots. That's not just my opinion, that's a fact.

Wag the Dog False Flags distract from domestic problems.
Are you suggesting Trump coordinated with Assad and Putin to have Assad gas 80 people in order to distract people from the snowflake false accusations against Trump that have resulted in NO EVIDENCE of any kind to support their lies but HAS proven the Democrats perpetrated Felony Espionage by illegally leaking protected classified personal Trump team data?

View attachment 120817

Really?

I don't doubt there was a bombing. But i seriously doubt their claims of it being a 'Chemical Weapons Attack.' That's just way too convenient for the 'Regime Change' advocates. There's no upside for Assad in ordering a such an attack. I believe it is False Flag fiction.

To me, If I were president, I would at least wait until clothing and other material testing could be done to at least verify that it was indeed a chemical agent that was used and of the type used previously by Assad. If information comes out that the agent used was not the same as Assad used previously or was a more crude, homemade version or otherwise could be sourced to someone else, then what will Trump have to say?

Doesn't matter. It was a Wag the Dog False Flag event. They're never gonna tell the truth. It's been about 'Regime 'Change' from the beginning. They realized Assad was winning and peace was at hand. The 'Regime Change' powers-that-be couldn't tolerate that.

Assad's no fool. He knew very well carrying out such an attack would have serious adverse consequences for him. It makes no sense for him to have done it. It only makes sense strategically for the 'Regime 'Change' powers. It's another False Flag. Bet on it.

Wag the Dog False Flags distract from domestic problems.
Are you suggesting Trump coordinated with Assad and Putin to have Assad gas 80 people in order to distract people from the snowflake false accusations against Trump that have resulted in NO EVIDENCE of any kind to support their lies but HAS proven the Democrats perpetrated Felony Espionage by illegally leaking protected classified personal Trump team data?

View attachment 120817

Really?

I don't doubt there was a bombing. But i seriously doubt their claims of it being a 'Chemical Weapons Attack.' That's just way too convenient for the 'Regime Change' advocates. There's no upside for Assad in ordering a such an attack. I believe it is False Flag fiction.

To me, If I were president, I would at least wait until clothing and other material testing could be done to at least verify that it was indeed a chemical agent that was used and of the type used previously by Assad. If information comes out that the agent used was not the same as Assad used previously or was a more crude, homemade version or otherwise could be sourced to someone else, then what will Trump have to say?

Doesn't matter. It was a Wag the Dog False Flag event. They're never gonna tell the truth. It's been about 'Regime 'Change' from the beginning. They realized Assad was winning and peace was at hand. The 'Regime Change' powers-that-be couldn't tolerate that.

Assad's no fool. He knew very well carrying out such an attack would have serious adverse consequences for him. It makes no sense for him to have done it. It only makes sense strategically for the 'Regime 'Change' powers. It's another False Flag. Bet on it.

Peace was at hand? Really? You can say that with a straight face?

If you look at history, most leaders who get this positions through nepotism are idiots. That's not just my opinion, that's a fact.

In comparison, rebels are far more likely to be reckless and stupid enough to use chemical weapons.

In comparison, rebels are far more likely to be reckless and stupid enough to use chemical weapons.

Yes sure they are... killing their own women and children sure helps their cause. So I guess they broke onto the Syrian air base, loaded the chemical weapons on it, stole it, bombed the city, flew back to the base, dropped off the plane, and then snuck off the base. Sounds reasonable. :dunno:

Yes sure they are... killing their own women and children sure helps their cause. So I guess they broke onto the Syrian air base, loaded the chemical weapons on it, stole it, bombed the city, flew back to the base, dropped off the plane, and then snuck off the base. Sounds reasonable. :dunno:

There is no proof that is how it happened. That rebels had chemical weapons stored which were hit by bombs is very plausible.

There is no proof that is how it happened. That rebels had chemical weapons stored which were hit by bombs is very plausible.

Yes there is proof. The U.S. has it all on video.

Do you understand that you guys are all over the place? First it was a false flag event caused by the U.S., now you are saying it was the rebels that used chemical weapons on their own people, and now it just so happens that Syrian planes just happened to hit a chemical weapon arsenal that the rebels had causing the people to die...

All that when the easiest and most probably answer is... Assad is a fucking idiot that lied about turning over all his chemical weapons and used them again because he thought the U.S. wasn't going to do shit and that Russia, China, and Iran have his back.

Link ??

It was on the news... not every bit of information is gleaned off the internet, sometimes it is acquired the old fashion way, a television. :laugh:
what network what day and time ...
Pentagon Trained Syria’s Al Qaeda “Rebels” in the Use of Chemical Weapons

Washington’s False Flag: United Nations Confirmed that US Supported Syrian “Rebels” Were Using Chemical Weapons

Link ??

It was on the news... not every bit of information is gleaned off the internet, sometimes it is acquired the old fashion way, a television. :laugh:
what network what day and time ...
Pentagon Trained Syria’s Al Qaeda “Rebels” in the Use of Chemical Weapons

Washington’s False Flag: United Nations Confirmed that US Supported Syrian “Rebels” Were Using Chemical Weapons

Pretty sure it was ABC and right before the missile launches.

I think it is funny...that the same people that berate the Far right conspiracy nuts on this forum for always talking about false flag events, is now calling the chemical attack in Syria a false flag event. Quit being stupid.

I think it is funny...that the same people that berate the Far right conspiracy nuts on this forum for always talking about false flag events, is now calling the chemical attack in Syria a false flag event. Quit being stupid.

It is stupid to continue military assaults as these on flimsy evidence, especially when our track record in Syria is so very poor on the issue.

We are only helping ISIS and creating chaos with far greater instability in the ME in the future.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-gh...-a-humanitarian-military-intervention/5351363

Among a series of important findings, the ISTEAMS report notes that even though the attacks are said to have killed up to 1400 people, mostly children appear in the videos and several corpses are shown in different videos said to have been shot in various locations.

While this report seriously challenges the assertion that the Syrian government was behind the attacks, it was not covered by the Western mainstream media, toeing the imperial line and parroting Washington’s claims, which still lack evidence and credibility.

Forum List

Back