🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking news: Washington state opens all women's bathrooms to men

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Our secular humanist politically correct to the extreme governments and educators keep creating problems where none exist. Meanwhile, Rome burns, families are destroyed, debauchery thrives.

Every time there is a moral problem or one that involves some form of what we Catholics might call sin, I keep thinking the devil is playing an active role in so many of our human affairs. I have no other explanation.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Washington state opens all women's bathrooms to men

Mandate called '1st-of-its-kind' in nation

Published: 12/31/15

Thanks to the Human Rights Commission, Washington state’s newest law makes businesses open their bathroom doors to both men and women – meaning, men must be granted equal and unfettered access to the ladies’ restrooms.

“This first-of-its=kind, statewide law is part of the recent push to frame gender-segregated bathrooms as an affront to ‘equality,’” wrote Joseph Backholm in the Family Policy Institute of Washington.

A new rule issued by the state’s HRC just took effect this month – and that’s after the Houston’s lesbian mayor lost her own personal campaign to open women’s restrooms to men, due to voter backlash. Voters in Missouri and Arkansas recently shot down similar proposals, too.

But Washington went a different way, and the HRC, which has rule-making powers, created a new mandate for the entire state to abide.

As The Family Policy Institute pointed, the state’s been battling with the issue for some time.

“School boards throughout Washington state have been wrestling with it. The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap County recently made headlines when they created a policy allowing transgender men to use the women’s locker room under any and all circumstances,” the organization reported. “However, this is the first statewide mandate that forces businesses to cooperate with a customer’s confusion about his or her gender.”

And the repercussions could prove disastrous, the organization suggested.

"The safety and security of every women in Washington should not be placed at risk in an attempt to be politically correct,” the post said. “We should be compassionate for the real challenges people face, but we shouldn’t be stupid.”

How did America get from “Mayberry” to “gay marriage?” Here’s the explanation, in “A Queer Thing Happened to America: And What a Long, Strange Trip It’s Been.”

The new rule “also affects schools,” the policy organization found.

The Family Policy Institute reminded the “legislature has every right to fix this [rule] and they should,” and asked for concerned citizens to call their representatives to press for a striking of the new policy.

Read more at Washington state opens all women’s bathrooms to men

Doesn't surprise me a bit. It won't change much though I think. I've done commercial work in B&N bookstores and many women won't use the men's room, and some even hostile to the idea. I doubt they will allow men in without a big stink, what guy really wants a bunch of angry gals around?

I will also add: I noticed that very very few men wash their hands after pissing and some after shitting. All the women do. So when you handle those books you are handling feces and urine coated stock.

Doesn't surprise me a bit. It won't change much though I think. I've done commercial work in B&N bookstores and many women won't use the men's room, and some even hostile to the idea. I doubt they will allow men in without a big stink, what guy really wants a bunch of angry gals around?

I will also add: I noticed that very very few men wash their hands after pissing and some after shitting. All the women do. So when you handle those books you are handling feces and urine coated stock.
Yes, well maybe on your first paragraph. Gasp (blush) on the second one.

But I think it will change much, but it may take some time. Not unlike legalized marijuana. The longer this goes on the more problems are created. Like little kids eating pot infested candies. Etc.

Yeah every parent relishes the idea of some perverted pedo being allowed to use the restroom with their young daughters....not

Our secular humanist politically correct to the extreme governments and educators keep creating problems where none exist. Meanwhile, Rome burns, families are destroyed, debauchery thrives.

Well, by god, it is time that men went in to those rest rooms and found out just what sort of debauchery is going on in there!

One of the stores I go to has a unisex bathroom. They have electric door locks and an attendant who only lets in one person at a time.

Agreed,,put some urinals in a bunch of women's rooms,and watch what happens.

Gee....what could possibly go wrong?
Nothing.

Are you saying women can't call out a pervert and publicly shame him for being a pervert looking upon women going to the bathroom in their stalls?

What exactly are you implying?

That men will suddenly become sex-fiends and perverts and rape women as they wash their hands or take a shit?

If so what's stopping them from going in there now and doing that anyway?

I'm sure frat boys will feel so manly when a bunch of women run out of the unisex bathroom calling them a bunch of perverts at the bar for looking up their skirts while shitting on a toilet.

Well, by god, it is time that men went in to those rest rooms and found out just what sort of debauchery is going on in there!
I expected nothing less from you.

Agreed,,put some urinals in a bunch of women's rooms,and watch what happens.

What will happen? Will men indecently expose themselves? What would happen if a man shows his dick to other men in the men's restroom?

Nothing.

Are you saying women can't call out a pervert and publicly shame him for being a pervert looking upon women going to the bathroom in their stalls?

That men will suddenly become sex-fiends and perverts and rape women as they wash their hands or take a shit?

I'm sure frat boys will feel so manly when a bunch of women run out of the unisex bathroom calling them a bunch of perverts at the bar for looking up their skirts while shitting on a toilet.
The lib drone machine pulled out all the stops when they made you.

Nothing.

Some perv may have the right to use the women's restroom but if said perv so much as glances at our daughters I reserve the right to throat punch him

I expected nothing less from you.

Hell, I didn't even know Rome was on fire!

Hey liberals on here, are you going to ask me if I'm going to take advantage of this liberal insanity?

Forum List

Back