Breaking: NY Times Busted Selectively Editing Version Of Bundy's Truthful Comments

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I knew the Slimes was faking the story. SEE THAT CLIVEN BUNDY IS ACTUALLY AN ADVOCATE FOR BLACKS, HISPANICS

Watch Bundy explain how we need to keep things from going backwards for blacks, and how the Federal government has created a neo-slave class via entitlement dependency that is so bad it is arguably worse than plantation slavery was. It is 100% clear that Cliven Bundy is not saying that blacks should be slaves picking cotton, but that the Federal government has created conditions for them so terrible, that their current situation may actually be worse. (If you are person of low intelligence, the fact that that is his point might be too hard for you to understand.) And he’s not blaming blacks for the issues of abortions, and crime and broken families, he’s blaming the Feds. This is the exact opposite of a racist, this is an advocate for the welfare and best interests of blacks. Shame on NYT for not providing all the information.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agXns-W60MI]Cliven Bundy (Full) Controversial Remarks April 19, 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Now watch the edited version of Bundy’s remarks as promoted by the left-wing Media Matters and as reported in the NY Times:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbnRnhrNFEY]VIDEO: Cliven Bundy's Racist Remarks - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Banned
That fat racist got his 15 seconds in the sun and royally shat all over it. What a dunce :cuckoo:

What he stated wasn't racist. Why are you so politically correct and hyper-sensitive for someone speaking the truth?

That fat racist got his 15 seconds in the sun and royally shat all over it. What a dunce :cuckoo:

What he stated wasn't racist. Why are you so politically correct and hyper-sensitive for someone speaking the truth?

Why are you up in arms over a tax-dodging drunkard? :dunno:

Well shit, so he's a drunkard now too! Is there anything this guy isn't? Because I can tell you one thing he isn't after seeing the full video and that's a racist.

Well shit, so he's a drunkard now too! Is there anything this guy isn't? Because I can tell you one thing he isn't after seeing the full video and that's a racist.

In what world is he not racist?

I would love to hear your explanation about why "they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton" is not racist.

Please enlighten me :rolleyes:

Saying that you have to help poor black people by teaching them a trade like picking cotton again is not racist. Not at all. Just look at those poor black people sitting on their front porch. Doesn't anyone remember the good ol' days when those black people were a-singin' and havin' the best o' times pickin' cotton down yonder? Why can't we have them good ol' days back?

If you don't know what's racist about that line of thinking then it's pretty safe to say that you're a racist.

This is even worse for Bundy.

What a slime bucket he is. He's just a common criminal. He signed a contract, then reneged, got away with free welfare for twenty years and now is hoping to cover that up with this racist shit.

He had his day in court - twice. Time for him to go to jail. Time for him to pay for his own actions.

I would love to hear your explanation about why "they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton" is not racist.

I can tell you are a low-information voter.
He commented because he was asked and basically he is saying slavery to someone where you can have a family life and work might be better than being a slave to one's government with nothing to do. It applies to all of us, not just blacks. Do we want to become slaves to our government? It seems to be what is happening with tens of millions of Americans. People of every race on welfare are dependent on it for their food, their medical care, their money, their place to live, their heat and utilities and they even control the children's education. Again, Bundy is saying slavery is bad and that welfare is bad ... MSM did a hatchet job and it is clear in the video's in the OP.

He commented because he was asked and basically he is saying slavery to someone where you can have a family life and work might be better than being a slave to one's government with nothing to do. It applies to all of us, not just blacks. Do we want to become slaves to our government? It seems to be what is happening with tens of millions of Americans. People of every race on welfare are dependent on it for their food, their medical care, their money, their place to live, their heat and utilities and they even control the children's education. Again, Bundy is saying slavery is bad and that welfare is bad ... MSM did a hatchet job and it is clear in the video's in the OP.

Oh okay. If that helps you sleep at night :rolleyes:

Bundy is saying ... that welfare is bad.

... all while being a recipient of enormous welfare fraud himself.

I really don't remember how much he has stolen but he's the last one who should be saying "welfare is bad".

:lol:

Saying that you have to help poor black people by teaching them a trade like picking cotton again is not racist. Not at all. Just look at those poor black people sitting on their front porch. Doesn't anyone remember the good ol' days when those black people were a-singin' and havin' the best o' times pickin' cotton down yonder? Why can't we have them good ol' days back?

If you don't know what's racist about that line of thinking then it's pretty safe to say that you're a racist.

Not a direct quote as I don't have a full transcript.

I remember the Watts riots from the first fire to the last, we don't want to go back to that.

It's amazing to me you two idiots are saying a rancher, not some guy working in a corner office but a RANCHER who works out in the fields all day is disparaging someone else by suggesting maybe they would be happier doing the same type of work he does.

Bundy is saying ... that welfare is bad.

... all while being a recipient of enormous welfare fraud himself.

I really don't remember how much he has stolen but he's the last one who should be saying "welfare is bad".

:lol:

Since when is being in a dispute over a land use fee, which BTW costs every single tax payer in this country exactly...nothing. Welfare? Obviously if he was on welfare the government wouldn't be trying to charge him fees now would they?

I think you seriously need to study up on what welfare is versus paying government fees.

It's amazing to me you two idiots are saying a rancher, not some guy working in a corner office but a RANCHER who works out in the fields all day is disparaging someone else by suggesting maybe they would be happier doing the same type of work he does.

Same type of work? Are you talking about being a slave laborer or being a cotton picker? Because I'm pretty sure Bundy doesn't do either.

Bundy definitely doesn't sound hateful. He sounds like someone who still uses language from another generation, but he does not sound hateful. He sounds caring.

Contrast him to Harry Reid who called Bundy a hateful racist. Harry Reid shows us what it means to be hateful.

Forum List

Back