Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

Unless he predicated his decision to fire Comey because he wouldn't drop the case, this is irrelevant.

I've asked many prosecutors to drop cases against my clients. Asking isn't a crime or even a scandal.
So...Nixon resigned for nothing?

A lawyer asking for charges to be dropped against his clients is not the same thing as the President asking the FBI to end the investigation. It's the lawyer's job to advocate for his clients.

A President who asks for a treason investigation against a member of his administration to be dropped is obstructing justice.

And firing the person leading an investigation against his administration, has committed an impeachable offence.

It's clear that Comey has animus because of his firing.
A rational person would discount anything he has to say right now.

Same as when Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, and then claimed he got more votes.
Take out all of the illegal votes in one state and he did.

Trump was leading when the election was called. California simply padded their numbers after it was over.
"Take out all the illegal votes in one state and he did".......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is a poster that will believe ANYTHING that trump tells him.
Are you saying that if Trump asks him to shit he'll ask what color?

Same as when Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, and then claimed he got more votes.

Trump was leading when the election was called. California simply padded their numbers after it was over.
"Take out all the illegal votes in one state and he did".......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is a poster that will believe ANYTHING that trump tells him.
No.....California was letting anyone vote. I think there was more than 3 million.....but California wanted to make Hillary look like a winner.....even though she is a two time loser. After all, Trump was leading when the race was called. California spent the next several days padding the vote. So......basically......blow it out your ass.

Unless he predicated his decision to fire Comey because he wouldn't drop the case, this is irrelevant.

I've asked many prosecutors to drop cases against my clients. Asking isn't a crime or even a scandal.

A lawyer asking for charges to be dropped against his clients is not the same thing as the President asking the FBI to end the investigation. It's the lawyer's job to advocate for his clients.

A President who asks for a treason investigation against a member of his administration to be dropped is obstructing justice.

And firing the person leading an investigation against his administration, has committed an impeachable offence.

No it's not, the president has a right to fire at anytime, again you have nothing the left wanted him fired also, so how would that look at trial?

Consider the following:
  • What has Comey ever lied about - that can be proven.
  • What has Trump ever lied about - that can be proven.

I was just just thinking, the only way you could have an impeachment case would be some how get it before the 9th circuit Court, they are known to go against the Constitution and make up shit as they go along....

But impeachment don't work like that , sorry..keep up the day dreams.

Consider the following:

He lied about the thousands of emails, you know right before the election? That he re opened the Hillary case up with that claim...

Flynn was being investigated for treason?

Trump firing Comey is impeachable?

No it's not, the president has a right to fire at anytime, again you have nothing the left wanted him fired also, so how would that look at trial?

He also has the right to give away our secrets BUT what kind of an asshole would give anything to Russia ?

yeah obstruction of justice dope ,,firing a guy investigating you

Breaking Update Question

If The FBI cleared Flynn in January, why would Trump ask Comey to stop investigating Flynn in February?

Flynn has not been cleared of anything by anyone.
Liar! He was cleared back on Jan 23 by the FBI.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-fbi-clears-flynn-of-wrongdoing-in-talk-with-russian-ambassador/article/2612774

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

FBI found no wrongdoing in Flynn’s calls with Russia: report

LMAOROG

May 10, 2017
Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe of Russian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter
CNN exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com

May 11, 2017
...But the FBI is not the only organization looking into Russian meddling and the circumstances behind former national security advisor Micheal Flynn’s firing in February. In fact, a wide range of US agencies, politicians, and individuals will continue their own investigations. Last spring, an informal “working group” of US agencies, including the National Security Agency and the Department of Justice, began investigating Russian interference in the US election. In January, the agencies said in a report that Russia aimed to undermine US faith in the democratic election process, denigrate Hillary Clinton, and showed a “clear preference” for Trump.

From the FBI to the Senate: The status of everyone still investigating Trump’s Russia ties

February 16, 2017
Flynn in FBI interview denied discussing sanctions with Russian ambassador

Flynn in FBI interview denied discussing sanctions with Russian ambassador

DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE OF JUST PHONE CALLS VERSUS THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN/FLYNN THING HUH?

Consider the following:
Comey lied about not being able to indict Hillary for one.
Any lawyer could have won that case.

No.....California was letting anyone vote. I think there was more than 3 million.....but California wanted to make Hillary look like a winner.....even though she is a two time loser. After all, Trump was leading when the race was called. California spent the next several days padding the vote. So......basically......blow it out your ass.

Crazy right wing nut jobs!!!

GOP-voter-fraud.jpg

There's the rub, idiot. Comey said he wasn't investigating Trump.

No it's not. We don't even know what Flynn is being investigated for.
All they said was they were investigating Russian interference in our elections.
That issue has long ago been resolved.
All they were doing under Comey was wasting time..........waiting for Trump to fire his ass.

There's the rub, idiot. Comey said he wasn't investigating Trump.

Hold on to your itty bitty jock strap. Comey's memos and witnesses to those memos will explain it all to you little children who actually believed that a blown-out, overweight, 6-time-bankrupted asshole who doesn't pay his contractors and has 3500 lawsuits under his belt was actually thinking about the greater interests of the United States over his own personal gain. FUCKING FOOLS. TOLD YA!

Forum List

Back