Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

Holy Shit, I am watching it all right now too--it's on CNN and it's going to be on every media outlet tonight.

I knew Comey was going to be sitting at the New York times as soon as he was fired. You have two Titan ego's going after one another--and this one is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE--reason for Impeachment.

Comey is very well known for keeping records and memo's with dates and exact times.

th

This is just the first report, Comey will be releasing more to the New York times, and it's going to be death by waterboarding.

The GOOD news is this is moving a lot faster than Watergate.

I agree! Not even Fox News can bury this story.
No....that's what CNN and MSNBC do.

I think if you turn the channel off of FOX News you'll note this is EVERYWHERE!

foxshines.jpg

btw This is coming from a New York Times article--and that's where I said when Comey was fired that was where he was headed.

Funny and agree! Fox News is probably ignoring this story - or at least the facts of it.

FoxNews_toilet.gif
Fox is covering the shit out of it.
  • Right now they're asking why James Comey, Mr Straight-Arrow Lawdog, never said a word about Obstruction Of Justice by the President way back in February to anyone.
  • The first thing he would have done is told Trump he wanted to quit if Trump had insisted on stopping the investigation.
  • The fact that Comey had several opportunities to reveal this in front of Congress and put it on the record yet didn't.
  • This was released by an unknown source yet again and the memo was never seen by anyone.

As expected FOX News is trying to spin this into Comey's fault, or to give you a little glimmer of hope that this is just another bogus story. I expect that all your right wing talk show hosts will take this path also, on their radio programs tomorrow. They usually play follow the leader when it comes to circling the wagons.

Comey wouldn't have released this information until he was specifically asked about it, especially since he was investigating Russia's interference into this election, General Flynn, and collusion between Russia and surrogates of the Trump campaign. Releasing it early would have compromised all of the other ongoing investigations. Now he is going to be asked about it--LOL

Like any law enforcement officer--they will gather evidence--let people implicate themselves--and then drop the bomb--otherwise it would just go into a he said--he said accusation. They swore an oath to a badge that they will protect this country from foreign and present enemies of this nation, and to the U.S Constitution.

Comey also understood very well what Obstruction of Justice meant--and he clearly heard it when it was said, and now you really have to worry that he may have actually taped the next meeting with Trump. I believe there were 3 meetings and this was the 1st one.

Comey isn't going to release everything in one bomb--he will leak more evidence--more memo's and he'll be hanging out at the New York Times--until Americans have had their fill of the Ass Clown that is sitting in the Oval Office.

Cg9tB7nWUAAblYC.jpg

When you elect a Clown, expect the circus to come along.

Last edited:
Their hysteria relies on the phrase...."I hope....." and that is it.......as Greg Gutfeld pointed out, that is not an order, that is not a request......

"I hope...." is a statement of whimsy..........and on that they have amped up the hysteria.....

May Trump learn his lesson about these people and finally lay into them and lay waste to the whole place......they could have made deals with him.....as Kurt Russel said...they wanted the thunder...I hope they fucking get it......

Their hysteria relies on the phrase...."I hope....." and that is it.......as Greg Gutfeld pointed out, that is not an order, that is not a request......

"I hope...." is a statement of whimsy..........and on that they have amped up the hysteria.....

May Trump learn his lesson about these people and finally lay into them and lay waste to the whole place......they could have made deals with him.....as Kurt Russel said...they wanted the thunder...I hope they fucking get it......

Remember When Trump Said Hillary Clinton Couldn't Be 'Trusted' With Classified Info?

Screen_Shot_2017-05-15_at_5.35.44_PM.png

Intel agencies said Trump couldn't be trusted not to leak classified intel to Russia, guess what?

Yeah, remember that time back in February when this was reported: US Intel fearing leaks to Russia are witholding classified intel from Trump White House.

The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins

Remember When Trump Said Hillary Clinton Couldn't Be 'Trusted' With Classified Info?

Intel agencies said Trump couldn't be trusted not to leak classified intel to Russia, guess what?

Yeah, remember that time back in February when this was reported: US Intel fearing leaks to Russia are witholding classified intel from Trump White House.

He didn't leak anything asswipe......

Oh right since Trumpov can leak CLASSIFIED INTEL FROM US ALLIE'S to the Russians directly, it no longer is considered classified? The right wing spin machine sure is working overtime :(

I get it, but let ANYONE else LEAK the exact same intel and see what happens? lol

Suuuure, uh-huh....

WASHINGTON — President Trump boasted about highly classified intelligence in a meeting with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador last week, providing details that could expose the source of the information and the manner in which it was collected, a current and a former American government official said Monday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html

It's clear that Comey has animus because of his firing.
A rational person would discount anything he has to say right now.

Same as when Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, and then claimed he got more votes.
Take out all of the illegal votes in one state and he did.

Trump was leading when the election was called. California simply padded their numbers after it was over.
"Take out all the illegal votes in one state and he did".......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is a poster that will believe ANYTHING that trump tells him.
No.....California was letting anyone vote. I think there was more than 3 million.....but California wanted to make Hillary look like a winner.....even though she is a two time loser. After all, Trump was leading when the race was called. California spent the next several days padding the vote. So......basically......blow it out your ass.

And you proof is what? Because Trump is sore winner?
1. The polls in California favored Clinton heavily------- We do not need the illegals to vote.
2. For that 3 millions of illegal votes it will take a massive coordination for the whole state of California with both republicans and democrats to make that happen.
3. Maybe you have not noticed none of Republicans here or even other states claim of massive election fraud. Except Trump because it hurts his childish ego.
If you look at a map of 2016 voting district by district most of the blue is in sanctuary cities, especially in Southern California or along the Southern border, which got most of the votes. And it's pretty clear that since the election mayors and judges in those cities don't feel they have to follow the law. Their own defiant statements are their indictment.

Election+2016+by+US+Counties.PNG

[QUOTE="2aguy, post: 17273361, member: 50]Their hysteria relies on the phrase...."I hope....." and that is it.......as Greg Gutfeld pointed out, that is not an order, that is not a request......

The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins[/QUOTE]

now you really have to worry that he may have actually taped the next meeting with Trump.

Do you liberals ever think before you post, so now you are telling us Trump was absolutely right about being with tapped?

Consider the following:
  • 1. What has Comey ever lied about - that can be proven.
  • 2. What has Trump ever lied about - that can be proven.

1. Comey is a decent and dignified person.
2. Trump is a pathological liar. Lie after lie.

So now your game is to say you didn't want Comey fired and Comey didn't lie to Congress about the 1000s of e mails sent to weiners?

Lying suits you so what ever.

Imprisoning journalists for reporting leaked information would be very convenient, wouldn't it? Everything in D.C. is "classified" these days so it should cover just about everything. Very convenient. Shut up anyone trying to alert the public to what Trump is up to.
No, the media doesn't like him much. In this country, they aren't thrown in prison for that. Trump is becoming dangerous. I didn't think so before; he was a threat, not a present danger. If he takes steps to prosecute journalists for doing their jobs, the danger is here.

Sally Yates is just a Democrat stooge in on a conspiracy to pull off a coup to unseat a president.

We've been watching this unfold since election night. Everyone involved should be arrested and thrown in prison for conspiracy and sedition.
For opposing the current administration, which is apparently trying to obstruct the Russian investigation full throttle? Wouldn't that be convenient. Listen to yourself. Do you really like what you hear yourself saying?

Oh right since Trumpov can leak CLASSIFIED INTEL FROM US ALLIE'S to the Russians directly, it no longer is considered classified? The right wing spin machine sure is working overtime :(

I get it, but let ANYONE else LEAK the exact same intel and see what happens? lol

Stupid fuck, CNN reported the Laptop story on April 1st.

It has only been four months and Trump is already buried deep in one scandal after another

Not like nobody saw this coming. With Trumps propensity to lie, bend the rules as he pleases and cover up what he does....impeachment is inevitable

Republicans will cover for him, but they can only do so much without bringing down the whole party

Breaking Update Question

If The FBI cleared Flynn in January, why would Trump ask Comey to stop investigating Flynn in February?

Flynn has not been cleared of anything by anyone.
Liar! He was cleared back on Jan 23 by the FBI.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-fbi-clears-flynn-of-wrongdoing-in-talk-with-russian-ambassador/article/2612774

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

FBI found no wrongdoing in Flynn’s calls with Russia: report

Sure thing.

That's why Trump asked Comey to drop it in Feb. and Flynn was seeking immunity even later. The calls were not the only issue. Nothing is closed.

It has only been four months and Trump is already buried deep in one scandal after another

Not like nobody saw this coming. With Trumps propensity to lie, bend the rules as he pleases and cover up what he does....impeachment is inevitable

Republicans will cover for him, but they can only do so much without bringing down the whole party
Democrats and liberals will make up shit about him left and right and allow things like personal handwritten notes to become law/legal - as long as it's anti-trump.

nobody saw the hate parade coming (not)

calling trump a liar to justify the lies is a huge part of what is causing this world to be the jacked up place it has become. "they did it first" is a childs statement and look at the adults who have adopted it to justify their hate. both sides.

Unless he predicated his decision to fire Comey because he wouldn't drop the case, this is irrelevant.

I've asked many prosecutors to drop cases against my clients. Asking isn't a crime or even a scandal.
So...Nixon resigned for nothing?

A lawyer asking for charges to be dropped against his clients is not the same thing as the President asking the FBI to end the investigation. It's the lawyer's job to advocate for his clients.

A President who asks for a treason investigation against a member of his administration to be dropped is obstructing justice.

And firing the person leading an investigation against his administration, has committed an impeachable offence.
Flynn was being investigated for treason?

Trump firing Comey is impeachable?
No it's not. We don't even know what Flynn is being investigated for.
All they said was they were investigating Russian interference in our elections.
That issue has long ago been resolved.
All they were doing under Comey was wasting time..........waiting for Trump to fire his ass.
We I don't even know what Flynn is being investigated for.

Fixed it for you.

If there ever is a real scandal no one will believe it. Fake news comes out a couple of times daily.

^This is why none of you dopes have any idea of what's going on. You discount everything out of hand as fake news and then are surprised and angry when a new development arises. Truly dopey.

Forum List

Back