Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

Unless he predicated his decision to fire Comey because he wouldn't drop the case, this is irrelevant.

I've asked many prosecutors to drop cases against my clients. Asking isn't a crime or even a scandal.
So...Nixon resigned for nothing?

A lawyer asking for charges to be dropped against his clients is not the same thing as the President asking the FBI to end the investigation. It's the lawyer's job to advocate for his clients.

A President who asks for a treason investigation against a member of his administration to be dropped is obstructing justice.

And firing the person leading an investigation against his administration, has committed an impeachable offence.
Flynn was being investigated for treason?

Trump firing Comey is impeachable?
No it's not. We don't even know what Flynn is being investigated for.
All they said was they were investigating Russian interference in our elections.
That issue has long ago been resolved.
All they were doing under Comey was wasting time..........waiting for Trump to fire his ass.
We I don't even know what Flynn is being investigated for.

Fixed it for you.
Nope......you misquoted me.

We don't know what Flynn is being investigated for......everything has already been out there for months. The press, the Democrats, and apparently James Comey wants a never ending investigation. Most investigations start when there is a crime. This is an investigation in search of a crime.

So...Nixon resigned for nothing?

A lawyer asking for charges to be dropped against his clients is not the same thing as the President asking the FBI to end the investigation. It's the lawyer's job to advocate for his clients.

A President who asks for a treason investigation against a member of his administration to be dropped is obstructing justice.

And firing the person leading an investigation against his administration, has committed an impeachable offence.

All they said was they were investigating Russian interference in our elections.
All they were doing under Comey was wasting time..........waiting for Trump to fire his ass.

Fixed it for you.

We don't know what Flynn is being investigated for......everything has already been out there for months. The press, the Democrats, and apparently James Comey wants a never ending investigation. Most investigations start when there is a crime. This is an investigation in search of a crime.

I didn't misquote you. Your original quote is still there. I merely altered it to better reflect your true position. There is plenty out there that outlines Flynn's problems. You choose not to see it.

Fixed it for you.

I didn't misquote you. Your original quote is still there. I merely altered it to better reflect your true position. There is plenty out there that outlines Flynn's problems. You choose not to see it.
No....you misquoted me. You altered it. Same difference.

Yes there's plenty out there already found but yet they're still looking for more.....forever.

Seems to me they're on a witch-hunt.

This new charge was simply to stop the coverage of the Seth Rich murder.
The media didn't like the fact it was building up steam.....so they released another bullet in their gun that they failed to properly vet it.

Fixed it for you.

Yes there's plenty out there already found but yet they're still looking for more.....forever.

You have no idea of what's going on because you don't want to.

Start with this great post that you blew off.

Breaking Update Question

If The FBI cleared Flynn in January, why would Trump ask Comey to stop investigating Flynn in February?

Flynn has not been cleared of anything by anyone.
Liar! He was cleared back on Jan 23 by the FBI.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-fbi-clears-flynn-of-wrongdoing-in-talk-with-russian-ambassador/article/2612774

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

FBI found no wrongdoing in Flynn’s calls with Russia: report

LMAOROG

May 10, 2017
Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe of Russian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter
CNN exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com

May 11, 2017
...But the FBI is not the only organization looking into Russian meddling and the circumstances behind former national security advisor Micheal Flynn’s firing in February. In fact, a wide range of US agencies, politicians, and individuals will continue their own investigations. Last spring, an informal “working group” of US agencies, including the National Security Agency and the Department of Justice, began investigating Russian interference in the US election. In January, the agencies said in a report that Russia aimed to undermine US faith in the democratic election process, denigrate Hillary Clinton, and showed a “clear preference” for Trump.

From the FBI to the Senate: The status of everyone still investigating Trump’s Russia ties

February 16, 2017
Flynn in FBI interview denied discussing sanctions with Russian ambassador

DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE OF JUST PHONE CALLS VERSUS THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN/FLYNN THING HUH?

Mark Levin chimed in on this.......

"There is a concerted effort by the media and the Democrat Party to take out President Donald Trump. The latest in the New York Times is that a memo written by James Comey in February claims that Trump asked him to end the investigation into Mike Flynn. This is a self-serving contemporaneous memo. According to the memo, the President told Comey that he hoped Comey could let this go. Comey is a leaker and person who destroyed the FBI. He doesn’t like the way he was fired and the fact he was fired, so is striking back. If this is obstruction, why would Comey wait 2 and a half months later to show this memo? Only after Trump fired him does this become a major issue. Comey is really a modern day J. Edgar Hoover. This is just another phony scandal with the disgusting and deceitful left wing media. Congress should ask Comey where his memos are and how many he has and should be directed to preserve those memos. In addition, we have Democrat media outlets like the New York Times receiving classified information via leaks. The leakers are committing felonies. The irony is that the leakers are undermining the President and Israel yet nothing is done about them. What is being done to Trump in this presidency is unprecedented and worse than what they did to Ronald Reagan."

Mark Levin - May 16, 2017

audioBoom / 5/16/17-Mark Levin Audio Rewind

This new charge was simply to stop the coverage of the Seth Rich murder.
The media didn't like the fact it was building up steam.....so they released another bullet in their gun that they failed to properly vet it.

Fringe nonsense.

Fixed it for you.

Breaking Update Question

If The FBI cleared Flynn in January, why would Trump ask Comey to stop investigating Flynn in February?

www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-fbi-clears-flynn-of-wrongdoing-in-talk-with-russian-ambassador/article/2612774

LMAOROG

May 10, 2017
Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe of Russian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter
CNN exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com

May 11, 2017
...But the FBI is not the only organization looking into Russian meddling and the circumstances behind former national security advisor Micheal Flynn’s firing in February. In fact, a wide range of US agencies, politicians, and individuals will continue their own investigations. Last spring, an informal “working group” of US agencies, including the National Security Agency and the Department of Justice, began investigating Russian interference in the US election. In January, the agencies said in a report that Russia aimed to undermine US faith in the democratic election process, denigrate Hillary Clinton, and showed a “clear preference” for Trump.

From the FBI to the Senate: The status of everyone still investigating Trump’s Russia ties

February 16, 2017

DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE OF JUST PHONE CALLS VERSUS THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN/FLYNN THING HUH?
I want to know exactly what is going......and you can bet that YOU won't like it if it ever becomes public.

Fixed it for you.

Breaking Update Question

LMAOROG

May 10, 2017

May 11, 2017

February 16, 2017

I want to know exactly what is going......and you can bet that YOU won't like it if it ever becomes public.

That's not going to happen. The closest you can come is to watch what those who know do and say about it.

It has only been four months and Trump is already buried deep in one scandal after another

Not like nobody saw this coming. With Trumps propensity to lie, bend the rules as he pleases and cover up what he does....impeachment is inevitable

Republicans will cover for him, but they can only do so much without bringing down the whole party
Democrats and liberals will make up shit about him left and right and allow things like personal handwritten notes to become law/legal - as long as it's anti-trump.

nobody saw the hate parade coming (not)

calling trump a liar to justify the lies is a huge part of what is causing this world to be the jacked up place it has become. "they did it first" is a childs statement and look at the adults who have adopted it to justify their hate. both sides.

It is not being made up

Story after story is initially denied by Team Trump only to be acknowledged as true by Trump himself

Yes.....Trump decided to fire Comey without a recommendation from the Assistant AG
Yes....Yates did inform Trump that Flynn was a "bad hombre"
Yes....Trump did reveal classified information after initially denying it
Yes.....Comey did document that Trump asked him to drop theFlynn investigation

Vlad to the Rescue
tumblr_oc85cyATF21tp0mqvo1_400.gif
Vlad is a bad Hombre
Putin Offers to Hand Over Records of Meeting
May 17, 2017
Russian President Vladimir Putin said he “would be willing to provide the U.S. Congress a record of President Trump’s meeting with top Russian envoys, possibly offering new details on the disclosures of reportly highly classified intelligence information,” the Washington Post reports.

“The remarkable offer for the Kremlin to share evidence with U.S. oversight committees came with the caveat that the request for the transcript would have to come from the Trump administration.”

Putin also said that “political schizophrenia” had gripped the United States.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said he “would be willing to provide the U.S. Congress a record of President Trump’s meeting with top Russian envoys, possibly offering new details on the disclosures of reportly highly classified intelligence information,” the Washington Post reports.

“The remarkable offer for the Kremlin to share evidence with U.S. oversight committees came with the caveat that the request for the transcript would have to come from the Trump administration.”

So Putin wants Trump to beg for the records of the meeting that "might" save his presidency. He really has Trump's knickers tied in a knot.............
tumblr_oc93lilDkc1tp0mqvo1_500.gif

Their hysteria relies on the phrase...."I hope....." and that is it.......as Greg Gutfeld pointed out, that is not an order, that is not a request......

"I hope...." is a statement of whimsy..........and on that they have amped up the hysteria.....

May Trump learn his lesson about these people and finally lay into them and lay waste to the whole place......they could have made deals with him.....as Kurt Russel said...they wanted the thunder...I hope they fucking get it......

Remember When Trump Said Hillary Clinton Couldn't Be 'Trusted' With Classified Info?

Screen_Shot_2017-05-15_at_5.35.44_PM.png

Intel agencies said Trump couldn't be trusted not to leak classified intel to Russia, guess what?

Yeah, remember that time back in February when this was reported: US Intel fearing leaks to Russia are witholding classified intel from Trump White House.

The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins

He didn't leak anything asswipe......

Oh right since Trumpov can leak CLASSIFIED INTEL FROM US ALLIE'S to the Russians directly, it no longer is considered classified? The right wing spin machine sure is working overtime :(

I get it, but let ANYONE else LEAK the exact same intel and see what happens? lol

Stupid fuck, CNN reported the Laptop story on April 1st.
Sadly, you demonstrate you don't even know what this is about.

Discussing the threat of ISIS using laptops as a bomb is not classified. It's revealing the source of that information which is.

Trump disclosure of classified intel may have endangered spy: report

It has only been four months and Trump is already buried deep in one scandal after another

Not like nobody saw this coming. With Trumps propensity to lie, bend the rules as he pleases and cover up what he does....impeachment is inevitable

Republicans will cover for him, but they can only do so much without bringing down the whole party
C8Q-kP7XgAI99xY.jpg

Their hysteria relies on the phrase...."I hope....." and that is it.......as Greg Gutfeld pointed out, that is not an order, that is not a request......

"I hope...." is a statement of whimsy..........and on that they have amped up the hysteria.....

May Trump learn his lesson about these people and finally lay into them and lay waste to the whole place......they could have made deals with him.....as Kurt Russel said...they wanted the thunder...I hope they fucking get it......

Remember When Trump Said Hillary Clinton Couldn't Be 'Trusted' With Classified Info?

Intel agencies said Trump couldn't be trusted not to leak classified intel to Russia, guess what?

Yeah, remember that time back in February when this was reported: US Intel fearing leaks to Russia are witholding classified intel from Trump White House.

Oh right since Trumpov can leak CLASSIFIED INTEL FROM US ALLIE'S to the Russians directly, it no longer is considered classified? The right wing spin machine sure is working overtime :(

I get it, but let ANYONE else LEAK the exact same intel and see what happens? lol

Discussing the threat of ISIS using laptops as a bomb is not classified. It's revealing the source of that information which is.

Sadly you aren't capable of understanding the thread, oh yes....enough with the "anonymous" sources they are bullshit cowards who can and WILL say or do anything to further their own agenda.

Sadly you aren't capable of understanding the thread, oh yes....enough with the "anonymous" sources they are bullshit cowards who can and WILL say or do anything to further their own agenda.
LOL

That doesn't even begin to clarify your ignorance on the matter. Again, you think the issue is discussing laptops on planes. :cuckoo:

If indeed it exists, it should be in the archives, as all business related matter is to remain in the custody of the govt. Strange though, the NYT's has said no more about it, since they first reported it that I can find.

Anonymous sources like Obama wire tapping Trump Tower?
Anonymous sources like Trump's taping of Comey?

Forum List

Back