Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

Remember When Trump Said Hillary Clinton Couldn't Be 'Trusted' With Classified Info?

Screen_Shot_2017-05-15_at_5.35.44_PM.png

Intel agencies said Trump couldn't be trusted not to leak classified intel to Russia, guess what?

Yeah, remember that time back in February when this was reported: US Intel fearing leaks to Russia are witholding classified intel from Trump White House.

The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins

He didn't leak anything asswipe......

Oh right since Trumpov can leak CLASSIFIED INTEL FROM US ALLIE'S to the Russians directly, it no longer is considered classified? The right wing spin machine sure is working overtime :(

I get it, but let ANYONE else LEAK the exact same intel and see what happens? lol

Stupid fuck, CNN reported the Laptop story on April 1st.
Sadly, you demonstrate you don't even know what this is about.

Discussing the threat of ISIS using laptops as a bomb is not classified. It's revealing the source of that information which is.

Trump disclosure of classified intel may have endangered spy: report

Sadly you aren't capable of understanding the thread, oh yes....enough with the "anonymous" sources they are bullshit cowards who can and WILL say or do anything to further their own agenda.
All the "anonymous" sources are driving me crazy, too, but I don't think they're cowards, necessarily. They've got mortgages, car payments and a well deserved retirement to take into account, not to mention prison if they come out and tell all openly. It means their livelihood, their future, their freedom. They're not lying, I don't think, but they've got to live.
What I'd LOVE to see happen is the editors of the news desks at WaPo and NYT come out nationwide and discuss in detail how they "vet" and handle anonymous sources. You do realize that they don't just print any bullshit that they're called about, right? They still have libel laws to consider. The source still has to be credible and the reporter has to prove that to the editor. If, like in the case of the inaccurate story about the electric company in Vermont several months ago, they have to retract it and it's pretty embarrassing. Not something they invite.

Oh right since Trumpov can leak CLASSIFIED INTEL FROM US ALLIE'S to the Russians directly, it no longer is considered classified? The right wing spin machine sure is working overtime :(

I get it, but let ANYONE else LEAK the exact same intel and see what happens? lol

Discussing the threat of ISIS using laptops as a bomb is not classified. It's revealing the source of that information which is.

Sadly you aren't capable of understanding the thread, oh yes....enough with the "anonymous" sources they are bullshit cowards who can and WILL say or do anything to further their own agenda.
Anonymous sources like Obama wire tapping Trump Tower?
Anonymous sources like Trump's taping of Comey?

ALL anonymous sources, this is the problem with the Left, they assume that everyone lacks integrity like themselves.

LOL

That doesn't even begin to clarify your ignorance on the matter. Again, you think the issue is discussing laptops on planes. :cuckoo:

Sure thing kid, you are the expert here, just ask you. Your illiteracy does not escape me.

LOL

That doesn't even begin to clarify your ignorance on the matter. Again, you think the issue is discussing laptops on planes. :cuckoo:

Sure thing kid, you are the expert here, just ask you. Your illiteracy does not escape me.
See: post #317

LOL

Perhaps you have inside info? Can you tell us who the "anonymous" source is? Can you tell us what else Trump "revealed" ? And I mean definitively. If you can, post it. If you can't then you , like everyone doesn't know shit. That pretty much sums it up.

All the "anonymous" sources are driving me crazy, too, but I don't think they're cowards, necessarily. They've got mortgages, car payments and a well deserved retirement to take into account, not to mention prison if they come out and tell all openly. It means their livelihood, their future, their freedom. They're not lying, I don't think, but they've got to live.
What I'd LOVE to see happen is the editors of the news desks at WaPo and NYT come out nationwide and discuss in detail how they "vet" and handle anonymous sources. You do realize that they don't just print any bullshit that they're called about, right? They still have libel laws to consider. The source still has to be credible and the reporter has to prove that to the editor. If, like in the case of the inaccurate story about the electric company in Vermont several months ago, they have to retract it and it's pretty embarrassing. Not something they invite.

The Washingtion post is owned by Jeff Bezos...the founder of Amazon....and known enemy of Donald Trump....Trump once stated that Amazon is breaking the anti Trust laws....so the post has been turned into a Bezos attack machine against Trump...........

LOL

Perhaps you have inside info? Can you tell us who the "anonymous" source is? Can you tell us what else Trump "revealed" ? And I mean definitively. If you can, post it. If you can't then you , like everyone doesn't know shit. That pretty much sums it up.
Sadly, you're incapable of keeping up. I already posted that in post #314.

The Washingtion post is owned by Jeff Bezos...the founder of Amazon....and known enemy of Donald Trump....Trump once stated that Amazon is breaking the anti Trust laws....so the post has been turned into a Bezos attack machine against Trump...........
Everything I said still applies. It doesn't make libel go away, and as a businessman, Bezos knows that.

Good catch.
Breaking Update:

Houston, we have a problem!

5115a121f1c9bc79b4230c0420d88cfa9c94f3d973bc62ddc99f655eb4ca8692.png
Not really. Flynn was already in hot water before he resigned. This is what Trump asked Comey to "let go"...

Trump adviser Michael Flynn discussed hacking sanctions with Russia – report

The Post said Flynn on Wednesday denied that he had discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador, but on Thursday backed away from the denial through a spokesman.

Flynn “indicated that while he had no recollection of discussing sanctions, he couldn’t be certain that the topic never came up,” the Post quoted the spokesman as saying.

Officials said this week that the FBI is continuing to examine Flynn’s contacts with Kislyak, according to the paper.

Good catch.
Breaking Update:

Not really. Flynn was already in hot water before he resigned. This is what Trump asked Comey to "let go"...

The Post said Flynn on Wednesday denied that he had discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador, but on Thursday backed away from the denial through a spokesman.

Flynn “indicated that while he had no recollection of discussing sanctions, he couldn’t be certain that the topic never came up,” the Post quoted the spokesman as saying.

Officials said this week that the FBI is continuing to examine Flynn’s contacts with Kislyak, according to the paper.
More unnamed officials. Your link is fake news!

That article is based on a Washington Post article from unnamed sources, once again. Funny how they seem to be the source in most of these stories, of which many have been proven to be false.
Good catch.
Breaking Update:

[QUOTE="2aguy, post: 17273361, member: 50]Their hysteria relies on the phrase...."I hope....." and that is it.......as Greg Gutfeld pointed out, that is not an order, that is not a request......

"I hope...." is a statement of whimsy..........and on that they have amped up the hysteria.....

May Trump learn his lesson about these people and finally lay into them and lay waste to the whole place......they could have made deals with him.....as Kurt Russel said...they wanted the thunder...I hope they fucking get it......

Remember When Trump Said Hillary Clinton Couldn't Be 'Trusted' With Classified Info?

Screen_Shot_2017-05-15_at_5.35.44_PM.png

Intel agencies said Trump couldn't be trusted not to leak classified intel to Russia, guess what?

Yeah, remember that time back in February when this was reported: US Intel fearing leaks to Russia are witholding classified intel from Trump White House.

The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins

now you really have to worry that he may have actually taped the next meeting with Trump.

Do you liberals ever think before you post, so now you are telling us Trump was absolutely right about being with tapped?

[/QUOTE]

Apparently Trumpov does the Nixon thing and tapes himself Bubs, lol

Don't worry, he's to dumb and arrogant to not walk himself off the job eventually :)

Good catch.
Breaking Update:

More unnamed officials. Your link is fake news!
Aww, poor baby. You actually think that means the FBI wasn't actually looking into Flynn's contacts with the Russian. :lmao:

Forum List

Back