Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

I posted this....a pretty serious charge...
"And MORE flexibility means what too you??"

Disarming America.....making America weaker and her enemies stronger.

What else could it mean within the context of whom he was addressing????

And all you are prepared to do is try to change the subject?

So....you're kinda agreeing with my analysis:

.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, anti-American, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Excellent.
I find it difficult answering posts of yours full of bullshit and vile hate Save it for your pos the idiot trump in our WH who is ruining America

1. I don't use language like that, but I have often found that those losing the argument, do.

2. You can't answer my posts because they are 100% true and correct.

3. 'Ruining America' should be reserved for the only President never to have guided our economy to even a 3% GDP....first in nearly a hundred years.

And....the first to encourage a nuclear arms race in the world.

Wadda guy, huh?
Obama saved the car companies. Saved the economy. Presided over more than 75 straight months of economic growth. Took an economy that was hemorrhaging 750,000 jobs a month, unemployment peaked at over 10% down to over 5 million jobs unfilled with unemployment at 4.7%. Remember during the election Republicans said his saying he would take down Bin Laden no matter what showed his inexperience. So what did he do? Took down Bin Laden. Republicans had to blackmail him into extending the Bush Tax cuts. Republicans blocked him from investigating the BP oil spill in the Gulf and he still got BP to pay 20 billion for clean up. Equal pay for equal work. Healthcare for millions more Americans. His list of achievements goes on and on. Even with Republicans calling him boy, tar baby, gay, attacking his children and calling his wife a transexual. Even with all that, he was successful. No scandal and no drama. The GOP tried, but like with everything else, thank God they failed.

Those are the facts and they can be proven.

Right wingers never tell the whole story:
https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ich-presidents-have-been-best-for-the-economy

Unemployment skyrocketed under Reagan and then he was able to make corrections and it fell. Up again under Bush 1 and fell during the entire Clinton Administration, exploded under Bush 2 and fell dramatically over the entire 8 years under Obama.

Then you look at GDP:

There was growth in GDP under Reagan, but there were a lot of times where it was hugely negative.
Clinton was fantastic, but Bush 2 was devastating. Obama had two short periods of small negative growth but look at what he was given. Not only did the Republicans ruin the economy, move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%, but watched millions of jobs move overseas and over 42,000 factories close. They handed a ruined economy to Obama and took away the means of bringing in revenue. It was during that time it occurred to me the GOP wants this country destroyed.
Thank you Dean Now that you've shone the light,, watch the cockroaches run for cover or lie their way out

Now....you know I never lie.

Everything in post #448 is factual, documented, linked and sourced.

Now what?

Sure you do. You lied big time.
You purposely ignored that Obama inherited a lousy economy and the collapse of the housing industry. What do you expect?
From there we are still recovering to this day.
You also ignored that the GOPs purposely tried very hard to bring him down for 8 years. Despite from that constipations ( that's right constipation) from the Republicans he manages to bring this country back.
Lo and behold ------- Americans mistakenly elected Trump ------- Now he is taking all credits of the recovery.

I find it difficult answering posts of yours full of bullshit and vile hate Save it for your pos the idiot trump in our WH who is ruining America

1. I don't use language like that, but I have often found that those losing the argument, do.

3. 'Ruining America' should be reserved for the only President never to have guided our economy to even a 3% GDP....first in nearly a hundred years.

Wadda guy, huh?
Obama saved the car companies. Saved the economy. Presided over more than 75 straight months of economic growth. Took an economy that was hemorrhaging 750,000 jobs a month, unemployment peaked at over 10% down to over 5 million jobs unfilled with unemployment at 4.7%. Remember during the election Republicans said his saying he would take down Bin Laden no matter what showed his inexperience. So what did he do? Took down Bin Laden. Republicans had to blackmail him into extending the Bush Tax cuts. Republicans blocked him from investigating the BP oil spill in the Gulf and he still got BP to pay 20 billion for clean up. Equal pay for equal work. Healthcare for millions more Americans. His list of achievements goes on and on. Even with Republicans calling him boy, tar baby, gay, attacking his children and calling his wife a transexual. Even with all that, he was successful. No scandal and no drama. The GOP tried, but like with everything else, thank God they failed.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ich-presidents-have-been-best-for-the-economy

Unemployment skyrocketed under Reagan and then he was able to make corrections and it fell. Up again under Bush 1 and fell during the entire Clinton Administration, exploded under Bush 2 and fell dramatically over the entire 8 years under Obama.

Then you look at GDP:

There was growth in GDP under Reagan, but there were a lot of times where it was hugely negative.
Clinton was fantastic, but Bush 2 was devastating. Obama had two short periods of small negative growth but look at what he was given. Not only did the Republicans ruin the economy, move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%, but watched millions of jobs move overseas and over 42,000 factories close. They handed a ruined economy to Obama and took away the means of bringing in revenue. It was during that time it occurred to me the GOP wants this country destroyed.
Thank you Dean Now that you've shone the light,, watch the cockroaches run for cover or lie their way out

Now what?

You purposely ignored that Obama inherited a lousy economy and the collapse of the housing industry. What do you expect?
You also ignored that the GOPs purposely tried very hard to bring him down for 8 years. Despite from that constipations ( that's right constipation) from the Republicans he manages to bring this country back.
Lo and behold ------- Americans mistakenly elected Trump ------- Now he is taking all credits of the recovery.
the GOP was wrong. they should have been putting legislation on obummer's desk weekly and having to have him veto it. they were wrong, I'm not afraid to admit that. they are useless .

Wadda guy, huh?
Seems you missed this chic
just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister in the oval office a man who covered up syrias use of poison gas Trump reportedly shared sensitive intelligence on ISIS and trump refused to allow any US press in the room The picture came from a russian photographer and you are mute??? IF HILLARY HAD DONE THAT YOUR pos would have shut down our gov't

"just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister..."

I'll try....but I can't get this pic out of my mind:

Try chic Try hard You seem like you're far from the dummies most of your ilk are This trump is incompetent He acts like a 4 year old He can't speak, his thinking powers are not all there he repeats ,he can't answer questions etc etc an embarrassment Obama wasn't....

Now, calm down.
None of your post is true.

Trump, unlike your lord and savior, has actually accomplished things and proven to be a success.

The basis of your ire can be summed up in this:
" If they think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are mistaken. Every day, it is going to be a fight."" Steve Bannon

I hope America wins the fight.

From racist crap Bannon? It must be true. Trump is dividing and turning this country upside down as you can see idiot Trump is on the defensive mode every day.

Can't get over the election, and America kicking you to the curb, huh?

Excellent.

Don't ever change.

Wadda guy, huh?

Then you look at GDP:

Now what?

"You purposely ignored that Obama inherited a lousy economy and the collapse of the housing industry. What do you expect? "

1. The mess he inherited was due to Democrat policy.

2. He never improved it....because he is as inept as everyone who voted for melanin over competence.
Raise your paw.

Wadda guy, huh?

Then you look at GDP:

Now what?

the GOP was wrong. they should have been putting legislation on obummer's desk weekly and having to have him veto it. they were wrong, I'm not afraid to admit that. they are useless .

Not just useless.....they are allied with the enemy of America, the Democrats.

Seems you missed this chic
just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister in the oval office a man who covered up syrias use of poison gas Trump reportedly shared sensitive intelligence on ISIS and trump refused to allow any US press in the room The picture came from a russian photographer and you are mute??? IF HILLARY HAD DONE THAT YOUR pos would have shut down our gov't

"just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister..."

Try chic Try hard You seem like you're far from the dummies most of your ilk are This trump is incompetent He acts like a 4 year old He can't speak, his thinking powers are not all there he repeats ,he can't answer questions etc etc an embarrassment Obama wasn't....

Now, calm down.

Trump, unlike your lord and savior, has actually accomplished things and proven to be a success.

" If they think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are mistaken. Every day, it is going to be a fight."" Steve Bannon

From racist crap Bannon? It must be true. Trump is dividing and turning this country upside down as you can see idiot Trump is on the defensive mode every day.

Excellent.

Don't ever change.

I never mentioned election. I'm just telling you the reality of what trump is doing to this country.

Now, calm down.

Excellent.

Don't ever change.

I never mentioned election. I'm just telling you the reality of what trump is doing to this country.

in your opinion. funny how you left leave that off of your opinion pieces.

Wadda guy, huh?

Then you look at GDP:

Now what?

"You purposely ignored that Obama inherited a lousy economy and the collapse of the housing industry. What do you expect? "

2. He never improved it....because he is as inept as everyone who voted for melanin over competence.
Raise your paw.
You remember what the pos McConnell said about Obama before Obama even visited the WH ?? Go cut and paste it here and maybe people might think you're not a one way party before country poster

Wadda guy, huh?

Then you look at GDP:

Now what?

Obama's name is not obummer----- is that kind of rebuttal supposed to be credible.

dude, I have no idea how to even respond to this nonsense hate filled post. except to say, you are one butt-hurt lib.
Seems like the same old Orange Cretin to me ... the one talking about how the Central Park five are still guilty ... the only question is why 60 million SUCKERS voted for the POS
AND Obama wasn't a citizen What crap republicans support
To this day, we can't confirm Obama was a citizen due to him releasing a 100% fraudulent birth certificate on April 27, 2011.

LOL..... I thought Trump clown already told you that Obama was born here in US?
Oh that? No! That was just a tactical strategic political maneuver by Trump to get the media off his back during the final stretch of the campaign.

Are you saying that Trump lied again? Oh my goodness.
Are you saying you and Trump cannot get their act together? OMG OMG.

Now, calm down.

Excellent.

Don't ever change.

No the dishitscum and people like you are the ones causing all of the problems in this country, I will add a few stupid Republicans that are chicken shit and need to be beaten in their next primary to the group. The Republican problem is they should have slapped the dimshit scum liberals to the toilet and flushed them first order of business. THEN they should have slapped the press with a million subpoenas and made them name a source that would be subpoenaed then and shown to be lying, and made the press retract their lies. IT is coming there will be a law forcing the press to tell the truth, and then you lying liberal shit will have no where to hide as you are skinned alive..

Seems like the same old Orange Cretin to me ... the one talking about how the Central Park five are still guilty ... the only question is why 60 million SUCKERS voted for the POS
AND Obama wasn't a citizen What crap republicans support
To this day, we can't confirm Obama was a citizen due to him releasing a 100% fraudulent birth certificate on April 27, 2011.

LOL..... I thought Trump clown already told you that Obama was born here in US?
Oh that? No! That was just a tactical strategic political maneuver by Trump to get the media off his back during the final stretch of the campaign.

Are you saying that Trump lied again? Oh my goodness.
Are you saying you and Trump cannot get their act together? OMG OMG.
Nope! An exaggeration.

Wadda guy, huh?

Then you look at GDP:

then why did trump win?
200.gif

Because of stupid Americans.
nice that you think half the country is stupid while you and your band of idiots play in fairytale land.

Half of the country? Half of the country? Fairy tale.

Pathetically and anemically Trump only received 63 millions votes from 212 millions registered voters.
Now that 63 millions are slowly eroding.

1. "And MORE flexibility means what too you??"

2. "...Trump giving away secrets to the russians ?"

What secrets would those be?
Can't be 'classified information,' because the definition of same is the prerogative of the President of the United States.

BTW....do you know who the President of the United States is?

3. "Or any of the other 100's of lies he's told ?"

Did I miss your enraged post when this happened?
"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Impacted millions of American.

Got any Trump examples to compare?
The idiot doesn't know classified from a hole in the ground and did he throw the author of said material under the bus?? Who wants to tell the moron anything knowing he's just a BLABBERMOUTH ?

.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, anti-American, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Excellent.

it's ok... she's just an angry, ignorant, hate-filled cut and paste queen.

Cut and paste queen thinks she is very smart.

Now, calm down.

Excellent.

Don't ever change.

Reality????

Coming right up:

"In California, state planners and legislators focused on things such as outlawing plastic grocery bags while California’s roads and dams over three decades sank into decrepitude. The result is crumbling infrastructure that now threatens the very safety of the public. Powerful Californians with impressive degrees also came up with the loony and neo-Confederate idea of nullifying federal immigration law through sanctuary cities.

Sophisticated Washington, D.C., economists produced budgets for the last eight years that saw U.S. debt explode from $10 trillion to nearly $19 trillion, as economic growth sank to its lowest level since the Hoover administration.

For a year, most expert pundits and pollsters smugly assured the public of a certain Hillary Clinton victory — until the hour before she was overwhelmed in the Electoral College.

Rhodes Scholar and former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice lied repeatedly on national television about the Benghazi debacle."
Is the American Elite Really Elite?

And that's why America kicked you out.

The idiot doesn't know classified from a hole in the ground and did he throw the author of said material under the bus?? Who wants to tell the moron anything knowing he's just a BLABBERMOUTH ?

Excellent.

it's ok... she's just an angry, ignorant, hate-filled cut and paste queen.

Cut and paste queen thinks she is very smart.

Guilty as charged.

Please go back correct your post by adding "very."

Wadda guy, huh?

Then you look at GDP:

Now what?

Raise your paw.

1. So what is that supposed to mean? Obama did not inherit a bad economy? How many billions added to the deficit when bush invaded Iraq that we are still paying today?
2. Nope you are lying.

Then you look at GDP:

Now what?

Democrats are Americans ------ it's the same ugly rhetoric coming from Trump ----- A clear and good example of dividing this country. What a fucked yo president. Keep it up.

Then you look at GDP:

Now what?

Obama's name is not obummer----- is that kind of rebuttal supposed to be credible.
obummer and obummerfail.

Now what?

Democrats are Americans ------ it's the same ugly rhetoric coming from Trump ----- A clear and good example of dividing this country. What a fucked yo president. Keep it up.
ahhh look at the wittle snowflake whining.

Forum List

Back