Breaking: Obama To Address Nation Tonight. Will Bypass Congress & Invoke 14th Amendmt

There he goes trying to create class warfare between the rich and poor. Blaming oil companies. This is pathetic. He is wrong. He wants to spread the wealth earned by hard working taxpayers who make over 250 thousand. In otherwords, he wants to give the poor a bigger free ride on their entitlements. This is a blame game.

Maybe we can impeach him for that too.

Watching the news right now. Boehner just laid out a plan about 40 minutes ago. Now Obama has decided before the nation tonight at 9 eastern (8 Central time) and aids are saying he will go ahead and bypass congress and invoke the 14th amendment which experts say will increase the crisis because the Constitution states that he can't do it without the lawful approval of Congress. Does this mean that SS checks will not go out for seniors and veterans? We will find out I guess. The word is that he can be impeached if he allows us to default. The sign that hints to Obama stating he will invoke the 14th Amendment was this in his La Raza speech earlier today which is in this link.

Obama: I'd Like 'to Bypass Congress and Change the Rules on My Own' - George E. Condon Jr. - NationalJournal.com

President Obama let his frustration over the stalled debt talks seep into an address on Latino issues on Monday, confessing that he’d like to “bypass Congress and change the laws on my own.”

What does sound like he wants to be? That's right, a dictator. I guess we will find out tonight.
Will that be before or after Corsi reveals the name of the forger of Obama's birth certificate. http://www.usmessageboard.com/humor...as-been-located-and-fixing-to-be-exposed.html
:asshole:

And without even seeing the transcript of the out of context quote that was cobbled on to the highlighted part that Obama DIDN'T say, you can be sure Obama said nothing that can be manipulated into him "confessing" that he would bypass Congress and change the laws on his own. I would bet he was not talking about the debt and since it was Latino issues, he was probably talking about immigration, and he probably said that bypassing Congress is not what should be done. The dead givaway is the fact that the author had to put his own words as part of an "Obama quote."

well the speech is over he didn't do anything but reiterate that a) he is now on the left of harry reid and b) evoked more class warfare,

It was a campaign speech aimed at wishy washy independents.

And incredibly cynical...but he does get 10 Points For Consistency on that front.

The Senate will never Impeach but this would be a direct violation of the Constitution. The Democrats will stand behind him and VIOLATE the law of the land.

If he does as claimed two things should happen instantly. One the House should vote to Impeach him and let the Senate go on record as supporting the violation of the Constitution. Two the House Speaker should go to the closest Federal Court and file a law suit AGAINST Obama. He should demand that since it is in direct violation of the Constitution that the Supreme Court should be involved.

Um..Reagan and Bush directly violated the Constitution. You guys had no problem with it. None.

Invoking the 14 Amendment would not be a violation.

And I am pretty sure that's not what's going to happen tonight.
Is there an "indirect" violation?
Now, you will provide examples of these alleged violations of the US Constitution.
Or you can just sit back and watch the adults talk.

Blamed Bush
Corporate jets
Quoted Reagan (wanna be)
Rich people suck
Middle class suffering
Clean energy
Education

Same old

Put a fucking windmill in my backyard and STFU

Blamed Bush
Corporate jets
Quoted Reagan (wanna be)
Rich people suck
Middle class suffering
Clean energy
Education

Same old

Put a fucking windmill in my backyard and STFU

He forgot to mention Green Jobs.

His speech writers deserve a REPRIMAND!

Just got off the phone with my rep's office. Interesting discussion of how easily I might re-direct my campaign contributions to any candidate that arises to take him on in a primary should he cave in to Our Kenyan President's impeachment-grade threats.

why don't you stfu? it is NEVER right to threaten.. it's so damn indecent and it makes you willfully stupid. If you don't like the country or feel you can't change it politically then move your ass out.

If Obama does what is claimed and it stands we can forget about a three tiered Government and a Republic. The Constitution will be useless. If the Democrats support this they are fomenting rebellion. If the House Impeaches and the Senate does not convict our Government is a shame.

An armed insurgency against the US government is precisely what you right-wing extremists are itching for. Well the rest of us are ready, and we would soon find out who the traitors really are.

Section 3 of the Constitution defines treason as ~~
“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court..."

The Supreme Court ruled that there must be an actual assembling of men, for the treasonable purpose, to constitute a levying of war.
MY advice...Stay off the drugs.

I missed the speech. It is true they are terming it the Neah, neah a boo boo speech?

Seriously, thank you Mr. Obama. An economic crisis is enough at the moment. We don't need a Constitutional one as well. Our luck we do impeach hiim and end up with Biden.

Seriously, thank you Mr. Obama. An economic crisis is enough at the moment. We don't need a Constitutional one as well. Our luck we do impeach hiim and end up with Biden.

A temporary condition at worst. A known plagiarist is also a recidivist so Bidet would quickly play the same 14th game and be in the dock right through the election. I do wonder, though, how one proceeds with already-in-progress impeachment proceedings still in progress when the accused is voted out before conclusion. I would hope it might culminate in deportation. Kenya might be willing in the one case but I rather think not in the other.

So Obama wants a compromise...

Can't get one with the opposing party. Even more interesting, Obama can't get a compromise with the Democrats. Interesting how the media seems to forget the President has been in meetings with them too. That is probably why he expressed frustration with Reid.

bish.jpg

There he goes trying to create class warfare between the rich and poor. Blaming oil companies. This is pathetic. He is wrong. He wants to spread the wealth earned by hard working taxpayers who make over 250 thousand. In otherwords, he wants to give the poor a bigger free ride on their entitlements. This is a blame game.

Yes, you are blaming the wrong guy on this. Blame the far extremist right.

Boehner just set the record straight about Obama, It's about the usurper wanting to be reelected.

You still have not posted your birth certificate. I know you were born in Czech Republic, so anything you post is not worth anything.

Forum List

Back