BREAKING: President Donald Trump Signs Memo Ending ‘Catch and Release’ Policy

Again, for the slow of thinking, the 14th amendment:

No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
I don’t see illegals in there!
"Any person". As much as you people try to dehumanize them they are people.
Ahhhh look at you insulting us Americans. That makes you worse than us! You dehumanize Citizens
Now you're just being stupid.
Keep insulting me! I truly hate folks like you who judge me for protecting my rights.
Lol, what right are you protecting right now?

Can't do that kid, everybody gets their day in court. This is the US, not some third world dictatorship, no matter what tRump thinks.
illegals are not citizens and are not entitled to constitutional protections. Funny how the left fails to understand that..
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

That's the 14th amendment BTW. You should actually read the Constitution some day, it's educational.
Illegals are considered an invading un-uniformed enemy. The Geneva convention clearly defines that these people are not entitled to our constitutional protections. Again you fail to identify to what they are legally entitled.
Please show me where illegal south american immigrants are considered "the enemy".

You are reaching the point of ridiculous now. You should stop.
11 million illegally invading isn't enough proof? Do that to Mexico or any other country as see how fast they start shooting people... You guys are such a hoot..

Point of order, BillyB.....

That 11 million figure is pure propaganda.

More accurate calculations place the number between 50 and 80 million.

You've noticed how you have to press #1 for English at every commercial phone call.

Any person what?
Reading is fundimental kid.
Better learn then
Lol, says the person who can't understand the term "people".
Illegals belong to another constitution. Let’s use theirs! You think you can walk into Mexico! Go for it. Let’s see what happens
High ground my uneducated friend. Our country is better than theirs in all things. Including this.

Lol, immigration courts are backed up for years. Ain't nothin gettin done in a couple of weeks.
So send them home
Can't do that kid, everybody gets their day in court. This is the US, not some third world dictatorship, no matter what tRump thinks.
Why, you don’t want concentration camps so send them home. What are they gonna argue in court?
Lol, what do you think they are gonna argue in court? They are gonna try to convince the judge they should be allowed to stay. Many are you know.

You wanna skip due process? I know conservatives hate most of the Constitution but that's going kinda far.
These judges aren't going to get BSed. "No papers no case".
If I were one of these judges I'd tell these rapists and cartel drug dealers to get on the bus. Not before I'd put a tattoo on their foreheads. If you enter the US illegally again you are going to a 'special' prison' which only has one door that says 'Enter' on it.
Lol, you still don't understand what immigration courts are for.

illegals are not citizens and are not entitled to constitutional protections. Funny how the left fails to understand that..

That's the 14th amendment BTW. You should actually read the Constitution some day, it's educational.
Illegals are considered an invading un-uniformed enemy. The Geneva convention clearly defines that these people are not entitled to our constitutional protections. Again you fail to identify to what they are legally entitled.
Please show me where illegal south american immigrants are considered "the enemy".

11 million illegally invading isn't enough proof? Do that to Mexico or any other country as see how fast they start shooting people... You guys are such a hoot..

You've noticed how you have to press #1 for English at every commercial phone call.
Whoa,, put down the faux news app and breath......

due process is not required for non-citizens as they have no constitutional protections even though we give most of them those protections.

These cases won't be long lasting. Traffic court will take longer.

They are illegal and caught in the act. They have no excuse. They are
lined up and sent on their way.

They don't get to roam free in our country. And the libs cannot protect
them or you will lose seats in the House. The Donald has you where he
wants you.

What you are missing is the theatrics of it all. We atlk about big numbers.
When Americans see all these camps filled to the brim, they will know how
bad things are on the border. They will demand more action and a wall.

Nobody is gonna be crying over some wetback sweating in a tent waiting
to be deported.

Now make sure all your candidates keep preaching about doing away with I.C.E. That'll be another great campaign slogan for ya.
Lol, you don't understand what immigration courts are about.

Nor, it seems, do you.

Here, from C-Span, is a panel of immigration and legal experts, discussing the farrago that is the immigration court system.....a fact that, I believe, is no accident.
Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org

1. The backlog of cases in the immigration courts: in 2006 the backlog of pending cases was about 212,000 cases.....by 2015, it was over 437,000
Some hearings were being scheduled for 2022.

2. This means that clearly deportable illegal aliens were immune from government action for the better part of a decade. That means that the illegal gets to stay in the united states, and can now claim to have 'roots' here.

3. Further, there has been an 86% increase in motions to re-open, and motions to re-calendar.

[This is the use of Cloward-Piven by the Liberals who function as councilors for illegals who would have and should have been deported, 'under orders of removal.']

Get it??? Cases that have been decided are reinserted into the system.

4. "200,000 deportation cases quietly 'closed' under Obama
....."administratively closed" without action, a move that left tens of thousands of illegal immigrants free to roam America, sometimes indefinitely, according to a new report.

When added to those cases still pending court action, it brings the backlog of cases to about 800,000, far more than previously known.

In his report, he said the exact number isn't known. "I believe that the Obama administration's use of the practice may have ‘cooked the books' as it relates to the true number of cases that are pending adjudication before the immigration courts."

The Trump administration has taken action to reverse the practice of letting authorities close the cases and is working to reschedule them, he added."
200,000 deportation cases quietly 'closed' under Obama

"Last week the Supreme Court of the United States voted that President Obama exceeded his authority when he granted exemptions from the immigration laws passed by Congress."
Thomas Sowell - The Fraud Goes On

wants you.

to be deported.

Now make sure all your candidates keep preaching about doing away with I.C.E. That'll be another great campaign slogan for ya.

Nor, it seems, do you.

Here, from C-Span, is a panel of immigration and legal experts, discussing the farrago that is the immigration court system.....a fact that, I believe, is no accident.

1. The backlog of cases in the immigration courts: in 2006 the backlog of pending cases was about 212,000 cases.....by 2015, it was over 437,000

2. This means that clearly deportable illegal aliens were immune from government action for the better part of a decade. That means that the illegal gets to stay in the united states, and can now claim to have 'roots' here.

3. Further, there has been an 86% increase in motions to re-open, and motions to re-calendar.

[This is the use of Cloward-Piven by the Liberals who function as councilors for illegals who would have and should have been deported, 'under orders of removal.']

....."administratively closed" without action, a move that left tens of thousands of illegal immigrants free to roam America, sometimes indefinitely, according to a new report.

When added to those cases still pending court action, it brings the backlog of cases to about 800,000, far more than previously known.

In his report, he said the exact number isn't known. "I believe that the Obama administration's use of the practice may have ‘cooked the books' as it relates to the true number of cases that are pending adjudication before the immigration courts."

The Trump administration has taken action to reverse the practice of letting authorities close the cases and is working to reschedule them, he added."

"Last week the Supreme Court of the United States voted that President Obama exceeded his authority when he granted exemptions from the immigration laws passed by Congress."
This is actually fake news.

You should know by now that I can prove everything I post.

Here comes another lesson:

"Est., 11 million illegals."

Based on your accepting that bogus 'estimate,' you may continue to be a reliable Democrat voter.

1. That answer moves you firmly into the category of 'moron.'

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:
My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.
The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

Hence...even a tiny fraction of them voting would be 3-6 million votes.

Judging by the amount of time and effort that the Democrats spend advancing the aims and claims of illegal aliens....one can begin to see what a huge constituency they make up for the Democrat Party.

" Democrats had extensive get-out-the-vote campaigns in areas heavily populated by illegal aliens. As far back as 2008, Obama made sure that those who wanted to vote knew it was safe, announcing that election records would not be cross-checked with immigration databases.

... the Obama White House supported a court injunction that kept Kansas, Alabama and Georgia from requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote. The message was sent, loud and clear: If you're a noncitizen or here illegally, don't be afraid. You're free to vote. No one will stop you."
Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way | Investor's Business Daily

And, of course, we have videos of Obama telling illegal aliens to go and vote.

In your face, boooooyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

You LIB dummy!
The detained illegals will stay in detention facilities for a couple of weeks and then be deported.
There are hundreds of immigration judges right now being sent to the border towns. Each one of them will process a few hundred illegals a day. Within a few months the detention facilities will be ghost camps.
Lol, immigration courts are backed up for years. Ain't nothin gettin done in a couple of weeks.
So send them home
Why, you don’t want concentration camps so send them home. What are they gonna argue in court?
Lol, what do you think they are gonna argue in court? They are gonna try to convince the judge they should be allowed to stay. Many are you know.

You wanna skip due process? I know conservatives hate most of the Constitution but that's going kinda far.
Can you explain Expedited Removal, then? No Due Process if they can't prove they have been here for more than 2 years.

wants you.

to be deported.

Nor, it seems, do you.

This is actually fake news.

Facts.

Every item is documented.

Plus, of course.....I am never wrong.

Lots of solid facts here but Libbies run on the "conservatives hate immigrants" false fuel of feelings

You LIB dummy!
The detained illegals will stay in detention facilities for a couple of weeks and then be deported.
There are hundreds of immigration judges right now being sent to the border towns. Each one of them will process a few hundred illegals a day. Within a few months the detention facilities will be ghost camps.
So send them home

The 14A has no bearing in Federal Law. The 14A says the individual state can not deny, you should be looking at the 6A as they are charged with a federal crime. Maybe the one needing a Constitutional education is you.

So send them home

due process is not required for non-citizens as they have no constitutional protections even though we give most of them those protections.

Let's look at the 14A and show how you don't grasp what it says.

NO STATE shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Now try looking at 6A.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

There's lots of land out in west bum, you know where, Texas, where tents can be set up just fine to house the illegals.

Yep and 4,000 Guardsmen on the way to the border to man those tent cities.

That caravan and the media were discussing our laws highlighting catch
and release. Maybe now we know what The Donald was planning all along.

We get ya now...you stay until your hearing and then you're outta here.

Two days ago the Regular Army (Pentagon) announced its plans to support
spying technology along the border to assist the Border Patrol.

The Dems should have funded the wall and removed it as a campaign issue.
(Yes, their base would have been unhappy, but they would have still voted
for them, if they didn't stay home) NOW, Everybody is going to be talking about immigration laws all the way thru the election and Trump is on the side
of the American people on that one.

For a guy that took up politics as a hobby he's become quite the politician.
And don't forget the new funding bill is due on Sept 30th. 6 weeks before the
election.
He's a dumbass. This will be a disaster. The catch and release program was started because we had no place to put these people.
You LIB dummy!
Watch and learn. These judges aren't LIB assholes trying to drag out every case for political reasons.
Just look at Operation Streamline to see how it is being done.

So send them home

Due process is Citizens rights. We have borders and you don’t want them. Don’t preach to me about constitution. You also want to take away amendments, more hate of my constitution

You should go find a country that matches your wants
Don't be stupider than you have to be.
Coming from the person that doesn't understand the Constitution or laws to begin with? SMFH

I imagine we have to treat illegals humanely but they are not entitled to citizens' rights

You should know by now that I can prove everything I post.

Here comes another lesson:

"Est., 11 million illegals."

Based on your accepting that bogus 'estimate,' you may continue to be a reliable Democrat voter.

1. That answer moves you firmly into the category of 'moron.'

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:
My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.
The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

Hence...even a tiny fraction of them voting would be 3-6 million votes.

Judging by the amount of time and effort that the Democrats spend advancing the aims and claims of illegal aliens....one can begin to see what a huge constituency they make up for the Democrat Party.

" Democrats had extensive get-out-the-vote campaigns in areas heavily populated by illegal aliens. As far back as 2008, Obama made sure that those who wanted to vote knew it was safe, announcing that election records would not be cross-checked with immigration databases.

... the Obama White House supported a court injunction that kept Kansas, Alabama and Georgia from requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote. The message was sent, loud and clear: If you're a noncitizen or here illegally, don't be afraid. You're free to vote. No one will stop you."
Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way | Investor's Business Daily

And, of course, we have videos of Obama telling illegal aliens to go and vote.

In your face, boooooyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Lol, estimates from rwnj sites are not "proof".

Courts & jails are over crowded, violent criminals go free because border patrol grabbed low hanging fruit women & children!

Trump wants more violent illegals causing harm to get more citizens pissed at illegals!
That makes absolutely no sense.
No - That would be the Fake News PC garbage Trump feeds you trolls. Trump is deporting FEWER illegals! Crime rates are exploding as Lazy Trumptards ignore violent criminals to lock up low hanging fruit!

Last edited:

wants you.

to be deported.

They only go to immigration court if they are being charged, we don't have to charge them, we could just send the low hanging fruit back with no court hearing.

So send them home

Can you explain Expedited Removal, then? No Due Process if they can't prove they have been here for more than 2 years.
Rarely applied.

Forum List

Back