BREAKING: President Donald Trump Signs Memo Ending ‘Catch and Release’ Policy

Why, you don’t want concentration camps so send them home. What are they gonna argue in court?
Lol, what do you think they are gonna argue in court? They are gonna try to convince the judge they should be allowed to stay. Many are you know.

You wanna skip due process? I know conservatives hate most of the Constitution but that's going kinda far.
due process is not required for non-citizens as they have no constitutional protections even though we give most of them those protections.
Again, for the slow of thinking, the 14th amendment:

No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
I don’t see illegals in there!
"Any person". As much as you people try to dehumanize them they are people.
Any person what?

Optional law enforcement directed by a misguided "social justice" is coming to a well deserved End

He's a dumbass. This will be a disaster. The catch and release program was started because we had no place to put these people.
You LIB dummy!
The detained illegals will stay in detention facilities for a couple of weeks and then be deported.
There are hundreds of immigration judges right now being sent to the border towns. Each one of them will process a few hundred illegals a day. Within a few months the detention facilities will be ghost camps.
Lol, immigration courts are backed up for years. Ain't nothin gettin done in a couple of weeks.
Watch and learn. These judges aren't LIB assholes trying to drag out every case for political reasons.
Nobody is trying to drag out any case. It's a simple matter of numbers.
Good, then send them home where they came from
Some will, some won't. That's what the hearing is about.

You LIB dummy!
The detained illegals will stay in detention facilities for a couple of weeks and then be deported.
There are hundreds of immigration judges right now being sent to the border towns. Each one of them will process a few hundred illegals a day. Within a few months the detention facilities will be ghost camps.
Lol, immigration courts are backed up for years. Ain't nothin gettin done in a couple of weeks.
So send them home
Can't do that kid, everybody gets their day in court. This is the US, not some third world dictatorship, no matter what tRump thinks.
illegals are not citizens and are not entitled to constitutional protections. Funny how the left fails to understand that..
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

That's the 14th amendment BTW. You should actually read the Constitution some day, it's educational.
Illegals are considered an invading un-uniformed enemy. The Geneva convention clearly defines that these people are not entitled to our constitutional protections. Again you fail to identify to what they are legally entitled.

Lol, what do you think they are gonna argue in court? They are gonna try to convince the judge they should be allowed to stay. Many are you know.

You wanna skip due process? I know conservatives hate most of the Constitution but that's going kinda far.
due process is not required for non-citizens as they have no constitutional protections even though we give most of them those protections.

Any person what?
Reading is fundimental kid.

Courts & jails are over crowded, violent criminals go free because border patrol grabbed low hanging fruit women & children!

Trump wants more violent illegals causing harm to get more citizens pissed at illegals!
That makes absolutely no sense.

So send them home
Can't do that kid, everybody gets their day in court. This is the US, not some third world dictatorship, no matter what tRump thinks.
illegals are not citizens and are not entitled to constitutional protections. Funny how the left fails to understand that..

That's the 14th amendment BTW. You should actually read the Constitution some day, it's educational.
Illegals are considered an invading un-uniformed enemy. The Geneva convention clearly defines that these people are not entitled to our constitutional protections. Again you fail to identify to what they are legally entitled.
Please show me where illegal south american immigrants are considered "the enemy".

You are reaching the point of ridiculous now. You should stop.

Why, you don’t want concentration camps so send them home. What are they gonna argue in court?

Ahhhh look at you insulting us Americans. That makes you worse than us! You dehumanize Citizens catch and release

Last edited:

These cases won't be long lasting. Traffic court will take longer.

They are illegal and caught in the act. They have no excuse. They are
lined up and sent on their way.

They don't get to roam free in our country. And the libs cannot protect
them or you will lose seats in the House. The Donald has you where he
wants you.

What you are missing is the theatrics of it all. We atlk about big numbers.
When Americans see all these camps filled to the brim, they will know how
bad things are on the border. They will demand more action and a wall.

Nobody is gonna be crying over some wetback sweating in a tent waiting
to be deported.

Now make sure all your candidates keep preaching about doing away with I.C.E. That'll be another great campaign slogan for ya.

When the first act a person commits on US soil is an illegal one then they are no friend of and no benefit to the USA

So send them home

Please show me where illegal south american immigrants are considered "the enemy".

11 million illegally invading isn't enough proof? Do that to Mexico or any other country as see how fast they start shooting people... You guys are such a hoot..

Ahhhh look at you insulting us Americans. That makes you worse than us! You dehumanize Citizens
Now you're just being stupid.

We din't need more immigration laws if we would only enforce the ones we have now? Good Move Mr President

While basically true, the Democrats put a poison pill in our immigration laws in 1965.
They altered the flow, making it almost impossible for folks who built this country, to continue to gain access to it.

Many....or most.....of the cultures that Democrats entice into flooding these shores are corrupt, and based on illegality. In other words, the more third world immigration, the less principled our society will be.

As a result of the Democrat Immigration act of 1965, the nations that contribute the greatest number of immigrants are not the same ones responsible for the founding of the nation. Case in point, we take more immigrants from Nigeria than we do from Britain. https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Lawful_Permanent_Residents_2013.pdf

These cases won't be long lasting. Traffic court will take longer.

They are illegal and caught in the act. They have no excuse. They are
lined up and sent on their way.

They don't get to roam free in our country. And the libs cannot protect
them or you will lose seats in the House. The Donald has you where he
wants you.

What you are missing is the theatrics of it all. We atlk about big numbers.
When Americans see all these camps filled to the brim, they will know how
bad things are on the border. They will demand more action and a wall.

Nobody is gonna be crying over some wetback sweating in a tent waiting
to be deported.

Now make sure all your candidates keep preaching about doing away with I.C.E. That'll be another great campaign slogan for ya.
Lol, you don't understand what immigration courts are about.

11 million illegally invading isn't enough proof? Do that to Mexico or any other country as see how fast they start shooting people... You guys are such a hoot..
Lol at "invading"..

Tighten up kid.

Any person what?
Better learn then
Lol, says the person who can't understand the term "people".

Ahhhh look at you insulting us Americans. That makes you worse than us! You dehumanize Citizens
Now you're just being stupid.
Keep insulting me! I truly hate folks like you who judge me for protecting my rights. Catch and release is good

Last edited:
Any person what?
Better learn then
Lol, says the person who can't understand the term "people".
Illegals belong to another constitution. Let’s use theirs! You think you can walk into Mexico! Go for it. Let’s see what happens catch and release baby

Last edited:
You LIB dummy!
So send them home

These judges aren't going to get BSed. "No papers no case".
If I were one of these judges I'd tell these rapists and cartel drug dealers to get on the bus. Not before I'd put a tattoo on their foreheads. If you enter the US illegally again you are going to a 'special' prison' which only has one door that says 'Enter' on it.

Forum List

Back