BREAKING: President Trump has fired Chris Krebs, the director of CISA

That’s an incredibly biased report. Trump hasn’t lost the election yet. Biden is not president-elect yet. News reports are supposed to report facts.

That title is from NBC/ aka Fake News. You know how they are, don't you? Total scum, always against Trump.

But it's ok.

GOD BLESS President Trump! GOD BLESS Trump for firing Krebs and for draining the swamp. :up:

Can you explain why this is so good?

Do you think Krebs was lying? Is he a commie?

No, they won't explain. More importantly, they can't explain. You are not 'worthy'. You are 'impure'. The Church of Orange doth smote the non believer. You haven't cottoned that yet? Pay closer attention, my friend!

Look I don't know what's your problem, but I am extremely happy the President has fired that POS Krebs.

Get it now?

No, they won't explain. More importantly, they can't explain. You are not 'worthy'. You are 'impure'. The Church of Orange doth smote the non believer. You haven't cottoned that yet? Pay closer attention, my friend!

Look I don't know what's your problem, but I am extremely happy the President has fired that POS Krebs.

Get it now?

I don't have a problem, I have disagreement. The explanation of your beliefs was quite unnecessary, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

I've never seen anything like this, except in history books. He is a deity. This guy, of all people.

What do you think of Hunter and his 14 yr old cousin? Cute couple huh?

Forum List

Back