Breaking: Republicans just handed Democrats the Midterms.

next january when the GOP controls both houses things will get done. Then obozo can either veto them and destroy what little credibility he has, or sign them and do whats right for the country------any bets?

Hahahahahaha.................:lol::lol:

How much are you willing to bet on it? Make it easy on yourself, how about $500?

The way the Republicans are cutting their nose to spite their face....they may also lose the House and for certain they can't beat Hillary.

You're mighty sure of yourself....reminds me of posters that were so damn sure Romney was going to win.....Bwahahahaha!

You can book mark this if you want.

House passes Ryan budget with big cuts - US News

Seniors are reliably Republican.

They just completely screwed themselves.

:eusa_clap:

Is that all Republicans are going to do....pass bills that are going to be turned down in the Senate....what a waste of time, effort and money. What else is new?

next january when the GOP controls both houses things will get done. Then obozo can either veto them and destroy what little credibility he has, or sign them and do whats right for the country------any bets?

oh great.....one party rule....thats good for the Country....

It has always been fashionable for republicans to demonize the poor. However, I noticed somewhere before the last election that the republicans now also demonize the working poor. Whereas, they used to just go after "welfare queens", they now include McDonalds and Walmart employees. They can't call them lazy, so they say that they lack the ambition and drive to lift themselves out of poverty. Raising the minimum wage is "redistribution of wealth", which is code words for forcing companies who routinely put mom and pop stores out of business should be able to continue to make hundreds of billions in profits while their employees get food stamps from us tax payers.

As for their chances in mid term elections, all they really have to do is to convince Hispanic, women, gay, SS and Medicare recipients , and poor people to vote for them, and they have it made! That's going to happen, for sure... just as soon as the earth burns and the sun freezes.

total horseshit. every word is a lie.

Fish....we have righties right here in this forum who have called the poor and Unemployed people.....useless dirt bags....they were the more Far Right crowd but hey i was in many of those threads.....i was called some choice expletives by those same asses just for being a Federal Worker......it got worse when i said i belonged to a ..."gasp" Union.....

Excellent. Londoner drops a dose of sanity here and two nutters who are bright enough to get half if what he said try to dismantle it.......failing miserably.

Ryan is in it for Ryan. He knows that 20% of the electorate will never abandon him so long as he focuses on three things.

1. Expressing a desire to never raise taxes.
2. Express a desire to cut spending aimed at helping the less fortunate among us.
3. Express a desire to end the ACA.

Doing so gives him a reliable market for his books and speaking appearances for the remainder of his productive years.

The midterms will be good for nutters unless there is high turnout.

The whole enchilada ( yes, nutters....I know you'll enjoy that ) rests on turnout.

Ryan is in it for Ryan

and how is that any different than any Politician alive today?....

I know that you want to throw your hands up.....or point fingers in every direction. It means you can never really be "wrong".

My pointing out what Ryan is doing has nothing to do with any other politician. Some are, believe it or not, serious about something. Even if that something is seeking higher office. Ryan is serious about nothing.

I'm as ( if not more ) cynical as the next guy when it comes to the motives of people who have been soiled by the culture in our nation's Capitol. But they are not all cut from the same cloth....in spite of how attractive it may be to believe that.

It has always been fashionable for republicans to demonize the poor. However, I noticed somewhere before the last election that the republicans now also demonize the working poor. Whereas, they used to just go after "welfare queens", they now include McDonalds and Walmart employees. They can't call them lazy, so they say that they lack the ambition and drive to lift themselves out of poverty. Raising the minimum wage is "redistribution of wealth", which is code words for forcing companies who routinely put mom and pop stores out of business should be able to continue to make hundreds of billions in profits while their employees get food stamps from us tax payers.

As for their chances in mid term elections, all they really have to do is to convince Hispanic, women, gay, SS and Medicare recipients , and poor people to vote for them, and they have it made! That's going to happen, for sure... just as soon as the earth burns and the sun freezes.

total horseshit. every word is a lie.

Every word, huh.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Not only are most Americans unaware of what Ryan did, those who know will likely forget by the time the elections roll around. I believe the R's will hold the House, and take the Senate.

Between obamacare, the brewing civil war in Nevada and the big IRS money grab, democrats have less of a prayer than they had a week ago.

Yep. I swear by all that is Holy - I truly believe that the IRS is going insane. Fortunately, my kin paid every nickel they "owed" in taxes or they would be coming after me...

I don't think this will hold up for one second. Coming after folks because their RELATIVES DIED while owing taxes!?!?!?!?!

I'm telling you = bad things are awaiting this country in the not so distant future. Jesus - even England didn't try to pull THIS SHIT off...... :lol:

They can only come after the estate of the dead person, not their relatives. If there is no estate the IRS is SOL.

Social Security, Treasury target taxpayers for their parents? decades-old debts - The Washington Post

In the past, yes. Apparently not now.

Also consider the working poor in Red States who were not allowed access to expanded Medicaid coverage because their legislature hates Obama
People in Blue States got lower cost health coverage than you did

I hate to say this but the thing about the poor is that many really do feel totally hopeless. They feel abandoned by government and that their vote doesn't count. So? Voting is a terrible inconvenience. And with the voter suppression thing? It becomes moreso.

Seniors? That's generally NOT the case. Middle class seniors vote all the time. Why? Because they see politicians actively whooing them. And they feel a "buy in" to the system.

But Democrats can and should work both fronts. Getting the working poor and other poor out to vote by convincing them they really do have a buy in.

And letting Seniors know that Republicans want to cut something they've worked for..

Sallow people have been poor since day one....what are the Democrats going to do for them?.....feed them more bullshit?....and then do nothing just like all the other times?...poor people may not be as stupid as your wonderful party thinks they are....

Well Harry..each time the Democratic party actually gets to implement stuff..there are less poor people.

Really.

The New Deal actually made a "middle class'.

First time evah!

Hey dumbass - all of that falls under "insure domestic tranquility" which is to defend the borders of the United States. Now, smartass - where the hell does it say - take over state's rights??

Just as I thought...You marxist piece of shit.

:bsflag:

You really haven't read this thing, you Nazi piece of shit.

And if that isn't enough for you?

All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Are you even American?

:eek:

Perhaps you forgot this:

The 10th Amendment:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

And, how does the rest of that not fall under "ensuring domestic tranquility?" Maybe you should pull out your dictionary and look up the words "domestic" and "tranquility."

Domestic - existing or occurring inside a particular country; not foreign or international.

Tranquility - the quality or state of being tranquil; calm

The first four you listed are essential to the common defense of the citizenry (which also includes securing our borders). How does securing our borders not fall under such clauses?

1. Responsible for Laws (Justice).
2. Insuring Domestic Tranquility.
3. Provide for the common Defense.
4. Promote the General Welfare.

1. Responsible for Laws (including but not limited to passing laws related to Immigration Control and Enforcement and that existing laws are properly enforced).

2. Insuring Domestic Tranquility (including but not limited to insuring all laws pertaining to illegal immigration are enforced, and keeping illegal immigrants from disturbing the peace in any given area of the United States).

3. Provide for the common defense (including but not limited to ensuring that illegal aliens do not actively try to cross our borders illegally, engage in any criminal activity if they have entered illegally, and charge them for any crimes committed while in the country illegally).

4. Promote the General Welfare (including but not limited to passing laws, statutes, and appropriating adequate funding to the proper Immigration and Naturalization agencies to ensure the enforcement and implementation of the previous three clauses).

I didn't forget it at all.

The 10th doesn't trump constitutional supremacy.

And the congress can assign the federal government "powers" through legislation or changing the constitution.

Yeah..really. :D

You really haven't read this thing, you Nazi piece of shit.

And if that isn't enough for you?

Are you even American?

:eek:

Perhaps you forgot this:

The 10th Amendment:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

And, how does the rest of that not fall under "ensuring domestic tranquility?" Maybe you should pull out your dictionary and look up the words "domestic" and "tranquility."

Domestic - existing or occurring inside a particular country; not foreign or international.

The first four you listed are essential to the common defense of the citizenry (which also includes securing our borders). How does securing our borders not fall under such clauses?

1. Responsible for Laws (including but not limited to passing laws related to Immigration Control and Enforcement and that existing laws are properly enforced).

2. Insuring Domestic Tranquility (including but not limited to insuring all laws pertaining to illegal immigration are enforced, and keeping illegal immigrants from disturbing the peace in any given area of the United States).

3. Provide for the common defense (including but not limited to ensuring that illegal aliens do not actively try to cross our borders illegally, engage in any criminal activity if they have entered illegally, and charge them for any crimes committed while in the country illegally).

4. Promote the General Welfare (including but not limited to passing laws, statutes, and appropriating adequate funding to the proper Immigration and Naturalization agencies to ensure the enforcement and implementation of the previous three clauses).

And the congress can assign the federal government "powers" through legislation or changing the constitution.

FUCK you! you MARXIST piece of shit.

Run along kid you are boring.
Londoner's premise if that we have now devolved into an entitlement society and that it is that devolution that will drive elections from now on.

If he/she IS from London I understand that notion, Britain has been in that quagmire for decades.

Your trouble LL is that pretty much everything you attempt to discuss is beyond your ability to actually grasp, hyper partisanship will do that, it blinds otherwise reasonable people.

You may get your way, but not soon.
There are too many educated people still around that will resist your paternalistic view of Government, we reject the bullshit notion that collectivism is the "enlightened" path.

Is that right? You think nutters are educated? Interesting.

Poor LL.

Between obamacare, the brewing civil war in Nevada and the big IRS money grab, democrats have less of a prayer than they had a week ago.

Yep. I swear by all that is Holy - I truly believe that the IRS is going insane. Fortunately, my kin paid every nickel they "owed" in taxes or they would be coming after me...

I don't think this will hold up for one second. Coming after folks because their RELATIVES DIED while owing taxes!?!?!?!?!

I'm telling you = bad things are awaiting this country in the not so distant future. Jesus - even England didn't try to pull THIS SHIT off...... :lol:

and we have idiots like swallow who think its all hunky dory because a dem is in the white house-------------dem/libs are truly insane.

You are one silly homosexual..you know that Redfag?

Does your boyfriend always squirt on your face..or do you swallow a lot.

I'm thinking the later because maybe there is so much cum in you, your brain is floating on it.

That law..basically says the IRS can take funds from tax REFUNDS.

I don't see a problem with that.

Perhaps you forgot this:

The 10th Amendment:

Listen Nazi.

You didn't even know what was in the Constitution.

Now go play in the corner.

You were owned, Henrich.

Listen Nazi.

You were owned, Henrich.

LOL.

When your side loses the Senate in Nov it will be fun watching you foam at the mouth.

Listen Nazi.

You were owned, Henrich.

LOL.

When your side loses the Senate in Nov it will be fun watching you foam at the mouth.

Either way, you will be disappointed. No foaming likely. Educated people know the metrics of midterm elections. The Dem's keeping the Senate would be the unexpected result.

Simply hand out this photo, showing what your government has become under B. Insane's dictatorship, and anyone that believes in freedom, can see that it is being taken away by our own government...and many of our supposed PROTECTORS, would just as soon SHOOT US, on orders from the subversive regime.

No Bullshit, just FACT, as this picture is worth a MILLION words!

Listen Nazi.

You were owned, Henrich.

LOL.

Yes...

I was seeing this about Romney..Roo.

Had that work out?

:D

We'll see Sallow old boy, won't we?

Even your boy Nate Silver has stated that you will lose it.

Good luck ;)

Last edited:
Listen Nazi.

You were owned, Henrich.

LOL.

Either way, you will be disappointed. No foaming likely. Educated people know the metrics of midterm elections. The Dem's keeping the Senate would be the unexpected result.

Poor LL, you see educated folk know these things are cyclical.

The pendulum ALWAYS swings back, always.

This Nation has rejected Barak's vision of it, you just haven't had any access to the pulse of it.

The ACA is an albatross and it will bring him down.

Bank on it , I am in touch with it all week long.

Forum List

Back