BREAKING: Rezaeian and 3 others released in Iran

This actually tells Iran and the world that holding American hostages is a good thing because they CAN be used as bargaining chips.

The fact that all liberals see is the sugar coating and don't see the cyanide filling in this cookie is astounding.

It's a double edged sword. What happened to those sailors was humiliating and degrading. And leave it to Obama to thank Iran for not doing worse. You don't do that. I'm grateful they are released but this is a sign of weakness, not strength. If someone broke into your house and only raped your daughter, would you thank him for not killing her?

Right, we should have bombed Iran, right?

Thank Iran for giving back our sailors who were illegally in their territory?

We got 30 million Mexican illeglly in "our territory". Tunnels with power and A/C across border. Is that a big deal? Why don't you allow them rounded up and thank Trump for sending back?

Oh, another fucked up moronic analogy that has nothing to do with Iran releasing sailors or the recent prisoner swap.

This is great, we get US prisoners out of Iran and sailors released, you dupes are now comparing that to rape and tunnels powered with A/C.

It's a double edged sword. What happened to those sailors was humiliating and degrading. And leave it to Obama to thank Iran for not doing worse. You don't do that. I'm grateful they are released but this is a sign of weakness, not strength. If someone broke into your house and only raped your daughter, would you thank him for not killing her?
False dichotomy fallacy.

This actually tells Iran and the world that holding American hostages is a good thing because they CAN be used as bargaining chips.

The fact that all liberals see is the sugar coating and don't see the cyanide filling in this cookie is astounding.
its wrong.
usa holding iranian hostages because of usa spies

How do Obama and Kerry get any credit for this release ?

so true dillduck-------its like praising a six year old kid for managing to tie his shoelaces

Halliburton stock values will plunge now that the opportunity to attack another country has been reduced....unless....another Republican is elected President. Then another excuse for was will be formulated.

Which president pretty much created Halliburton, old man? I'll give you two hints, Brown-Root and the Vietnam War

And DICK has profited greatly!

Suspicious for what?

Such open internet coming from Iran is suspicious. Sometimes your word appear fake? I am watching you. Who sent you here? How did you find site? Will you be arrested for words?

I know some Iranian. I may ask Sohelia Farnaz Tanaz Shabaz Farzhad.............Iranian living in USA.

Thank Iran for giving back our sailors who were illegally in their territory?

We got 30 million Mexican illeglly in "our territory". Tunnels with power and A/C across border. Is that a big deal? Why don't you allow them rounded up and thank Trump for sending back?
Red herring fallacy.

The thread topic is the president's success in gaining the release of Americans detained in Iran.

But you and most others on the right are such hateful, blind partisan hacks you're incapable of celebrating the good news.

Sad.

Is that your way of saying you just can't answer the question?

That was my way to contact Dani directly. Not to you. You happy USA Soldiers detained but illegal entry to USA gets a pass. USA got nothing from any of these deals that should not happen immediate.

You don't do what? Thank Iran for giving back our sailors who were illegally in their territory? I don't see anything wrong with that. Iran shouldn't have broadcast them on tv but all things considered, this is a much better turnout.

Anyway, your rape analogy is ridiculous.
Kerry publicly thanking Iran was ridiculous. Silence should have been the wise response to their release.

Why?
Because you don't thank the bully that teases you & kills your soldiers in other theaters

Suspicious for what?

Such open internet coming from Iran is suspicious. Sometimes your word appear fake? I am watching you. Who sent you here? How did you find site? Will you be arrested for words?

I know some Iranian. I may ask Sohelia Farnaz Tanaz Shabaz Farzhad.............Iranian living in USA.

im very very sorry for you.its not your fault.your brian washed by jewish robert murdock propaganda.
you need help

Is that your way of saying you just can't answer the question?

That was my way to contact Dani directly. Not to you. You happy USA Soldiers detained but illegal entry to USA gets a pass. USA got nothing from any of these deals that should not happen immediate.

If you want to contact Dani directly there are other ways of doing that. You chose to do it publicly leaving your comments open for discussion. That's a nice way of saying fuck off, you're doing it wrong.

We got nothing from what? Getting our sailors back?

You don't do what? Thank Iran for giving back our sailors who were illegally in their territory? I don't see anything wrong with that. Iran shouldn't have broadcast them on tv but all things considered, this is a much better turnout.

Anyway, your rape analogy is ridiculous.
Kerry publicly thanking Iran was ridiculous. Silence should have been the wise response to their release.

Why?
Because you don't thank the bully that teases you & kills your soldiers in other theaters

Kerry thanked Iran for it's cooperation and immediate response specifically to releasing the sailors where technically we were in the wrong. We are not weakened because of it.

Also, in other theaters Iran is killing our enemies but whichever, it's irrelevant.

Why isn't the media reporting the US is releasing six or possibly seven Iranian prisoners? Reuters mentioned it but that's the only place I've seen it and Reuter's info is sketchy
Nader Modanlou
Siamak Namazi
bahram mekanik
khosro ofoghi
arash gharaman
tooraj faridi
nima golestane
ali saboonchi

You are not very informed. It has been on all media for hours. Sad...

Forum List

Back