BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

Sorry I don't think our AG should be defending the indefensible. It's unconstitutional. In confirmation hearings AGs are asked if they will stand up against unlawful moves by the WH, and Yates said yes. She didn't lie, she did what she had promised. The AG is a
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president"
Bring out the head of the pin you have your evidence on and show us.
If you need evidence of the unlawfulness of the Muslim ban, look no further than our own constitution.
Nonsense. The president can ban travel from foreign countries whenever it is needed. Many presidents have done just that.
But they may not discriminate based on religion or nationality.
Trumps loud mouth is what got him in trouble. Calling to "ban all muslims" shows his intent is unconstitutional.
Once again trump is his own worst enemy.
He never banned all muslims. Only ones from certain countries just like Obama did. Terrorist countries all. Why do want more murdering savages here?
he verbally called to ban muslims on the campaign trail. His words.. take it up with him.

if he had spent more time brushing up on the constitution and less time pandering to racists he wouldn't be in this mess w the travel ban.

If you need evidence of the unlawfulness of the Muslim ban, look no further than our own constitution.
But it was lawful when Obama did the exact same thing.
fake news. Obama NEVER did the "exact same thing"
Just because you say he didn't (he did) means nothing. You can't tell the truth about anything.

What's really frightening is when i search for "Obama's travel ban" all that comes up are Trumps name and how Trump is worse that Obama. Tell me that's not media bias and downright lying!
back up your claims.
Obama slowed Iraqi refugees while he expanded vetting. There was never a month Iraqi refugees couldn't enter the country.
There are major differences between Trump's immigration ban and Obama's 2011 policy
No. Any facts I provide you will only result in more lying from you. It's one of your most failed tactics.

Nonsense. The president can ban travel from foreign countries whenever it is needed. Many presidents have done just that.
Trumps loud mouth is what got him in trouble. Calling to "ban all muslims" shows his intent is unconstitutional.
He never banned all muslims. Only ones from certain countries just like Obama did. Terrorist countries all. Why do want more murdering savages here?
he verbally called to ban muslims on the campaign trail. His words.. take it up with him.
Muslims from terrorist countries. Why do you want more terrorists here?

reminds me of Nixon

Reagan too but when it all finally floats to the top, trump will be the most corrupt, most crooked in our history.

Even he says he will get away with anything from pussy grabbing, killing people on 5th ave, Peeping Tom on young women, Pay for Play and more.

Ugh.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
You will have president Trump for 4 to 8 years. Then probably his daughter for 4 to 8 years.
You could bottle that optimism and sell it. :D:D:D
Yes and I feel it for our country once again. After the last 8 years of the American hating president.
he hated america? Thats why he saved our economy from collapse and extended health care to millions?
HMMM, logic tells us that "America Hating Presidents" would do things like strip healthcare from millions. (sounds like a GOP critter to me)
Healthcare you had to pay for even if you could afford it. Then a $7000 dollar deductible. Insurance rates steadily going up. Lol.
He had the worst GDP in history and was the only president that lowered our credit rating. Yeah he loved america.:rolleyes:

fake news. Obama NEVER did the "exact same thing"
Just because you say he didn't (he did) means nothing. You can't tell the truth about anything.

What's really frightening is when i search for "Obama's travel ban" all that comes up are Trumps name and how Trump is worse that Obama. Tell me that's not media bias and downright lying!
back up your claims.
Obama slowed Iraqi refugees while he expanded vetting. There was never a month Iraqi refugees couldn't enter the country.
There are major differences between Trump's immigration ban and Obama's 2011 policy
No. Any facts I provide you will only result in more lying from you. It's one of your most failed tactics.
I provide a source you refuse.

What a waste of time you are.
Will you be my first 'ignore'?
maybe

it was recommended by the attny general in the bush1 admin, before bill Clinton's inauguration that FBI Director bill sessions be fired for improprieties.

Bill Sessions was NOT INVESTIGATING President Clinton

FBI Director Comey WAS INVESTIGATING Pres. TRUMP
No, he wasn't. Why do you make these things up?
president trump's campaign /administration employees....
In fact you don't even know if there are any active investigations by the Justice Department concerning anyone in the Trump campaign or administration. What is clear from your posts is that you simply have no idea why you are so hostile to the President and so you make up stories to try to justify your irrational hostility.

"Make up stories" like .......... "three million illegals voted"?
Or like "O'bama tapped my wires"?
Or like "I got more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan"?
Or like "I never went bankrupt"?
Or like "thousands of people dancing on rooftops"?
Or like the Central Park Five?
Or like "we have Trump steaks"?
Or like "climate change is a hoax invented by China"?
Or like "I was always against the Iraq war"?
Or like "I never settle out of court"?
Or like "I got a letter from the NFL"?.
Or like "I wasn't snorting, I had a bad microphone"?

Poster please.....
In other words you acknowledge that the claims Comey was fired because of investigations he was leading would effect the Trump administration are just made up stories.

Nope. I never even mentioned a "Comey". Go learn how to read.

Muslims from terrorist countries. Why do you want more terrorists here?
why would a terrorist enter as a refugee? That's not even logical. Refugees are vetted for sometimes 2 years, a "terrorist" certainly could not pass our vetting process as it now includes things like fingerprinting and retinal scans. Much easier ways to slip in.

House Democrats to mount legislation demanding The Secretary of State fly to Rome and beg The Pope to immediately make Comey a saint.

Same House Democrats who, last week, wanted him publicly flogged and then burned at the stake.

Gee, remember when John Kerry was the BEST flip-flopper they had?

Yates position put her as the top lawyer for the WH. Her job is not to blindly cosign what trump does and says out of fear of "betraying him." She felt that the order was unlawful (rightfully so) then it would have been NOT doing her job to defend it.

I disagree. While her private view might have been that the order was unlawful, her public view was supposed to be to defend the laws, orders and regulations of the United States of America. A JUDGE was supposed to rule on the lawfulness of the order.
Sorry I don't think our AG should be defending the indefensible. It's unconstitutional. In confirmation hearings AGs are asked if they will stand up against unlawful moves by the WH, and Yates said yes. She didn't lie, she did what she had promised. The AG is a
Yates position put her as the top lawyer for the WH. Her job is not to blindly cosign what trump does and says out of fear of "betraying him." She felt that the order was unlawful (rightfully so) then it would have been NOT doing her job to defend it.

I disagree. While her private view might have been that the order was unlawful, her public view was supposed to be to defend the laws, orders and regulations of the United States of America. A JUDGE was supposed to rule on the lawfulness of the order.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president"

There was no such thing.

Prove me wrong.

reminds me of Nixon

Reagan too but when it all finally floats to the top, trump will be the most corrupt, most crooked in our history.

Even he says he will get away with anything from pussy grabbing, killing people on 5th ave, Peeping Tom on young women, Pay for Play and more.

Ugh.

You will have president Trump for 4 to 8 years. Then probably his daughter for 4 to 8 years.
Yes and I feel it for our country once again. After the last 8 years of the American hating president.

Are you posting from the future? Kewl. Good to know we'll actually survive all this. We had serious doubts.

House Democrats to mount legislation demanding The Secretary of State fly to Rome and beg The Pope to immediately make Comey a saint.

Same House Democrats who, last week, wanted him publicly flogged and then burned at the stake.

Gee, remember when John Kerry was the BEST flip-flopper they had?
As a dem I think Comey deserved to be fired months ago for breaking protocol and tampering with our election. Good riddance, he has already shown whose corner he is in and it is not America's.
Can trump go around firing anyone who disagrees with him or threatens to bring his treason to light? No.

There was no such thing.

Prove me wrong.
I'm still waiting

There was no such thing.

Prove me wrong.
Sure there was. But what's the matter with you? Why do you play these juvenile games? You know that it doesn't matter if he proves you wrong or not, you will still lie and deny it. Or, you will post some ignorance having nothing to do with anything. Don't you think we all know what you are? And the childish games you and your kind play? LOL!

There was no such thing.

Prove me wrong.
Well Obama claimed we weren't a Christian nation, and in 2016 1 in 10 refugees were Christian. While the other 9 were muslim.

No, he wasn't. Why do you make these things up?
In fact you don't even know if there are any active investigations by the Justice Department concerning anyone in the Trump campaign or administration. What is clear from your posts is that you simply have no idea why you are so hostile to the President and so you make up stories to try to justify your irrational hostility.

Poster please.....
In other words you acknowledge that the claims Comey was fired because of investigations he was leading would effect the Trump administration are just made up stories.

lol That was the topic and you failed to address it, so it is fair to say you had no disagreement with my post that stated the claims that Comey was fired because of investigations he was leading are dishonest attempts to justify irrational hostility to the President.

reminds me of Nixon

Ugh.

Are you posting from the future? Kewl. Good to know we'll actually survive all this. We had serious doubts.
We are already better off than we were a few months ago.

There was no such thing.

Prove me wrong.
Well Obama claimed we weren't a Christian nation, and in 2016 1 in 10 refugees were Christian. While the other 9 were muslim.

So you CAN'T prove me wrong.

Yeah that's exactly the point.

Poster please.....

lol That was the topic and you failed to address it, so it is fair to say you had no disagreement with my post that stated the claims that Comey was fired because of investigations he was leading are dishonest attempts to justify irrational hostility to the President.

Again --- goe lern hau to reed, Dimples. I didn't even QUOTE that post.

Ugh.

We are already better off than we were a few months ago.
Do you ever provide anything other than unsubstantiated opinions?

There was no such thing.

Prove me wrong.

So you CAN'T prove me wrong.

Yeah that's exactly the point.
For him to prove you wrong, first you would have to realize you are wrong, which is not possible. The reason it is not possible, is because you have no facts concerning anything except what the media feeds you, and you parrot it back out as "fact". When they do prove you wrong, you simply go off on another childish tangent showing those paying attention how failed you are.

Forum List

Back