BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

Bring out the head of the pin you have your evidence on and show us.
If you need evidence of the unlawfulness of the Muslim ban, look no further than our own constitution.
But it was lawful when Obama did the exact same thing.

There was no such thing.

Prove me wrong.
Well Obama claimed we weren't a Christian nation, and in 2016 1 in 10 refugees were Christian. While the other 9 were muslim.

So you CAN'T prove me wrong.

Yeah that's exactly the point.
we aren't a christian nation.

It depends on how you define democracy and Republic

There goes that moral relativism again. DEMOCRACY is a government ruled by the majority. Mob Rule. They are not restrained by laws and if they decide to take your house or children, or even hang you, then that is what they shall have. Majority rules.

A REPUBLIC is not ruled by a small group or even the majority. It is governed by the rule of law. It allows the proper use of a small amount of government to free the people (as compared to an anarchy), while restraining government from too much. If a group wants to take your house or your children, or hang you, they must do it through a set of laws, petitioning the court first. Even then, it is not the simple majority who decides. The jury must be unanimous or you go free.

It really is that simple.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't think our AG should be defending the indefensible. It's unconstitutional. In confirmation hearings AGs are asked if they will stand up against unlawful moves by the WH, and Yates said yes. She didn't lie, she did what she had promised. The AG is a
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president"
Bring out the head of the pin you have your evidence on and show us.
If you need evidence of the unlawfulness of the Muslim ban, look no further than our own constitution.
But it was lawful when Obama did the exact same thing.

There was no such thing.

Prove me wrong.
Sure there was. But what's the matter with you? Why do you play these juvenile games? You know that it doesn't matter if he proves you wrong or not, you will still lie and deny it. Or, you will post some ignorance having nothing to do with anything. Don't you think we all know what you are? And the childish games you and your kind play? LOL!
Disprove my source

Obama did not "ban visas for refugees from Iraq for six months," as Trump said — refugees don't travel on visas.
Rather, the Obama administration dramatically slowed the processing of refugee requests and "Special Immigrant Visas," meant for Iraqi interpreters who helped US forces, while it expanded its screening procedures.

"While the flow of refugees slowed significantly during the Obama administration's review, refugees continued to be admitted to the United States during that time, and there was not a single month in which no Iraqis arrived here," Jon Finer, who served as chief of staff to Secretary of State John Kerry and was the director of policy planning at the State Department, wrote in Foreign Policy.

"For several months in 2011, there was a lower level of Iraqi resettlement, as the government implemented certain security enhancements … there was never a point during that period in which Iraqi resettlement was stopped, or banned," Schwartz told The Washington Post.

There are major differences between Trump's immigration ban and Obama's 2011 policy

WTF does that attachment have to do with Russia?

You are trying to tell us their was no major major corruption going on at the DNC ...

They are a private organization. I don't like what they did to Bernie... but you know what? Someone's privacy is there privacy. What happened to them is no different that someone hacking your phone and then sending the pictures of you screwing your bosses wife to your boss and getting you fired. Well you shouldn't have been screwing your bosses wife and doing so you deserved to get fired, but guess what, the person who hacked your phone invaded your privacy and deserves to be punished for it.

You do realize, do you not, that you are saying it is A-OK for a PRIVATE company to determine who gets to run for the POTUS job.

Is the DNC and RNC a private organization or not?

Doesn't matter. The POTUS is supposed to be a representative of the PEOPLE. The fact that the RNC and the DNC control who even gets to run means that they control the government whcih means that PRIVATE organisations are placing themselves, and their interests, before the WE The People. Which is a clear assault on the Constitutional Republic that the US was founded as.

You are trying to tell us their was no major major corruption going on at the DNC ...

They are a private organization. I don't like what they did to Bernie... but you know what? Someone's privacy is there privacy. What happened to them is no different that someone hacking your phone and then sending the pictures of you screwing your bosses wife to your boss and getting you fired. Well you shouldn't have been screwing your bosses wife and doing so you deserved to get fired, but guess what, the person who hacked your phone invaded your privacy and deserves to be punished for it.

You do realize, do you not, that you are saying it is A-OK for a PRIVATE company to determine who gets to run for the POTUS job.

Doesn't matter. The POTUS is supposed to be a representative of the PEOPLE. The fact that the RNC and the DNC control who even gets to run means that they control the government whcih means that PRIVATE organisations are placing themselves, and their interests, before the WE The People. Which is a clear assault on the Constitutional Republic that the US was founded as.

Yes it does matter... they aren't President yet. Yes or No, are they private organizations? Yes or No? Remember the old KISS principle?

Edit to add, by your logic what the NSA does it perfectly fine... because the possible safety of several people is more important than YOUR personal privacy. So if you want to take the stance you are taking now... I don't want to ever hear you complain about the NSA.

Last edited:

Ah yes, you mean like corporations considered as persons. Not sure how that applies here but a valid point nonetheless.

He was a corrupt and incompetent Obama lackey. And now he's fired. Good on Trump. :clap:
He abused his power and tampered in our election, good riddance.
But an "Obama lacky" certainly would not have broken protocol in a clear effort to hand republicans the white house.

He was a corrupt and incompetent Obama lackey. And now he's fired. Good on Trump. :clap:
He abused his power and tampered in our election, good riddance.
But an "Obama lacky" certainly would not have broken protocol in a clear effort to hand republicans the white house.

Like i said, he was both corrupt and incompetent. He also let Clinton off the hook. He had to go. Trump got it right.

Ah yes, you mean like corporations considered as persons. Not sure how that applies here but a valid point nonetheless.

Apple, worth $800 billion, could pour $1 billion into an election, and they wouldn't even miss it.

Like i said, he was both corrupt and incompetent. He also let Clinton off the hook. He had to go. Trump got it right.

If they thought they had a case, almost any US attorney could have brought a case against Clinton, especially the southern district of NY, and Washington DC.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Dschrute3, post: 17218943, member: 60585

If they thought they had a case, almost any US attorney could have brought a case against Clinton, especially the southern district of NY, and Washington DC.[/QUOTE]

He let her skate. Almost anyone else would have likely served jail time. He should have been fired. The country is better off. I fully support Trump on this.

He let her skate. Almost anyone else would have likely served jail time. He should have been fired. The country is better off. I fully support Trump on this.

Not even close. Look at Petraeus. He took classified information (black books) with details of his time as top commander in Afghanistan which he kept in his attic, and gave the information to a reporter..

Yet he didn't serve a day in jail.

DEMOCRATS ON COMEY.......

6 months ago..........RESIGN! RESIGN! RESIGN !RESIGN! RESIGN! RESIGN! CROOK!!!! EVIL!!!!

Today.... what? he was fired???? UNLAWFUL TERMINATION!! CONSPIRACY!!! IT"S A TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE!!!!

Didn't Hillary and lefties claimed that Comey cost them the elections?

They should be praising Trump for this. Had Hillary won, she would've fire him long ago.

It's not the action, it's the timing that's going to kill this administration. If Trump would have fired Comey on the first day he entered the Oval office, everyone would have been fine with that.

You can't get away for firing the head of an investigation when you're the SUBJECT of that investigation and white wash it away.

ufonotcomingback.jpg
I wouldn't bet on that. The new director can slow down the investigation and just let it die. The FBI director is under no obligation to discuss an investigation. If Trump can get the right man in the job, he's home free.

I see cover up on the horizon and that's not good. Hopefully Americans will get smarter in 2018 and 2020.

Not even close. Look at Petraeus. He took classified information (black books) with details of his time as top commander in Afghanistan which he kept in his attic, and gave the information to a reporter..

Yet he didn't serve a day in jail.

She got away with everything. It illustrates Comey's awful incompetence and corruption. Good riddance.

"Firing James Comey without notice was rude." David Gregory CNN

really?

Comey find out from the news media.

Dude the way he fired Comey -------- shows the amateurism and unprofessional of Trump. One of the assistants from AG office could have just called him that he is fired. But NOOOOOOO ----------- they cannot even handle that professionally.

Forum List

Back