Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

Folks, one of our african american brothers on board The Trump Train.

Folks, one of our african american brothers on board The Trump Train.

Oh look, the trailer park has internet access again. How you find such drivel to be relevant or compelling is truly baffling. At least, up until we factor in heavy metal poisoning.

Talking about getting the evil eye... She should blow kisses to Mark Cuban...

Gennifer Flowers says she will attend debate as Donald Trump’s guest

A slime who has an affair with a married man, who tapes him and then blackmails him. So Bill Clinton had an affair, Trump had many as well while married.

Wonder how much Trump is paying her?

Hillary has not had an affair , has she?

I hear Paula, Kathleen, and Monica will also be there...The Clinton campaign is going nuts,and so are their scumbag supporters...She wants to play the game, she better be ready Trump is so much better one upping than the Beasty!

Your right, Trump is a lot better at low down dirty name calling and tricks. His comments are pitiful and well they tell us
much more about him than the people he is making fun of while enjoying it.

All I can say is, as long as we are all going to hell in a bucket, we might as well enjoy the ride.

Juanita wants to be in the front row, too. I hope she's included.

A slime who has an affair with a married man, who tapes him and then blackmails him. So Bill Clinton had an affair, Trump had many as well while married.

So Bill was a victim? I guess Monica raped him with her mouth too.

Trump was just fucking with them, it's what he does. Leftists just aren't used to Republicans fighting back so they are don't know how to handle it.

Consenting adults. Monica was a plant I believe, she also had an affair with her teacher. Some women have no morals.

Trump cheated on his wife's, and only he knows how many women he cheated with. Many, as he admits he was a playboy.
I don't care about Trump's dick. Or Bill's for that matter but if Trump gets serviced on the public dime and lies about it in court I want him out.

Their job is 24/7 so you might want to hire a private eye.

Maybe the woman suing & alleging Trump for raping her as a 13 year old can be invited by Hillary to sit in the front row too?

This one is going to backfire on Trump. Women across the nation who have been cheated on *waves to about 90% of women in the US* will see this as psychological abuse of Hillary (or generally a man capable of one of the cruelest acts possible while a woman is down and not feeling well). Trump psychologically abusing women is something that has been accused before.

YUGE FAIL. I hope he does it.

Maybe the woman suing & alleging Trump for raping her as a 13 year old can be invited by Hillary to sit in the front row too? Case Alleging Trump Raped 13 Year Old Girl Is Re-Filed In New York

This one is going to backfire on Trump. Women across the nation who have been cheated on *waves to about 90% of women in the US* will see this as psychological abuse of Hillary (or generally a man capable of one of the cruelest acts possible while a woman is down and not feeling well). Trump psychologically abusing women is something that has been accused before.

YUGE FAIL. I hope he does it. It will cost him millions of votes; and may even spell the end of his campaign.

Megyn Kelly should sit in front row across from Trump with her legs uncrossed, wide apart.
:)

Actually, I think Hellary would get a bigger boner than Trump staring at Kelley's box.

I think it's incredibly sexist, misogynistic and outright ass-holish of you to post such a thing. But then you're a conservative, or you're pretending to be one, and while that doesn't excuse you being both an asshole and a moron, but it sure does explain it for us.

Oh yea, I forgot. Liberals have declared that nobody has the right to offend them. Glad I could accommodate you.

You give yourself far too much credit. Reducing women to the sum of their body parts shows what a weak excuse for a man that you are. Although I suspect that the only thing smaller than your brain, is your dick. Men with both smarts and a hope of ever getting laid, don't reduce women to their body parts.

Hey sweetie, don't get yourself so upset. It must be your time of the month. Perhaps you should take a Midol. Women get even more emotional during their period. Best thing for you to do is pour yourself a cup of hot tea and go to bed. Make sure the kitchen is clean first though, there is no reason your husband should have to cover for you just because you can't do your job.

Or a dozen of the 16 year old sex slaves BJ Clinton met on Epsteins Lolita Security Slave Private Island?

Maybe the woman suing & alleging Trump for raping her as a 13 year old can be invited by Hillary to sit in the front row too? Case Alleging Trump Raped 13 Year Old Girl Is Re-Filed In New York

YUGE FAIL. I hope he does it. It will cost him millions of votes; and may even spell the end of his campaign.

Your flop sweat gives you away, bub.

Last edited:
Trump one upped and there will be no controversy in the front row on either side.

And that is how it's done.

I dunno. She and Huma do matching outfits.

hillary-and-huma-matching.jpg

You people are fucking sick. You will believe anything.

Only that which observation suggests and evidence presents.

JgYiUB.jpg

Forum List

Back