Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

Hillary has not had an affair , has she?

View attachment 91009

DNA tests anyone?

Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

debbie-wafflehead-schultz-cropped.jpg

bingo. a match

Talking about getting the evil eye... She should blow kisses to Mark Cuban...

Gennifer Flowers says she will attend debate as Donald Trump’s guest

A slime who has an affair with a married man, who tapes him and then blackmails him. So Bill Clinton had an affair, Trump had many as well while married.

Wonder how much Trump is paying her?

So Bill was a victim? I guess Monica raped him with her mouth too.

Trump was just fucking with them, it's what he does. Leftists just aren't used to Republicans fighting back so they are don't know how to handle it.

Trump just poked a stick at hilly fans and got blood.

sure little kitty, sure. you have learned the art of projection, just like your orange overlord....:popcorn:
Why are you suck a fucking racist?
I mention brown people in a bad way and you would jump all over me for being racist, You put down orange people and somehow thats just perfectly ok in your racist little mind.
You disgust me.
ORANGE LIVES MATTER.

albeit an interesting attempt at humor by you... if you haven't noticed, orange people dye themselves that way & are certainly open to mockery & disdain; unlike those whose color is not by choice.

you failed 'patriot'.

A slime who has an affair with a married man, who tapes him and then blackmails him. So Bill Clinton had an affair, Trump had many as well while married.

Trump was just fucking with them, it's what he does. Leftists just aren't used to Republicans fighting back so they are don't know how to handle it.

Consenting adults. Monica was a plant I believe, she also had an affair with her teacher. Some women have no morals.

Trump cheated on his wife's, and only he knows how many women he cheated with. Many, as he admits he was a playboy.

oh this will not go over well with more women voting against trump than hillary's perceived enabling of a sexual predator hubby from decades ago that has been examined every which way by the media....way back then.

how come nothing is being said about the 'sexual predator' named trump? that label can be fall upon more shoulders than just bill.

Yeah, that classy move would no doubt drive the undecideds to him.

:rolleyes-41:
How is it any less "classy" than seating Mark Cuban in the front row?

The problem is that front row at the debates isn't exactly the kind of real estate that should be going to former nude models. Then again, Melania will probably sitting front row, so the fuck with decorum.

You lefties don't like it when a republican isn't afraid to play dirty, don't ya?

Having a monopoly on that has been half your mojo the last couple of decades.

You're going to have to ask liberals about that. I'm too busy being upset that I may be the last conservative in the country who believes conservatism is obliged to behave with tact and dignity.

Consenting adults. Monica was a plant I believe, she also had an affair with her teacher. Some women have no morals.

Trump cheated on his wife's, and only he knows how many women he cheated with. Many, as he admits he was a playboy.
I don't care about Trump's dick. Or Bill's for that matter but if Trump gets serviced on the public dime and lies about it in court I want him out.

The problem is that front row at the debates isn't exactly the kind of real estate that should be going to former nude models. Then again, Melania will probably sitting front row, so the fuck with decorum.

You lefties don't like it when a republican isn't afraid to play dirty, don't ya?

You're going to have to ask liberals about that. I'm too busy being upset that I may be the last conservative in the country who believes conservatism is obliged to behave with tact and dignity.
Endangered species, for sure.

Love how you are infatuated with a woman who defended her rapist husband.
NOTHING you post can EVER deflect from that fact.

"infatuated"....:lol: this is one of those Projections, isn't it?

Deflecton...
It is obvious you are infatuated with Hillary.
Now back to Hillary defending her rapist husband...
You are one of those RW misogynists who believe that a woman is only the sum total of her husband, aren't you? :lol: That's fine.....it will be great to bring up a reminder of adultery during the debates.....perhaps some will remember Drumpf's adultery too. Better yet...have Flowers sit next to the "current" Mrs. Drumpf.
I'm a Blue Dog Democrat.
I'm not one of those settling for Trump.
If it was Hillary vs any of the other Republicans, I wouldn't be voting in this election.

Doesn't it bother you that your fellow dems have nothing but contempt for you?
No...Liberals call me a Conservative and Conservatives call me a Liberal.
To be labeled such all one has to do is disagree on ONE talking point.
I'm not a goose-stepper.

When's the last time a "Conservative" Representative treated anyone with dignity.
To a Conservative, you're either a Loser or a Winner...hardly a dignified view of the world.

"infatuated"....:lol: this is one of those Projections, isn't it?

Deflecton...
It is obvious you are infatuated with Hillary.
Now back to Hillary defending her rapist husband...
You are one of those RW misogynists who believe that a woman is only the sum total of her husband, aren't you? :lol: That's fine.....it will be great to bring up a reminder of adultery during the debates.....perhaps some will remember Drumpf's adultery too. Better yet...have Flowers sit next to the "current" Mrs. Drumpf.
I'm a Blue Dog Democrat.
I'm not one of those settling for Trump.
If it was Hillary vs any of the other Republicans, I wouldn't be voting in this election.

Doesn't it bother you that your fellow dems have nothing but contempt for you?
No...Liberals call me a Conservative and Conservatives call me a Liberal.
To be labeled such all one has to do is disagree on ONE talking point.
I'm not a goose-stepper.

This is especially true for Correll. Half his posts are diatribes insisting that non-liberals are liberals.

I see where Trump has extended the invitation, I don't see anywhere that Ms. Flowers has accepted. As for Monica, she's not looking for further notoriety for her affair with Bill Clinton.

It's like being in a room full of pre-pubescent boys at how big you guys talk about women. It explains so much of the vitriol directed at Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, and Nancy Pelosi.

Says the "feminist" ignoring the vitriol being directed at Jennifer Flowers.

I specifically said that the comments directed towards women were immature and sexist I didn't realize that Gennifer Flowers wasn't a woman. Silly me.

I made a point of not naming the women he was insulting because all of the comments about women in this thread sound more like they're coming from 12 year-old boys with no respect for women. This is why Trump has completely lost the women's vote. His appeal is entirely about the way he keeps women in their "place".

Last edited:

I dunno. She and Huma do matching outfits.

hillary-and-huma-matching.jpg

You people are fucking sick. You will believe anything. Fools.

I see where Trump has extended the invitation, I don't see anywhere that Ms. Flowers has accepted. As for Monica, she's not looking for further notoriety for her affair with Bill Clinton.

It's like being in a room full of pre-pubescent boys at how big you guys talk about women. It explains so much of the vitriol directed at Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, and Nancy Pelosi.

Says the "feminist" ignoring the vitriol being directed at Jennifer Flowers.

I specifically said that the comments directed towards women were immature and sexist I didn't realize that Gennifer Flowers wasn't a woman. Silly me.

I made a point on not name the women he was insulting because all of the comments about women in this thread sound more like they're coming from 12 year-old boys with no respect for women. This is why Trump has completely lost the women's vote. His appeal is entirely about the way he keeps women in their "place".
I'm sure the female Hillary supporters you know all say the same thing.
The women who are voting for Hillary want a President with a vagina.
I know this because I have friends in town who are ex-feminists and all their old friends on Facebook want such; they don't give a damn about Trump's flippant remarks.

Forum List

Back