Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

^^ Yes, like a majority of voters, I've been on the receiving end of psychological torture at a time or two in my life. So...yeah...thanks for supporting my points in this thread..

No, this is about Clinton supporters not being able to think of anything good to say about Hillary so you make things up to say about Trump. All of the women who have worked for Trump talk about how there has never been any gender bias in the Trump Organization in hiring, compensation or promotions - more than half the executives are women - and how he encouraged women he hired to to grow and take on more responsibility even when they doubted their own abilities, and all this at a time when most CEO's thought women were only fit to do clerical work.

What Hillary promises, Trump has delivered all his life.
Again, you need to study "visceral reactions" and get back to us when you've caught up with the topic...

There is no point here.

Most women understand that a serial cheater is a low life and anyone that stays with same is doing so for reasons other than love.

She is viewed by most as the ultimate gold digger. Flowers appearance would simply solidify that.
Tell us more about what "most women understand"....... :lol:
LOL LIke Pop23 knows anything about women. :booze:

^^ Yes, like a majority of voters, I've been on the receiving end of psychological torture at a time or two in my life. So...yeah...thanks for supporting my points in this thread..

No, this is about Clinton supporters not being able to think of anything good to say about Hillary so you make things up to say about Trump. All of the women who have worked for Trump talk about how there has never been any gender bias in the Trump Organization in hiring, compensation or promotions - more than half the executives are women - and how he encouraged women he hired to to grow and take on more responsibility even when they doubted their own abilities, and all this at a time when most CEO's thought women were only fit to do clerical work.

Again, you need to study "visceral reactions" and get back to us when you've caught up with the topic...

There is no point here.

Most women understand that a serial cheater is a low life and anyone that stays with same is doing so for reasons other than love.

She is viewed by most as the ultimate gold digger. Flowers appearance would simply solidify that.

Lol, like a lesbian knows anything about hetro relationships

:spinner:

Once again you folks are missing the point, which is: Everyone will see this as psychological cruelty of a man against a woman. They'll put themselves in her shoes no matter how much they profess to hate her. It's a low move. A slimy move. I think Hillary should invite both of Trump's ex wives and seat them next to Melania. And the woman claiming Trump raped her at Epstein's place when she was a 13 year old..

You don't parade the mistress of an affair in front of the wife. That's code. It's an extreme dick move. And many people who are lukewarm about Trump are going to see it that way.

You don't ally with a sexual predatory to advance your agenda and career to the point of enabling his abuse and lying to the American people about it and THEN try to pretend to be a feminist.

That's code. It's an extreme dick move. And many people who are lukewarm about Hillary will be reminded that that is who she is.

15 years at war, a dead US ambassador and 3 dead security contractors, and the peospect of a trade war in a fucked economy and the best we can do is a retard computer nerd in an Ironman Tshirt and some stupid blond hookers is the best debate talk we can find ? Looks like America would be better off sticking to WWF.

oh this will not go over well with more women voting against trump than hillary's perceived enabling of a sexual predator hubby from decades ago that has been examined every which way by the media....way back then.

how come nothing is being said about the 'sexual predator' named trump? that label can be fall upon more shoulders than just bill.

Because adultery is not the same as being a sexual predator.

And I like how you are minimizing actual sexual harassment by equating the two. I hope that gets a lot of play from the Left to really drive home the point that Hillary is not "pro-woman".

ummm.... correll? ummmm either you are unaware or willfully ignorant that trump has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman or should i say ( at the time ) a very young girl... who was only 13 years old.

that is not only being a sexual predator if he did it, but also a pedophile.

Case 1:16-cv-04642 Document 1 Filed 6/20/16 Page 1 of 9

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK ---------------------------------------------------------------
JANE DOE, proceeding under a pseudonym, Plaintiff,

v.

DONALD J. TRUMP and JEFFREY E. EPSTEIN, Case No.: JURY TRIAL DEMANDED

Defendants.
---------------------------------------------------------------
COMPLAINT FOR RAPE, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL ACTS, SEXUAL ABUSE, FORCIBLE TOUCHING, ASSAULT, BATTERY, INTENTIONAL AND RECKLESS INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DURESS, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, AND DEFAMATION

Plaintiff Jane Doe, proceeding under a pseudonym, brings this action against Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, and alleges that:

PARTIES

1.Plaintiff is an individual residing in and a citizen of the State of California.
2.Upon information and belief, Defendants Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein each reside in this District and are citizens of the State of New York.

JURISDICTION AND VENUE

3.Plaintiff is a citizen of the State of California for purposes of diversity jurisdiction under 28 U.S.C. § 1332.
4.Defendants are citizens of the State of New York for purposes of diversity jurisdiction under 28 U.S.C. § 1332
[...]

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits

Yes, I am aware of the accusation.

I am also aware of what lying pieces of shit you lefties are, and so for several reasons based on that, I dismiss is as bullshit.

Bill on the other hand, really IS a sexual predator.

sure little kitty, sure. you have learned the art of projection, just like your orange overlord....:popcorn:
Why are you suck a fucking racist?
I mention brown people in a bad way and you would jump all over me for being racist, You put down orange people and somehow thats just perfectly ok in your racist little mind.
You disgust me.
ORANGE LIVES MATTER.

albeit an interesting attempt at humor by you... if you haven't noticed, orange people dye themselves that way & are certainly open to mockery & disdain; unlike those whose color is not by choice.

you failed 'patriot'.
If you havent noticed, there are medical reasons for orange skin (none that would affect the ability to be President) But being so astute and well read in medical fields, Im sure you already knew this.
Whats next, oh I know lets make fun of people with neurological defects. (great fun to have at parties.)

uh-huh... what you are talking about is a condition which is usually temporary & due to over consumption of beta carotene.

i am talking about the orange overlord self tanning & dying that tribble on his head a ghastly orange. sometimes he even turns that mess on his head a pissy kinda yellow. i can't decide which is more hideous... can you?
More hideous than Donald Trump? yes, I can think of something, but do you really want to talk about your whore queen hillary? just look at some of the psychotic faces she makes in public.
But, as far as why Trump appears orange, Im not a doctor, I presume based on your self rightous input that you are?

lol.... my my - a little defensive of the carnival barker, aren't you?

She doesn't need to show up. Mission accomplished .... everyone got reminded about bill Clinton and his extra marital affairs.

Like I said, Hillary should announce that she's inviting the woman who alleges Trump raped her as a 13 year old to the debate in the front row....see how Trump likes them apples....Maybe Hillary can have Epstein sit right next to Trump's family?

Hillary won't because she doesn't want to much attention paid to that accusation.

As an smear that her partisans can use, it serves her purpose.

As a real accusation that gets really investigated, that might reveal that it is nothing but a vile political stunt to distract from the real sexual predator, Bill Clinton, and that could backfire on Hillary.

She knows how to play this game. You support her for a reason. Trust her judgement when it comes to how to hide Bill's little problem. She has been doing for a long, long time.

Brilliant strategy.

genifr-flowers-370x246.jpg

TRUMP RESPONDS TO CLINTON CAMP=> May Seat Gennifer Flowers in Front Row at Debate
Trump flip flops again! Flowers has been scratched from his guest list.

She doesn't need to show up. Mission accomplished .... everyone got reminded about bill Clinton and his extra marital affairs.

oh c'mon............. nobody has forgotten anything about billy boy. you don't think hillary has been ready for any of that since the day she announced her intention of running again? especially after bill started campaigning for her? <pffft> the mission that was accomplished was setting trump up to react in the way he did.

& he did.

oh this will not go over well with more women voting against trump than hillary's perceived enabling of a sexual predator hubby from decades ago that has been examined every which way by the media....way back then.

how come nothing is being said about the 'sexual predator' named trump? that label can be fall upon more shoulders than just bill.

And I like how you are minimizing actual sexual harassment by equating the two. I hope that gets a lot of play from the Left to really drive home the point that Hillary is not "pro-woman".

ummm.... correll? ummmm either you are unaware or willfully ignorant that trump has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman or should i say ( at the time ) a very young girl... who was only 13 years old.

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK ---------------------------------------------------------------

v.

Defendants.
COMPLAINT FOR RAPE, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL ACTS, SEXUAL ABUSE, FORCIBLE TOUCHING, ASSAULT, BATTERY, INTENTIONAL AND RECKLESS INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DURESS, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, AND DEFAMATION

Plaintiff Jane Doe, proceeding under a pseudonym, brings this action against Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, and alleges that:

PARTIES

1.Plaintiff is an individual residing in and a citizen of the State of California.
2.Upon information and belief, Defendants Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein each reside in this District and are citizens of the State of New York.

JURISDICTION AND VENUE

3.Plaintiff is a citizen of the State of California for purposes of diversity jurisdiction under 28 U.S.C. § 1332.
4.Defendants are citizens of the State of New York for purposes of diversity jurisdiction under 28 U.S.C. § 1332
[...]

Yes, I am aware of the accusation.

I am also aware of what lying pieces of shit you lefties are, and so for several reasons based on that, I dismiss is as bullshit.

Bill on the other hand, really IS a sexual predator.

my my.... when the insults fly like that- then you know you failed.

please provide the arrest date with charges

mug shot of said arrest

trial dates

the guilty verdict

& the dates & name of the prison slick willy was incarcerated.

i'll wait. :spinner:

v.

Defendants.

PARTIES

JURISDICTION AND VENUE

[...]

You must be joking. Slick Willy too a ride on Epstein's Lolita Express to orgy Island about 30 times. If anyone would be on the docket with Epstein, it's Slick.

You know, I said at the beginning of this thread that this was just a publicity stunt and that Trump would never go through with it.

Guess I was right.....................................

And what relevance does Cuban bring?

Oh that's right his wallet...

of course. & you can thank citizen's united for that.
Repealing Citizen's United would have had no effect on Cuban attending the event.

v.

Defendants.

PARTIES

JURISDICTION AND VENUE

[...]

You must be joking. Slick Willy too a ride on Epstein's Lolita Express to orgy Island about 30 times. If anyone would be on the docket with Epstein, it's Slick.

but he's not.

trump is.

lol... next?

v.

Defendants.

PARTIES

JURISDICTION AND VENUE

[...]

but he's not.

trump is.

lol... next?

That's who we know the Clinton Campaign is behind it.

You know, I said at the beginning of this thread that this was just a publicity stunt and that Trump would never go through with it.

Guess I was right.....................................

And what relevance does Cuban bring?

Oh that's right his wallet...

of course. & you can thank citizen's united for that.
Repealing Citizen's United would have had no effect on Cuban attending the event.

that is correct.

now... how much cash do you think sheldon addelson shoved in 'lyin ted's' pocket (after all was said & done by trump AND the 'vote your conscience' speech teddy gave at the convention) so he would throw his own wife under the bus, suck it up & give his blessing with the endorsement of tribblehead?

we'll never know, because yes... citizen's united said that could remain dark money.

v.

Defendants.

PARTIES

JURISDICTION AND VENUE

[...]

but he's not.

trump is.

lol... next?

just like they are behind the appointment of the 'mexican' judge who will preside over his trump university fraud trial... right little dude?

There is no point here.

I'm a lesbian? Too funny.

v.

Defendants.

PARTIES

JURISDICTION AND VENUE

[...]

but he's not.

trump is.

lol... next?

just like they are behind the appointment of the 'mexican' judge who will preside over his trump university fraud trial... right little dude?

The entire lawsuit was probably orchestrated by the Dim Party machine.

There is no point here.

I'm a lesbian? Too funny.

You responded to my post to a lesbian.

If you can't keep up, you should leave.

Forum List

Back