Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Penelope imagines that rape is 'funny.'

Hard to fathom what passes for thinking in some folks.

Rape is very serious, and so far I have seen no evidence of B. Clinton raping anyone.

There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

How ironic, then, when Thursday, Mitchell said on-air that Broaddrick’s rape allegation, first televised by her own network in a sensational “Dateline” segment in 1999, had been “discredited.”

“Lisa Myers actually warned me about Andrea,” Broaddrick told WND today, responding to Mitchell’s comment essentially calling her a liar.

Win $50 gift certificate FREE – just for subscribing for more exclusive breaking news like this.

It was Myers, NBC News’ well-respected and recently retired senior investigative correspondent, who in 1999 was so convinced of Broaddrick’s authenticity that she interviewed her for the network’s primetime story.

Indeed, Mitchell’s “discredited” claim clashes directly with Myers, who as recently as 2014 confirmed that “Nothing has come up since that story was reported that in any way undercuts what Juanita Broaddrick said.”

What do YOU think? Whom do you believe: Juanita or Bill? Sound off in today’s WND poll

Here’s what Broaddrick said today in response to Mitchell’s claim:

“Nothing has changed from the detailed investigation NBC did into my story in 1999 before airing my Dateline interview with Lisa Myers,” Broaddrick said in a statement to Los Angeles attorney Candice Jackson, who conducted the in-person interview with Broaddrick for WND, having previously authored the acclaimed book, “Their Lives: The Women Targeted by the Clinton Machine.”

“And if NBC now thinks my experience has been ‘discredited,'” Broaddrick continued, “why would Andrea Mitchell call me to ask me for any new information about my encounter with Hillary after the assault? And why wouldn’t Andrea Mitchell have written her own news story explaining exactly how I’ve been discredited? Lisa Myers actually warned me about Andrea. Andrea is obviously mad at me for exposing her rudeness and bias when she called me this year. I think being a lapdog for Hillary Clinton discredits Andrea Mitchell and NBC as journalists!”

.... on what basis is she calling it discredited? On the contrary, Broaddrick’s allegation is arguably the most consistent and believable accusation of sexual assault made against Bill Clinton (though not, of course, the only one). For a little perspective here, note that even progressive site Vox says the allegation, ‘has not been definitively refuted.’ Vox also notes that reporter Michael Isikoff’s book contains a reference to a concession by Clinton’s lawyers that he may have had ‘consensual sex’ with Broaddrick.”

The case presented some worrying issues to even those like Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, “no friend of conservatives,” wrote Jakcson.

“Cohen … remained troubled by Juanita Broaddrick’s story. ‘Is it possible the president’s a rapist? Am I supposed not to care?’ Cohen wondered.”

The only thing that has ever been used against Juanita is the fact that she did sign an affidavit denying she’d experienced unwanted sexual advances from Bill Clinton in the mid-1990s, in an effort to keep her name out of the Paula Jones lawsuit.

“She admitted to Ken Starr in 1998 that she’d lied in that affidavit (that rape had in fact occurred), and she has told the same consistent version of events ever since. That affidavit existed in 1999 when Juanita first told her story to the WSJ and then on NBC’s ‘Dateline’ with Lisa Myers. That affidavit simply didn’t hold up against the overwhelming evidence of the truth of her story of rape.”

Read more at Clinton rape accuser blasts ‘biased’ NBC anchor
Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

Rape is very serious, and so far I have seen no evidence of B. Clinton raping anyone.

How ironic, then, when Thursday, Mitchell said on-air that Broaddrick’s rape allegation, first televised by her own network in a sensational “Dateline” segment in 1999, had been “discredited.”

“Lisa Myers actually warned me about Andrea,” Broaddrick told WND today, responding to Mitchell’s comment essentially calling her a liar.

Win $50 gift certificate FREE – just for subscribing for more exclusive breaking news like this.

It was Myers, NBC News’ well-respected and recently retired senior investigative correspondent, who in 1999 was so convinced of Broaddrick’s authenticity that she interviewed her for the network’s primetime story.

Indeed, Mitchell’s “discredited” claim clashes directly with Myers, who as recently as 2014 confirmed that “Nothing has come up since that story was reported that in any way undercuts what Juanita Broaddrick said.”

What do YOU think? Whom do you believe: Juanita or Bill? Sound off in today’s WND poll

“Nothing has changed from the detailed investigation NBC did into my story in 1999 before airing my Dateline interview with Lisa Myers,” Broaddrick said in a statement to Los Angeles attorney Candice Jackson, who conducted the in-person interview with Broaddrick for WND, having previously authored the acclaimed book, “Their Lives: The Women Targeted by the Clinton Machine.”

“And if NBC now thinks my experience has been ‘discredited,'” Broaddrick continued, “why would Andrea Mitchell call me to ask me for any new information about my encounter with Hillary after the assault? And why wouldn’t Andrea Mitchell have written her own news story explaining exactly how I’ve been discredited? Lisa Myers actually warned me about Andrea. Andrea is obviously mad at me for exposing her rudeness and bias when she called me this year. I think being a lapdog for Hillary Clinton discredits Andrea Mitchell and NBC as journalists!”

.... on what basis is she calling it discredited? On the contrary, Broaddrick’s allegation is arguably the most consistent and believable accusation of sexual assault made against Bill Clinton (though not, of course, the only one). For a little perspective here, note that even progressive site Vox says the allegation, ‘has not been definitively refuted.’ Vox also notes that reporter Michael Isikoff’s book contains a reference to a concession by Clinton’s lawyers that he may have had ‘consensual sex’ with Broaddrick.”

The case presented some worrying issues to even those like Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, “no friend of conservatives,” wrote Jakcson.

“Cohen … remained troubled by Juanita Broaddrick’s story. ‘Is it possible the president’s a rapist? Am I supposed not to care?’ Cohen wondered.”

The only thing that has ever been used against Juanita is the fact that she did sign an affidavit denying she’d experienced unwanted sexual advances from Bill Clinton in the mid-1990s, in an effort to keep her name out of the Paula Jones lawsuit.

“She admitted to Ken Starr in 1998 that she’d lied in that affidavit (that rape had in fact occurred), and she has told the same consistent version of events ever since. That affidavit existed in 1999 when Juanita first told her story to the WSJ and then on NBC’s ‘Dateline’ with Lisa Myers. That affidavit simply didn’t hold up against the overwhelming evidence of the truth of her story of rape.”

Juanita Broaddrick was first married to Gary Hickey. They had a son Kevin Hickey, born around 1969. At the time of the alleged 1978 rape she was having an affair with David Broaddrick who also was married to another person. She divorced her first husband in 1979 and married David Broaddrick in 1981. They divorced in 2004. David Broaddrick had opposed her going public with her rape story in 1999. Juanita Broaddrick felt, according to a 2005 book, that the publicity around the Dateline interview contributed significantly to the end of her second marriage

Lets see you expect me to believe a married women who is having an affair with a married man. I highly doubt it, if they had sex, big if, I would believe it was consensual.

Who was having an affair?

Broaddrick was cheating on her husband with a married man. She probably tried to seduce him and he refused.

Juanita Broaddrick was first married to Gary Hickey. They had a son Kevin Hickey, born around 1969. At the time of the alleged 1978 rape she was having an affair with David Broaddrick who also was married to another person. She divorced her first husband in 1979 and married David Broaddrick in 1981. They divorced in 2004. David Broaddrick had opposed her going public with her rape story in 1999. Juanita Broaddrick felt, according to a 2005 book, that the publicity around the Dateline interview contributed significantly to the end of her second marriage

Lets see you expect me to believe a married women who is having an affair with a married man. I highly doubt it, if they had sex, big if, I would believe it was consensual.

Broaddrick was cheating on her husband with a married man. She probably tried to seduce him and he refused.

Where did you find that fabrication?

Where did you find that fabrication?

Her wiki bio.

Trump flip flops again! Flowers has been scratched from his guest list.
She was never on the list. He was joking, you moron.

you sure? maybe he was just being 'sarcastic'. you know... like all the other times his surrogates used that excuse...............
You're a child.

was THAT a joke or YOU just being sarcastic? :eusa_think:
You can't tell if adults are joking, that was my point. He think he would seriously have her there? Cuban was a childish prank, he was giving them a taste of their own medicine.

lol... of course he would have her there. why wouldn't he? because that would have been in poor taste & he's above that kind of thing? HAAAAAAAA.... right.

even ms. flowers said she would be there. maybe trump thought that she wouldn't actually accept & then choked... either that, or kellyann said that would be a grave mistake & he backed off. lol, too late Donny.

Brilliant strategy.

genifr-flowers-370x246.jpg

TRUMP RESPONDS TO CLINTON CAMP=> May Seat Gennifer Flowers in Front Row at Debate
Trump flip flops again! Flowers has been scratched from his guest list.

She doesn't need to show up. Mission accomplished .... everyone got reminded about bill Clinton and his extra marital affairs.

...and history of rapes.

You need to prove rape, and you can't so quit saying it.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

no convictions. but nice try.

Only as guilty as Bill Cosby.

"The new public scrutiny of Bill Cosby is also problematic for Bill Clinton. I am not talking about consensual sex but, in some cases accusations of sexual assault, torn clothing, and at least three victims who say he bit their lips as a disarming move and to get them to remain silent. In short, Bill Clinton has a Bill Cosby problem.

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted herafter she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment caseagainst Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

More important, however, is the evidence that Hillary had full knowledge of her husband’s activities and authorized and directed the use of heavy-handed private detectives to wage a intimidation campaign to terrorize Bill’s victims into silence.

In other words, Hillary has violated women in her lust for power. Hillary Clinton raped Bill’s female victims psychologically as much as her husband did physically. Will some of these women come forward to challenge Hillary Clinton over her husband’s actions and her role in their cover-up?"
Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable: Bill’s Sordid Past

Would you vote for Bill Cosby?
Did you vote for Bill Clinton?

still no convictions. not even a trial, criminal or civil... like cosby is getting.

...and history of rapes.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

convictions? nope.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

Are you claiming that Broaddrick and Clinton were having an affair?

Only as guilty as Bill Cosby.

"The new public scrutiny of Bill Cosby is also problematic for Bill Clinton. I am not talking about consensual sex but, in some cases accusations of sexual assault, torn clothing, and at least three victims who say he bit their lips as a disarming move and to get them to remain silent. In short, Bill Clinton has a Bill Cosby problem.

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted herafter she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment caseagainst Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

More important, however, is the evidence that Hillary had full knowledge of her husband’s activities and authorized and directed the use of heavy-handed private detectives to wage a intimidation campaign to terrorize Bill’s victims into silence.

In other words, Hillary has violated women in her lust for power. Hillary Clinton raped Bill’s female victims psychologically as much as her husband did physically. Will some of these women come forward to challenge Hillary Clinton over her husband’s actions and her role in their cover-up?"
Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable: Bill’s Sordid Past

Would you vote for Bill Cosby?
Did you vote for Bill Clinton?

still no convictions. not even a trial, criminal or civil... like cosby is getting.

"Only three out of every 100 rapists will ever spend even a single day in prison, according to a new analysis by RAINN of Justice Department data. The other 97 will walk free, facing no consequences for the violent felony they have committed. Because rapists tend to be serial criminals, this leaves communities across the nation at risk of predators. ... "This staggering statistic sends a clear message to offenders that they can commit this horrible crime and get away with it. The single most important thing we can do to prevent rape is to put more rapists in prison," notes Scott Berkowitz, RAINN's president and founder."
https://rainn.org/news-room/97-of-every-100-rapists-receive-no-punishment

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

convictions? nope.

1. "Although Cosby has been accused of sexual assault in the past by more than a dozen women — including in a civil lawsuit settled in 2004 — the story didn’t get much consistent mainstream attention until this fall, when during a stand-up routine, comedian Hannibal Buress called Cosby a rapist.

This point was made by an op-ed in The Post that went viral this week, as actress Barbara Bowman detailed her experience in a first-person account called “Bill Cosby raped me. Why did it take 30 years for people to believe my story?” Bowman wrote that in 1985, Cosby (at that point a star on “The Cosby Show”) offered to be her mentor — then “brainwashed me into viewing him as a father figure, and then assaulted me multiple times."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...no-longer-on-appear-on-david-lettermans-show/

2. Hillary Clinton

✔@HillaryClinton

"To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary

1:24 PM - 14 Sep 2015

She was never on the list. He was joking, you moron.

you sure? maybe he was just being 'sarcastic'. you know... like all the other times his surrogates used that excuse...............
You're a child.

was THAT a joke or YOU just being sarcastic? :eusa_think:
You can't tell if adults are joking, that was my point. He think he would seriously have her there? Cuban was a childish prank, he was giving them a taste of their own medicine.

lol... of course he would have her there. why wouldn't he? because that would have been in poor taste & he's above that kind of thing? HAAAAAAAA.... right.

even ms. flowers said she would be there. maybe trump thought that she wouldn't actually accept & then choked... either that, or kellyann said that would be a grave mistake & he backed off. lol, too late Donny.
You'd have to be a grownup to understand what took place.

Juanita raped Bill? Is that where you are going?

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

convictions? nope.

OK, OK>....time for the lecture you so sorely require.

When any Liberal/Progressive/Democrat bootlicker is presented with the list of Bill Clintons rape and sexual misbehaviors, the knee-jerk response of the jerk is the expected: "But...but (sputter- sputter) he was never convicted in any court of law!!

This, of course, is a prime example of sophistry, the use of fallacious arguments, with the intention of deceiving. (i.e., the jerk is a liar.)

This is not a court of law, and the argument does not end with a jail sentence....sadly.

It is the court of real world experience, and is based on one's judgment based on their experience and knowledge, and, especially, the past behavior of the individual in question.

The type of verdict demanded does not require that of a court, it is the court of public opinion.

Based on Clinton's history, is the charge that he refused to acknowledge his prey's refusal for sexual intercouse...possible or impossible?

.......probable or improbable?

.....exceptional or expected?

Has he been shown to be a liar? Yes, in fact in a court of law.

The answer is clear.

"Bill 'the rapist' Clinton" is an accurate description.

The same procedure should be used to examine as to whether charges would even be brought against one of his lofty political stature...and political party.

That question requires even less effort to answer.....as it has been answered previously, in an even more serious matter: responsibility in the death of a young woman.

I refer to "The Liberal Lion," Ted Kennedy.....,murderer.

An auxiliary question might be 'what type of individual would support rapists and murderers as mentioned above?

This, too, is an easy question to answer.
Raise your paw.

Maybe she tried to seduce him, either way the at the most I think it would of been consensual, if there was sex at all. She was have an affair with a married man, so I don't find her miss prim and proper. Actually I find women who cheat on their husbands exp with a married man to be deplorable.

Maybe she tried to seduce him, either way the at the most I think it would of been consensual, if there was sex at all. She was have an affair with a married man, so I don't find her miss prim and proper. Actually I find women who cheat on their husbands exp with a married man to be deplorable.

The question was: are you claiming an affair between Broaddrick and Clinton?

Are you serious? With Bill's record with women you'd give him the benefit of doubt over her? The left's war on women continues.

Are you serious? With Bill's record with women you'd give him the benefit of doubt over her? The left's war on women continues.

1. To repeat statistics known to be contrived is an example of what Aquinas called 'ignorantia affectata - a cultivated ignorance'.

2. "The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata.

An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.'
RICHARD BADALAMENTE

Forum List

Back