Breaking: Trump to visit East Palestine, OH (BIDEN STILL MIA)

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I predict we're gonna see the current Commander In Thief reverse course pretty fucking quick now.

Biden may not have given a shit about a buncha poor whities that voted for Trump before today - but suddenly he'll have his come to Jesus moment.

Maybe he'll even throw ButtEdgeEdge under the bus?

What a bunch of disingenuous clowns runnin' the show right now.

I predict we're gonna see the current Commander In Thief reverse course pretty fucking quick now.

Biden may not have given a shit about a buncha poor whities that voted for Trump before today - but suddenly he'll have his come to Jesus moment.

Did he bring paper towels?

And he can do what? Brag about he alone can solve the problem? That he'll put the best people on it? Throw paper towels at the residents? :auiqs.jpg:

And he can do what? Brag about he alone can solve the problem? That he'll put the best people on it? Throw paper towels at the residents? :auiqs.jpg:

Any of that would far surpass Biden's disgusting silence.

The Transportation Secretary refuses to even show up.

The fact that you're defending the absence of the "President" during a domestic chemical disaster betrays your supreme hypocrisy.

I thought you crooks cared oh so much about the environment?

Where's Greta? AOC? Pocahantas?

*crickets*

If ever we doubted our own perception of your propensity toward hatred for our great country and its citizens - let this moment put that doubt to bed for good.

I wonder if Biden will go full Obama.

iu

Forum List

Back