Breaking: Watch A Worthless Texas Pig Assault A Family After They CALLED THEM For Help

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
This just happened a few hours ago, apparently.

A woman called the police for help because a man choked her 7-year old son. The police respond by questioning her when she states that the man had no right to do that, asking her "why not?" which starts an emotional escalation, and within seconds the worthless, useless fucking pig is throwing her to the ground.

Watch below:

Horrifying. Police in this country are out of control. Expect this to only get worse under a Trump admin.

Update: The mother in the video and her two teenage daughters have been released.

Looking for more details

Anyone want to bet nothing happens to the worthless pig?

Anyone want to bet nothing happens to the worthless pig?

I can only hope something happens..

Lately I have seen many examples of police being punished, even prosecuted, for such outrageous conduct. If the cop doesn't lose his job something is wrong. I want to see what happens to the jerk who choked the young boy. Even if the boy littered and talked defiantly to the man that did not give the man the right to put his hands on the child.

From what I saw the cop wasn't interested in the call about the kid being grabbed by the throat.

I'll wait for more info, but it looks like i agree with STYFE at this point that the cop did not handle the matter properly from the start. He was more interested in the littering accusation than the assault on a 7 year old accusation.

This just happened a few hours ago, apparently.

A woman called the police for help because a man choked her 7-year old son. The police respond by questioning her when she states that the man had no right to do that, asking her "why not?" which starts an emotional escalation, and within seconds the worthless, useless fucking pig is throwing her to the ground.

Watch below:

That cop is a complete ass, he reacted to her personal attacks which he is trained Not to do..

He traumatized that young girl..jerk

Me thinks he is in trouble...

From what I saw the cop wasn't interested in the call about the kid being grabbed by the throat.

Probably because it's the usual bullshit claim. Nothing in the crappy heavily edited 'video' verifies it. This is just another case of some trash trying to get a big payday from the local govt., that's all.

I'll wait for more info, but it looks like i agree with STYFE at this point that the cop did not handle the matter properly from the start. He was more interested in the littering accusation than the assault on a 7 year old accusation.

Two loud mouthed asshole cows screaming hysterical blathering nonsense at you for 10 minutes will do that to anybody. Anybody taking these claims seriously needs mental health counseling. The fact that Skippy posted it proves it.

I want to add that STYFE's thread calling the cop a pig and bashing my entire beloved state is typical of bed wetting parasites, and that's why police misconduct is regularly over looked.

Most of the people making those accusations are assholes who should get their teeth knocked down their throats. There wouldn't be as much police misconduct if people had respect for them. That respect is undermined by parasites like Stiffy, and the meat puppet faggot who are so eager to assail the police before the facts come out, promote lies like "hand up don't shoot", and embolden ghetto rats to get physical with police and then cry when they get their asses kicked.

Probably because it's the usual bullshit claim. Nothing in the crappy heavily edited 'video' verifies it. This is just another case of some trash trying to get a big payday from the local govt., that's all.

Two loud mouthed asshole cows screaming hysterical blathering nonsense at you for 10 minutes will do that to anybody. Anybody taking these claims seriously needs mental health counseling. The fact that Skippy posted it proves it.

Yooo hoo anyone home in that head of your's.... if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen...the cop clearing shows that he has a anger issue and takes things personal..

There may well be more to this than we see from the video. What we do see, however, seems pretty damning as far as the officer's conduct goes. Asking, "Why not?" when the woman says that the adult male has no right to put his hands on her young son is hard to imagine a justification for. It seems almost designed to escalate the situation.

I could never do their job.

At least not without a JTAC and a pair of A10's running a perimeter.

I trusted Iraqis more than ghetto rats.

I could never do their job.

At least not without a JTAC and a pair of A10's running a perimeter.

I trusted Iraqis more than ghetto rats.

Yes, me either. In any case, the video they ran on the local station doesn't edit out what the woman said and runs it in its entirety, to which the officer responded "Why not?" Of course it doesn't back up Skippy's idiotic whining. The written transcript will make it even clearer.

Forum List

Back