Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

So what? Many peoples' views cross over between left and right. Some are crazy enough to believe if you're not 100% on the right, then you're on the left.

That is correct, and I am one of those people. However, it's vary rare that I take a liberal position on anything. An issue here--an issue there, perhaps. But if I take a liberal position on most issues, then it's dishonest to say I'm not a liberal.

So what's your point? It's fair game to align all my opinions with that party? Are you really that dense?

Nope, just pointing out that if it walks like a chicken, sounds like a chicken..........

Not only that, but it seems that most of your positions are liberal whether we discuss abortion or some other topic.
Many of my opinions are liberal, but I support small government and smart conservative spending when it comes to gov programs and think there is much work to be done to clean the mess and cut the fat. I dont subscribe to ANY part and play the petty partisan games. Each issue should be taken at face value

So what? Many peoples' views cross over between left and right. Some are crazy enough to believe if you're not 100% on the right, then you're on the left.

That is correct, and I am one of those people. However, it's vary rare that I take a liberal position on anything. An issue here--an issue there, perhaps. But if I take a liberal position on most issues, then it's dishonest to say I'm not a liberal.
I didn't say I wasn't liberal I said I wasn't democrat and that I think the party system sucks. You've falsely accused me of being a partisan puppet a number of times.

I didn't say I wasn't liberal I said I wasn't democrat and that I think the party system sucks. You've falsely accused me of being a partisan puppet a number of times.

There aren't many liberals in the Republican party. Liberals are all part of the Democrat party. Now you can say you are not a registered Democrat, but you're still a liberal.

There aren't many liberals in the Republican party. Liberals are all part of the Democrat party. Now you can say you are not a registered Democrat, but you're still a liberal.
Many Liberals are also Independent, Green, etc....

A fetus isn't a baby, a sperm isn't a baby, the eggs that women expelled every month aren't babies.... you are manipulating language to present a distorted argument

Your defense here is subjective. What gives you the right to decide when a baby is a baby? I guess the same place liberals get the right to judge what a persons "fair share" is.
Same place where you get yours I guess. I'd just rather you but out of people's personal business. Isn't that your whole right wing ideology? Why do you insist on making the government interfere with women on this issue?

So we should just butt out of an innocent woman being raped? Doesn't she have far more ability to defend herself than the unborn child does?

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm
Butt out of a women being raped? What I'm the hell are you talking about? You know it just makes you look stupid when you completely distort a point that person makes to try and validate your arguement.

No, the child is completely helpless. Isn't even granted legal representation.

But that's how cowards like it.

Am I right or what?

Glad we got that sorted out

A fetus isn't a baby, a sperm isn't a baby, the eggs that women expelled every month aren't babies.... you are manipulating language to present a distorted argument

Your defense here is subjective. What gives you the right to decide when a baby is a baby? I guess the same place liberals get the right to judge what a persons "fair share" is.
Same place where you get yours I guess. I'd just rather you but out of people's personal business. Isn't that your whole right wing ideology? Why do you insist on making the government interfere with women on this issue?

So we should just butt out of an innocent woman being raped? Doesn't she have far more ability to defend herself than the unborn child does?

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm
Butt out of a women being raped? What I'm the hell are you talking about? You know it just makes you look stupid when you completely distort a point that person makes to try and validate your arguement.

No, the child is completely helpless. Isn't even granted legal representation.

But that's how cowards like it.

Am I right or what?
you're "what"... it is not a baby, it is literally a clump of cells growing inside a woman's body. It is her, the woman. I'm fine with term limits on abortion with the exception health risks to he mother. But until it's born it is part of the woman

Karena Virginia
Her account: Virginia said in a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred that Trump groped her while she was leaving the US Open in 1998. She said that she was waiting for a car to take her home when Trump approached her with a group of a few other men. According to Virginia he said, “Hey look at this one!” and “Look at those legs.” Virginia alleged that he then grabbed her right arm with his right arm, then touched the inside of her right breast before reportedly asking, “Don’t you know who I am?” Virginia said that her shock soon turned to shame and that she changed the way she dressed as a result of the encounter, hoping to avoid unwanted male attention. She was 27 at the time.

Trump’s response: Nothing yet, but in the final presidential debate the night prior, he denied having assaulted women.

When we found out: October 20, 2016

When she says it happened: 1998

A Running List Of The Women Who've Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault | Huffington Post

11 fucking women but yet in trumps mind they're all liars! THe right makes me fucking sick. They're disgusting filth.

So what's your point? It's fair game to align all my opinions with that party? Are you really that dense?

Nope, just pointing out that if it walks like a chicken, sounds like a chicken..........

Not only that, but it seems that most of your positions are liberal whether we discuss abortion or some other topic.
Many of my opinions are liberal, but I support small government and smart conservative spending when it comes to gov programs and think there is much work to be done to clean the mess and cut the fat. I dont subscribe to ANY part and play the petty partisan games. Each issue should be taken at face value
. Then vote Trump, because Hillary will be a disaster for you and me. I mean your a percentage guy or gal (?) right. So if you honestly look at what Hillary says and has supported, and then you vote for her, umm I'd say you are a liar with this speak about not being a liberal.

Last edited:
So sayeth the board pussy

I can't speak for Christians, but if they support Trump, then they see him as the only alternative to the devil chick

The thing is, Christians lost track of what Jesus was talking about a long time ago...

This is just more proof.
. You lost track about what you were talking about along time ago.

The thing is, Christians lost track of what Jesus was talking about a long time ago...

This is just more proof.

Really? Then who are they supposed to vote for? It's not like we have five or six realistic candidates. There are only two: Hil-Liar and Trump.

And that’s the GOP’s biggest problem: too few liberals.

There was a time when liberals made up much of the Party, before the advent of the bane of social conservativism and religious fundamentalism; Republicans who respected the right to privacy, the right to equal protection of the law, and the right of citizens to due process of the law, Republicans such as Earl Warren and Barry Goldwater.

Indeed, their advocacy of small government was consistently applied by respecting the rights of citizens, where the Constitution prohibits the states from compelling a woman to give birth against her will through force of law, for example.

Without liberals, the GOP has become extreme and authoritarian, seeking to violate the equal protection and privacy rights of citizens by increasing the size an authority of government.

Today the Republican party is about more government, bigger government, and more intrusive government interfering in citizens’ personal, private lives.

It’s no wonder actual, true Republicans and conservatives have been abandoning the Party for decades.

Then vote Trump, because Hillary will be a disaster for you and me. I mean your a percentage guy or gal (?) right. So if you honestly look at what Hillary says and has supported, and then you vote for her, umm I'd say you are a liar with this speak about not being a liberal.

I'm a Republican. I just wonder how the crazy people took over my party.

The thing is, Hillary sounds more like a Republican than Trump does.

Really? Then who are they supposed to vote for? It's not like we have five or six realistic candidates. There are only two: Hil-Liar and Trump.

you are right. They should vote for Hillary. Because Trump is a crazy person.

There's a certain point where you have to look past issues that aren't going to change, anyway (gays and abortions) and look at what is best for the country.

And it isn't a Nazi Game Show Host with a penchant for making things worse.

And that’s the GOP’s biggest problem: too few liberals.

There was a time when liberals made up much of the Party, before the advent of the bane of social conservativism and religious fundamentalism; Republicans who respected the right to privacy, the right to equal protection of the law, and the right of citizens to due process of the law, Republicans such as Earl Warren and Barry Goldwater.

Indeed, their advocacy of small government was consistently applied by respecting the rights of citizens, where the Constitution prohibits the states from compelling a woman to give birth against her will through force of law, for example.

Without liberals, the GOP has become extreme and authoritarian, seeking to violate the equal protection and privacy rights of citizens by increasing the size an authority of government.

Today the Republican party is about more government, bigger government, and more intrusive government interfering in citizens’ personal, private lives.

It’s no wonder actual, true Republicans and conservatives have been abandoning the Party for decades.
Your joking right ?

Forum List

Back