Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

There are plenty of Christians who don't support abortion but also don't think the federal government needs to outlaw it.

But I never said anything about outlawing it. Hillary's positions on abortion are unconscionable, she supports the idea of aborting the child on the eighth month, 30th day, 23rd hour.

That makes me sick to my stomach.
You obviously didn't listen to her. She said if the health of the mother was at risk then that decision should be made by the family and their doctor, not the federal government.
. If the federal government is giving any form of support as in one example being in the form of money or subsidy's to planned parenthood, then they are involved up to their necks in planned parenthood. Where ever there is smoke/money, then there is fire. If the government thwarts the peoples will when it comes to stopping the abortion part of planned parenthood or from policing it, then the government has become complicit in it's dealings with the organization, and it also has indirect influence in the organization. Our federal government has gone so rogue in so many ways over the years, that it is amazing really.
I'm all for smaller government. Have no problem with small business grants, research funding, or subsidies for healthcare, educations or farming. Just cause our government doesn't make abortions illegal that doesn't mean they are promoting it.

Yes that was trumps point, Clintons point was that it should be a decision made by the mother with her doc and family, no government. I'd think you'd support that if it wasn't label as a liberal policy

To be honest, it never was a constitutional issue in the first place. Do you really believe the founders intended for that document to be used as support to kill babies?
Did you really think the founders intended for that document to be used to take away a women's right to decide what to do with her body? I can play this game too...
What to do with her body eh ???? What like get a tan or bigger boobs, face lift, and a wig maybe ?? Your right it wasn't written to stop a woman from being a woman, but when it comes to murdering her child in her womb, because she couldn't keep her dam legs closed, and therefore got herself what she considers a mistake in the form of a little precious human being, then there are protections concerning life that we recognize and honor in this nation. Sadly this idea that killing ones baby falls under the category of a woman's right to do with herself as she see's fit to do, is preposterous.
The life is hers while it is in her body, it is literally a part her body.

Did you really think the founders intended for that document to be used to take away a women's right to decide what to do with her body? I can play this game too...

That woman decided what to do with her body when she allowed herself to become pregnant. But as long as you bring up rights, where is the right written for a woman to kill her baby?
A fetus isn't a baby, a sperm isn't a baby, the eggs that women expelled every month aren't babies.... you are manipulating language to present a distorted argument

A fetus isn't a baby, a sperm isn't a baby, the eggs that women expelled every month aren't babies.... you are manipulating language to present a distorted argument

Your defense here is subjective. What gives you the right to decide when a baby is a baby? I guess the same place liberals get the right to judge what a persons "fair share" is.

Your defense here is subjective. What gives you the right to decide when a baby is a baby? I guess the same place liberals get the right to judge what a persons "fair share" is.
Same place where you get yours I guess. I'd just rather you but out of people's personal business. Isn't that your whole right wing ideology? Why do you insist on making the government interfere with women on this issue?

And no Christian with a conscience could support Hillary Clinton after she explained her stances on abortion last night. She may very well have lost the evangelical vote after that little stunt. And you want to know why he called her a "nasty woman"? That's why.

Christians lost any claim to morality when they kept supporting Trump after they caught him saying "Grab her Pussy".

Same place where you get yours I guess. I'd just rather you but out of people's personal business. Isn't that your whole right wing ideology? Why do you insist on making the government interfere with women on this issue?
. When it comes to murder it's everybody's business...

And no Christian with a conscience could support Hillary Clinton after she explained her stances on abortion last night. She may very well have lost the evangelical vote after that little stunt. And you want to know why he called her a "nasty woman"? That's why.

Christians lost any claim to morality when they kept supporting Trump after they caught him saying "Grab her Pussy".
. Rather grab one than be one.

There are plenty of Christians who don't support abortion but also don't think the federal government needs to outlaw it.

But I never said anything about outlawing it. Hillary's positions on abortion are unconscionable, she supports the idea of aborting the child on the 8th month, 29th day, 23rd hour.

That makes me sick to my stomach.
Actually, what she said is that she strongly supports Roe v. Wade, which allows states to prohibit late term abortions, which 41 states currently outlaw.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/06/18/us/politics/abortion-restrictions.html?_r=0

Are you against states' rights?

So we should just butt out of an innocent woman being raped? Doesn't she have far more ability to defend herself than the unborn child does?

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm

So sayeth the board pussy

I can't speak for Christians, but if they support Trump, then they see him as the only alternative to the devil chick

I guess because I don't believe the founders had abortion in mind when they wrote the US Constitution.

Your fearless leader butted into everything. He butted into our healthcare that nobody invited him to. He butted into our banks that cost good borrowers like myself more fees. He butted into the tobacco industry again costing American citizens and businesses more money. He butted into our local school systems threatening them if they don't allow weirdos in dresses into girls bathrooms and showers.

You want federal control, and I'm for state control.

I guess because I don't believe the founders had abortion in mind when they wrote the US Constitution.

Your fearless leader butted into everything. He butted into our healthcare that nobody invited him to. He butted into our banks that cost good borrowers like myself more fees. He butted into the tobacco industry again costing American citizens and businesses more money. He butted into our local school systems threatening them if they don't allow weirdos in dresses into girls bathrooms and showers.

. Yes they pull this bull crap about how they don't want a government controlled nation (you remember free love, age of Aquarius, drugs & rock & roll), but yet that's all they want now... Hmmm, so why does these hippy libs want all this government control now ?? Ohh I know why.. It's because it's a different government these days (just think about it), where as it is one that they feel represents their immoral lifestyles, reverse racism, and everything else they believe in as these so called eternally oppressed minority. So the majority ends up being controlled now by the new modernized lib leaning government, and the libs love it because they figure the government works for them now, and not for the majority of citizens in this country who are looking at it all in the same ways that they (the hippy libs) once did in the 60's. So I guess it's time for a new revolution maybe ????? Hmmmm.

Last edited:

So we should just butt out of an innocent woman being raped? Doesn't she have far more ability to defend herself than the unborn child does?

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm
Butt out of a women being raped? What I'm the hell are you talking about? You know it just makes you look stupid when you completely distort a point that person makes to try and validate your arguement.

Your fearless leader butted into everything. He butted into our healthcare that nobody invited him to. He butted into our banks that cost good borrowers like myself more fees. He butted into the tobacco industry agaign costing American citizens and businesses more money. He butted into our local school systems threatening them if they don't allow weirdos in dresses into girls bathrooms and showers.

You mistakingly label me as a democrat because I am liberal on social issues. You are wrong I think both parties are bullshit

Last edited:

. Yes they pull this bull crap about how they don't want a government controlled nation (you remember free love, age of Aquarius, drugs & rock & roll), but yet that's all they want now... Hmmm, so why does these hippy libs want all this government control now ?? Ohh I know why.. It's because it's a different government these days (just think about it), where as it is one that they feel represents their immoral lifestyles, reverse racism, and everything else they believe in as these so called eternally oppressed minority. So the majority ends up being controlled now by the new modernized lib leaning government, and the libs love it because they figure the government works for them now, and not for the majority of citizens in this country who are looking at it all in the same ways that they (the hippy libs) once did in the 60's. So I guess it's time for a new revolution maybe ????? Hmmmm.
what are you rambling about??? I'm for small government

You mistakingly label me as a democrat because I am liberal on social issues. You are wrong I think both parties are bullshit

Sorry, but only one party agrees with you on the abortion issue.
So what? Many peoples' views cross over between left and right. Some are crazy enough to believe if you're not 100% on the right, then you're on the left.

So what's your point? It's fair game to align all my opinions with that party? Are you really that dense?

Nope, just pointing out that if it walks like a chicken, sounds like a chicken..........

Not only that, but it seems that most of your positions are liberal whether we discuss abortion or some other topic.

Forum List

Back