Brink of Revolution

Revolution? By whom? Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

300 million guns :muahaha:
So, when can we count on you showing-up with your pea-shooter and threatening the governor and state legislature?

I want to be sure that I'm tuned-in to the news channels when it happens... I'll be sure to bring a bag of popcorn.
Do you have that sign on your front lawn yet? You know? The one telling everybody in the world that you don't need guns and your house is not protected by them?

Where's your sign?

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".
How KGB of your communist state.

No thanks. Fuck Colorado.

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".
Depends on what's at stake. And you can't handle shit, oath violating cops do it for you.

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns can't shoot you? Tell you what scum, I used to shoot a lot, and I got to thinking what if someone tried to break in my house while I was drinking. So I started testing myself. For a long time after drinking 7 or 8 beers I'd grab a handgun or a shotgun and go out on the porch and shoot it. No problems. You see, you liars just got ta know that YOU can't do a goddam thing to us, drunk, old, fat, or not!
You won't be shooting ME... you're talking about 'revolution'... that means revolt against the government... wake me up when ya'll actually TRY it...

Until then, it's "all talk and no action", which is about what most Americans expect from right-wing conspiracy-revolution nut-jobs...

Revolution? By whom? Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

So, when can we count on you showing-up with your pea-shooter and threatening the governor and state legislature?

I want to be sure that I'm tuned-in to the news channels when it happens... I'll be sure to bring a bag of popcorn.
Do you have that sign on your front lawn yet? You know? The one telling everybody in the world that you don't need guns and your house is not protected by them?

Where's your sign?

Subsequently he only has this one:

1588376065540.png

Past time. Police need to choose whose side their on. Sadly I think I know...
Like 160 years ago, sides will go 50/50.
The 1991 riots showed that it will take far lower than that number.....Imagine how few it would take for an organized effort, instead of a random chaotic rabble.
Yeah but that was against blacks. Pretty sure the cops were told to let 'em alone.
How many armed Koreans did it take to hold them off and run them out of Koreatown?
The Koreans were a template. But if someone or some people do shoot an authoritarian figure or more with a weapon he must be voted innocent by jurors. The trial must be in friendlier enviros. And the judges must be taken to task.

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns can't shoot you? Tell you what scum, I used to shoot a lot, and I got to thinking what if someone tried to break in my house while I was drinking. So I started testing myself. For a long time after drinking 7 or 8 beers I'd grab a handgun or a shotgun and go out on the porch and shoot it. No problems. You see, you liars just got ta know that YOU can't do a goddam thing to us, drunk, old, fat, or not!
You won't be shooting ME... you're talking about 'revolution'... that means revolt against the government... wake me up when ya'll actually TRY it...

Until then, it's "all talk and no action", which is about what most Americans expect from right-wing conspiracy-revolution nut-jobs...
Nice deflection, traitor. However, if it comes down to that, I won't be able to wake your stupid lying ass up because I have no idea where you are, and, after engaging armed tyrants I'll likely be dead. Don't really care anymore.

Revolution?

By whom?

You seem to be one of their pawns.

The 1991 riots showed that it will take far lower than that number.....Imagine how few it would take for an organized effort, instead of a random chaotic rabble.
And the 91 riots were just hooligans looking for trouble. Today there’s a mission for a lot of well armed people that half the police will side with.

And the 91 riots were just hooligans looking for trouble. Today there’s a mission for a lot of well armed people that half the police will side with.
That is exactly my point.

And most of the military.

This fight is over before it even starts.

Revolution?

By whom?

You seem to be one of their pawns.
A collaborator....You know what happens to them when SHTF.

Yeah but that was against blacks. Pretty sure the cops were told to let 'em alone.
How many armed Koreans did it take to hold them off and run them out of Koreatown?
The Koreans were a template. But if someone or some people do shoot an authoritarian figure or more with a weapon he must be voted innocent by jurors. The trial must be in friendlier enviros. And the judges must be taken to task.
There may well not be any judges and juries at that point.

Where's your sign?

What does that have to do with the subject of armed revolution?

Where's your sign?

Here's my sign. It's posted right at the top of my driveway and can't be missed.

...You seem to be one of their pawns.
I'm nobody's pawn...

I'm merely a law-abiding American citizen who believes in the Republic and who knows that the 'revolution' pundits are just a$$holes blowing smoke.

They are not to be respected... they are to be laughed at, and ridiculed for the idiots that they are.

Forum List

Back