Brink of Revolution

...You seem to be one of their pawns.
I'm nobody's pawn...

I'm merely a law-abiding American citizen who believes in the Republic and who knows that the 'revolution' pundits are just a$$holes blowing smoke.

They are not to be respected... they are to be laughed at, and ridiculed for the idiots that they are.
Well traitor he who laughs last laughs best. Be sure and stock on on vaseline.
I am on the side of the Republic, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law... so that rules me out as a traitor... pi$$ant.
You're on the side of tyrants...You are the very definition and essence of a cuck.

When the SHTF we both KNOW what is going to happen to all the Cucks :badgrin:

Me
Revolution? By whom? Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

300 million guns :muahaha:
So, when can we count on you showing-up with your pea-shooter and threatening the governor and state legislature?

I want to be sure that I'm tuned-in to the news channels when it happens... I'll be sure to bring a bag of popcorn.
Do you have that sign on your front lawn yet? You know? The one telling everybody in the world that you don't need guns and your house is not protected by them?

Where's your sign?

Here's my sign. It's posted right at the top of my driveway and can't be missed.
M602349.jpg
And I’ve got 5 acres.
Me too. There's plenty of space to bury bodies.

The illusion of authority and safety is cracking. It won't be long until it breaks entirely.

These so-called experts who are actually idiots who do not even know what they are talking about, they are saying that you have to remain effectively under House Arrest for approx another 12-18 months until that sinister vaccine can be put into you and until they zap you with it you all have to stay prisoners and not visit friends or family or have any social life.

The illusion of authority and safety is cracking. It won't be long until it breaks entirely.

These so-called experts who are actually idiots who do not even know what they are talking about, they are saying that you have to remain effectively under House Arrest for approx another 12-18 months until that sinister vaccine can be put into you and until they zap you with it you all have to stay prisoners and not visit friends or family or have any social life.

The New York Times says we won't have a vaccine until 2036.

I never give a shit what the New York Times says because they don't know diddly squat shit about anything. Only someone with pure shitforbrains would at this point.

I never give a shit what the New York Times says because they don't know diddly squat shit about anything. Only someone with pure shitforbrains would at this point.

My point precisely. As someone said recently, we still don't have a vaccine for AIDS, yet life goes on.

...Kondor....what the hell was the Declaration of Independence? I get it. It is the 21st Century. We do not even like the breakers in the constitution as we have enacted the 17th amendment to remove one breaker, created a Fiat Currency owned by mostly foreigners to remove another and want to get rid of the Electoral College. Other nations do not have breakers. We added amendments along with the federal income tax which removed another breaker and turned a Republic into a Democracy. We have appointed extremists as judges and they make law with no one questioning them or removing them one way or the other. The judicial branch has people who make law and we fall for it. If it was not for the never ending lies by our leadership men and women for so many years and questionable ways of their lives, we would be a much more harmonious nation then today.
Then revolt, if you believe so strongly that the Republic is beyond repair and has outlived its usefulness.

You must, however, expect to find me, and vast legions of millions of other loyal Americans, who will be manning the opposing barricades.
This is not the Civil War. This is Urban versus Rural. Figure it out. Cities are at a massive disadvantage. We live in a completely different age. The nation through the 19th century was rural centric. The nation became urban centric in the 20th century. Rural areas have most of the staples of life and living. Cities need rural areas. Rural areas not so much of cities. Technology has boosted communication to near immediate in most parts of the nation. I am from the city originally. You have treated those people nasty. The media, politicians, entertainers have showed disdain for a good portion land wise of this nation. you blew the 2016 election. All you had to do was lie low and be humble. But you didn't. Hillary didn't. The media/entertainers and politicians didn't. But in many way we are still moving left. Companies that at one time showed wholesomeness in their products now show a total left wing ways in their commercials. Boy did they sell out fast. Maybe the seven levels of hell is real and they will meet their fate as we all will. To me there is a balance of the virus. the economy and the potential for an international war more then an internal one. But I believe the cities would not fare well in one.

They and the UN should have bombs dropped on them and take WHO with them.

What country are you guys talking about? None of this is occurring where i live. People are visiting..with care. social lives are continuing..albeit muted. i can fish all day...or nap under a tree. I walk 5 miles a day....the stores are full of goods. restaurants are closed..so we, as a community, have taken to using the delivery option at least once a week..to support them..and the ad hoc delivery culture that has sprung up. Our republican Gov. has extended the restrictions for another 2 weeks..most agree with him. Common sense and civility are often in evidence.

Sorry for your luck..if that is not your situation.

Last edited:

What country are you guys talking about? None of this is occurring where i live. People are visiting..with care. social lives are continuing..albeit muted. i can fish all day...or nap under a tree. I walk 5 miles a day....the stores are full of goods. restaurants are closed..so we, as a community, have taken to using the delivery option at least once a week..to support them..and the ad hoc delivery culture that has sprung up. Our republican Gov. has extended the restrictions for another 2 weeks..most agree with him. Common sense and civility is often in evidence.

Nor where I live, even with Barking Northam at the helm. People wouldn't put up with it.

But there are certain governors taking advantage of the illusory fear they've stoked.

What country are you guys talking about? None of this is occurring where i live. People are visiting..with care. social lives are continuing..albeit muted. i can fish all day...or nap under a tree. I walk 5 miles a day....the stores are full of goods. restaurants are closed..so we, as a community, have taken to using the delivery option at least once a week..to support them..and the ad hoc delivery culture that has sprung up. Our republican Gov. has extended the restrictions for another 2 weeks..most agree with him. Common sense and civility is often in evidence.

1588380059216.png

1588380079689.png

There is a video contained within the link, this maniac wants to crash the American Economy and have all the Americans under House Arrest for another 12-18 months until there is a vaccine for something that so far has killed LESS peoples than the normal seasonal flu has. WHY? Because obviously there IS an ulterior Agenda at work that has ZERO to do with COVID-19:

View attachment 330609

View attachment 330610

There is a video contained within the link, this maniac wants to crash the American Economy and have all the Americans under House Arrest for another 12-18 months until there is a vaccine for something that so far has killed LESS peoples than the normal seasonal flu has. WHY? Because obviously there IS an ulterior Agenda at work that has ZERO to do with COVID-19:

Yeah. He has a larger agenda.

View attachment 330609

View attachment 330610

Or 30 years.

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D
I'm curious, what is it you want out of radical fascism, what is it you are willing to tolerate being done to you in the name of public health??? Seriously, explain how radical ultra totalitarian fascism gets its done for you, while freedom and individuality do not? I really mean it, sell me on fascism?

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D
I'm curious, what is it you want out of radical fascism, what is it you are willing to tolerate being done to you in the name of public health??? Seriously, explain how radical ultra totalitarian fascism gets its done for you, while freedom and individuality do not? I really mean it, sell me on fascism?
Whatever Soros tells him is what he is for.

Hopefully we won't have the NYT past 2020.

Forum List

Back