Britney Griner called on the WNBA to stop playing the national anthem because of racism.

Most of the racial divisiveness gripping our country can be traced back to the efforts of Obama. The escalation of our border problems and healthcare costs are also courtesy of BHO. The Most damaging President of the modern era.
Exactly correct. He automatically took the side of the black in any altercation involving a white before knowing any of the details. He even sent a White House contingency down to Michael Brown’s funeral - a lowlife thug who tried to murder a white cop.

To me Griner getting smacked by the ruskies is just her tough luck

If it were up to me she’d still be there

Because when it comes to rich sports stars hating America my policy is take a knee, break a knee

Then we all have something to cheer about
Let's remember how she ended up in a Russian prison. She was so goddam stupid, she thought her "superstar" status entitled her to smuggle hash oil through Russian customs.

Exactly correct. He automatically took the side of the black in any altercation involving a white before knowing any of the details. He even sent a White House contingency down to Michael Brown’s funeral - a lowlife thug who tried to murder a white cop.
I'll never forget Obama's first foray into racial division with his absurd speech on the Cambridge police incident. A complete nothingburger that he turned into a national speech. Remember that WTF moment? I still remember him saying "I don't know the details but it is clear the Cambridge Police acted stupidly".

I'll never forget Obama's first foray into racial division with his absurd speech on the Cambridge police incident. A complete nothingburger that he turned into a national speech. Remember that WTF moment? I still remember him saying "I don't know the details but it is clear the Cambridge Police acted stupidly".
Yes, I remember that. I also remember him saying that if he had a son, he would look like Travon.

The scarier thing is that the bigger racist is his wife. She sees everything through the prism of race, and with her, black people are who matters. In fact, her college thesis exhibited such underlying animus toward whites that they kept it under wraps until after the election.

Yes, I remember that. I also remember him saying that if he had a son, he would look like Travon.

The scarier thing is that the bigger racist is his wife. She sees everything through the prism of race, and with her, black people are who matters. In fact, her college thesis exhibited such underlying animus toward whites that they kept it under wraps until after the election.
Like I've said many times, of all the first black couples we could have had as President and First Lady, why did it have to be those two Racist America haters?

Remember that WTF moment? I still remember him saying "I don't know the details but it is clear the Cambridge Police acted stupidly".
Exactly

It ranks right down there in the sewer with “We have to pass the bill to find out whats in it”

To me Griner getting smacked by the ruskies is just her tough luck

If it were up to me she’d still be there

Because when it comes to rich sports stars hating America my policy is take a knee, break a knee

Then we all have something to cheer about
Griner didn't hate America. She used her first amendment right to protest the racism we continue to experience. Your policy could get you hospitalized.

In 2020, Griner called on the WNBA to stop playing the national anthem amid ongoing protests about racism and police brutality sparked by the killing of George Floyd.
That bitch should never have been freed from the Russian prison.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Obama was a dumbass affirmative action Negro that was only qualified to be a shoeshine boy.

During his administration poverty increased, family income decreased, taxes increased, debt increased $10 trillion with nothing to show for it, there was dismal economic growth, millions of Illegals flooded into the country and the stupid sonofabitch escalated the war in Afghanistan.

That type of dimwit is what we got when racist Americans voted for the asshole because he was a Negro.

I got my job because I studied my ass off to get a MS in Engineering and worked my ass off to keep it. If I would have hired dumbass AA Negros because of a stupid EEO goal my area of responsibility as a Director would have failed.

Every year when I was rated for a bonus meeting EEO goals was 5% and they always gave that anyhow. Getting the work done was 95%. No brainier on not hiring dumbass AA shitheads.

By the way. Are you going to move to California to get some of that White Guilt Reparation money? Just think how much Colt Malt Liquor, crack and Kool cigarettes that could buy you.
No I'm not confused. You have dementia. You are the beneficiary of white male preference. Many qualified people of color were excluded to give you a chance.

Griner didn't hate America. She used her first amendment right to protest the racism we continue to experience. Your policy could get you hospitalized.
Thanks for the warning

Don't roll your eyes pod nuh, because you don't know. But I do.

Old white men who have lived their entire lives getting what they say affirmative action is then pretend they never got preferences or privilege makes me

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

No I'm not confused. You have dementia. You are the beneficiary of white male preference. Many qualified people of color were excluded to give you a chance.

Screen_Shot_2022-12-16_at_9_54_43_AM-2637071.png

You continue to be confused Moon Bat.

What White male preference did I get when I had to pass courses like Differential Equations and Thermodynamics in order to get a degree to qualify me for a good paying job? Nobody gave me extra points on an Engineering test because of my race or an affirmative action goal like Obama got in his Law courses. He was a dumbass that wouldn't release his college transcripts because it would reveal that he was passed because of affirmative action, not because he knew anything about the subject matter. Not wonder he was overturned 70% of the time by the Supreme Court. He was given a law degree but didn't know jackshit about the law.

As an Engineering Director I was not going to hire dumbass Negros that didn't learn jackshit about their sbject matter just to meet a stupid EEO goal. That was the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back