Budget

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
You can always count on the Rinos to screw the country, the fix is in a budget is agreed upon.

It will require all of the Democrats to vote for it to pass, the deal was struck in secret, the rank and file Republicans were not even consulted, yeah I'd say the GOP RINO's screwed us over again. Why do we even bother sending our representatives to Washington?

• Banned
Leave it to boner to screw the pouch, moderates are weasels.

Always wanting everyone to like them...

Come to an agreement ?! Outrage ! !!

What is wrong wh you right wing screwballs? Shutting down the gov doesn't save money . It costs money .

• Banned
Come to an agreement ?! Outrage ! !!

What is wrong wh you right wing screwballs? Shutting down the gov doesn't save money . It costs money .
Not really...

You honestly believe that Boehner did this to make everybody like him? Well, if that's the case he is a fool, because it only increases the hatred of him by the extreme right wing. Of course he knows that. He's doing what is right. We don't need budget crises to be used as a presidential election football. Let's get the crises out of the way until after the election. Boehner did the right thing.

It will require all of the Democrats to vote for it to pass, the deal was struck in secret, the rank and file Republicans were not even consulted, yeah I'd say the GOP RINO's screwed us over again. Why do we even bother sending our representatives to Washington?
Wrong ... it will require sane Democrats to join sane Republicans in getting the crises out of the way of Presidential election game playing.

• Banned

You honestly believe that Boehner did this to make everybody like him? Well, if that's the case he is a fool, because it only increases the hatred of him by the extreme right wing. Of course he knows that. He's doing what is right. We don't need budget crises to be used as a presidential election football. Let's get the crises out of the way until after the election. Boehner did the right thing.
Boner is equally hated by both the far left and far right as it should be, I can respect those positions.
Spineless cry baby screwed the country... Again

Wrong ... it will require sane Democrats to join sane Republicans in getting the crises out of the way of Presidential election game playing.
The only sane ones are the ones standing their ground no matter the cost...

Right increasing the debt to $20 trillion is sane. Go ahead explain that I'm sure we'd all appreciated hearing your rationale. :cuckoo:

Boner is equally hated by both the far left and far right as it should be, I can respect those positions.
So you only respect the opinions of those who think they know everything, hence proving that they really know nothing?

Moderates could get together to solve our debt crisis, but the extremists who take extreme positions such as "no tax increases" and "do not touch entitlements" prevent that from happening.

Good governing requires compromise and cooperation.

awwwwww, what a shame, a deal...

well damnit, this kills the RW's chance to whine and draw a ton of attention before they,

CAVE IN TO THE DEMS...

The only sane ones are the ones standing their ground no matter the cost...
That's stupid. Baghdad Bob stood his ground, looking like a fool.

Face reality: you don't have all the answers, you don't know everything. How could you? Are you a man or a god?

Yes, really. Because only a foolish anarchist such as yourself would make the shutdown permanent.

Then maybe some of the moderates snd liberals need to start accepting the fact thst the Federal Government DOES NOT HAVE LEGITIMATE POWER to legislate or soend on MOST of the things in our budget on a,yearky bssis.

Better NO Government than a BLOATED Government.

Right increasing the debt to $20 trillion is sane. Go ahead explain that I'm sure we'd all appreciated hearing your rationale. :cuckoo:
It is sane to continue to increase the debt limit while consensus on how to reach a balanced budget cannot be met. To do otherwise would risk anarchy, chaos, and economic crisis.

Yes, really. Because only a foolish anarchist such as yourself would make the shutdown permanent.

Then maybe some of the moderates snd liberals need to start accepting the fact thst the Federal Government DOES NOT HAVE LEGITIMATE POWER to legislate or soend on MOST of the things in our budget on a,yearky bssis.

Better NO Government than a BLOATED Government.
That is not a fact. It is an extremist reading by you of the Constitution that the courts do not agree with.

This is the GOP once again colluding with Dem's to neuter the peoples Republican representatives in Washington for another 2 years. By giving the Dem's all the money they want for the next two years there really is no reason for our representatives to be there, they may as well come home. Hell just revise the constitution its clear we don't need more than about 10 people in DC to make all the decisions, if they are just going to ignore the hundreds of representatives we send to Washington what's the point?

So you only respect the opinions of those who think they know everything, hence proving that they really know nothing?

Moderates could get together to solve our debt crisis, but the extremists who take extreme positions such as "no tax increases" and "do not touch entitlements" prevent that from happening.

Good governing requires compromise and cooperation.
Ha, it should be a war of attrition. All or nothing mentality...
Who ever loses they live with it, the winner do whatever they want and see what happens only to start all over again...

Forum List

Back