Buffalo Shooter's BEDROOM PHOTOS Leak - You will NEVER BELIEVE WHAT IS INSIDE

I have not seen Tuckers bedroom but I do watch his show and I heard him exposing the same core message that drove this whacko to shoot black people. You’re calling the whacko a tool of the Dems. I’m curious if you see Tucker as the same

Another lie since he himself said he decided this attack alone and based on his reading of many ideologies he stated he is an Authoritarian Left winger.

His Manifesto are being disappeared from the internet because it calls every one like who lies about what he really thinks.

Page 8:

Are you a conservative? No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Page 5:

Where did you get your current beliefs? Mostly from the internet. There was little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person. I read multiple sources of information from all ideologies and decided that my current one is most correct.

Page 9:

Did you always hold these views? When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.

Another lie since he himself said he decided this attack alone and based on his reading of many ideologies he stated he is an Authoritarian Left winger.

His Manifesto are being disappeared from the internet because it calls every one like who lies about what he really thinks.

Page 8:

Are you a conservative? No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Page 5:

Where did you get your current beliefs? Mostly from the internet. There was little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person. I read multiple sources of information from all ideologies and decided that my current one is most correct.

Page 9:

Did you always hold these views? When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.
Lie? What do you think I lied about?! I never said Tucker influenced this kid so don’t even pretend like that’s what I implied.

I have not seen Tuckers bedroom but I do watch his show and I heard him exposing the same core message that drove this whacko to shoot black people. You’re calling the whacko a tool of the Dems. I’m curious if you see Tucker as the same
Well if you can't explain why Tucker is relevant to this thread you just created a red herring fallacy.

According to the replies on Twitter, that second photo is of a jar of the man's semen.

Page 8:

Page 5:

Page 9:

Do you remember Christopher Dorner? Look up his manifesto

Official flag of the GOP.
Not really
136592a_lg.jpeg

Forum List

Back