🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
It will cost $9 Trillion in Government services to absorb the number of Illegal Immigrants in this country right now. It's far cheaper to deport them and keep them out than to absorb them. The Wall and using Border Patrol and The National Guard to support them is right now The Cheapest thing we can do.

All those Social Safety Net Dollars should be going to Veteran Citizens, Elderly Citizens, Child & Baby Citizens, and Minority Citizens, and The Our Poor American Citizens.

I disagree with where the money should go instead, but I agree on stopping the problem. All it would take is a simple law passed by Congress and signed by Trump: Anybody caught in this country illegally after May 1st is subject to a minimum five years in prison. We will go from 11 million illegals to about three or four dozen, and we won't need a wall either.

It will cost $9 Trillion in Government services to absorb the number of Illegal Immigrants in this country right now. It's far cheaper to deport them and keep them out than to absorb them. The Wall and using Border Patrol and The National Guard to support them is right now The Cheapest thing we can do.

All those Social Safety Net Dollars should be going to Veteran Citizens, Elderly Citizens, Child & Baby Citizens, and Minority Citizens, and The Our Poor American Citizens.

I disagree with where the money should go instead, but I agree on stopping the problem. All it would take is a simple law passed by Congress and signed by Trump: Anybody caught in this country illegally after May 1st is subject to a minimum five years in prison. We will go from 11 million illegals to about three or four dozen, and we won't need a wall either.

the 1.6 billion Trump got last week only goes to previously approved fence repair .. read the bill.

SUCKERS !!!!!

:21:

the 1.6 billion Trump got last week only goes to previously approved fence repair .. read the bill.

SUCKERS !!!!!

Where did I say it didn't? Hearing those voices in your head?

They should build once 20 foot section of the wall and knock it over on it's side so Little Donald has something to ride the stock market to the bottom.

If Trump builds a wall

We will tear it down when he is gone

If Trump builds a wall

Sounds good. Explain to the taxpayers why you tore down a 20 billion dollar wall. Explain that the Democrat party is now the party of non-Americans. Explain how they like the idea of drugs and illegals pouring into this country. Maybe they can do that after another news report of a MS-13 brutal murder.

If Trump builds a wall

Sounds good. Explain to the taxpayers why you tore down a 20 billion dollar wall. Explain that the Democrat party is now the party of non-Americans. Explain how they like the idea of drugs and illegals pouring into this country. Maybe they can do that after another news report of a MS-13 brutal murder.

The public doesn’t support the wall

Tear it down....tear it down

Mexico will even pay for it

If Trump builds a wall

The public doesn’t support the wall

Tear it down....tear it down

Mexico will even pay for it

Right, just keep listening to the puppet masters. Trump was elected because of the wall. If you really believe the leftist media and the public doesn't approve, just run with that in 2018.

Voting. You forgot a section, OP.

rivalsPutinInstallsMoron.gif

It's amazing how brainwashing works so well on Democrat constituents. It's like if the Dems told their followers we were being invaded by martians from another planet, most of them would believe it.

SUCKERS !!!!!

Where did I say it didn't? Hearing those voices in your head?

addressing the board in general Ray. I used your quote to stay on topic.

Can you believe a politician actually said this?:

“We all agree on the need to better secure the border and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants,”

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States,”

But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they show disregard for those who are following the law.

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.

Go figure.

Here is the man who argued against illegal immigration:

What do you know....the same filthy fuck grew the illegal alien population by 2.5 million during his eight year reign of terror.

Sad but true.

But the number is far, far larger.

That's why you always have to 'Press #1 for English.'

The Engineers of the Guard, should be in Puerto Rico, not our southern border.
Puerto Rico should not be part of the US. They speak a foreign language, are foreign culturally in almost every way, music, food, habits, etc. And of what way are they any good to us ?

Forum List

Back