Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

George Bush made a call for the nation to come together in a time of crisis.
Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
The left did this same thing to Bush.

They said Reagan was above division etc.

Now Bush is the gentleman, and above division.

Maybe the commie left Should shut the fuck up or the next guy will be marching people to their graves.

^^^ Slobbers the fascist right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Impeached Trump makes everything about him.

Bush is right, of course. For one brief, shining moment it looked like people would come together on this.

But it has of course degraded into the same old same old. There are multiple dynamics in play here, although one of the primary factors is, as usual, the political divide.

Wish I was surprised, but I'm not.

Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
The first thing you do after Bush calls for unity is to sow disunity. This thread for example. You have a hard time taking advice, RW.
Bush is out of touch. He is quaint with fuzzy quaint ideals of a shared sense of nationalism. That no longer exists. No one is sowing disunity. The wise recognize that it's there.

We have a President who is making George W Bush look like a dignified statesman.

We have officially exited reality now.

Dignified statesmen are not what we need now. We need someone who is wiling to fight back.
And what we have is a man child who can’t take any criticism and constantly complains how everyone is picking on him

Which is what you would say, because you cannot respect someone who does not go along with your mob.
To earn respect you must give it Trump has given respect to no one Hill Obama McCain or the current Dem hopeful Biden ,he's bashed the fed president and on the stage bashed most of the repub hopefuls the man is a slime bag and I'm being kind

McCain treated you people with great respect. And when he became a problem you turned on him like a pack of rabid dogs.

Trump is our response to your past disrespect.
so you in all your infinite wisdom think doubling down with trump on hate is the right way to go? Lord You gave them eyes but they cannot see

You misrepresenting our valid policies and actions as "hate" is just you being an asshole.
There's no misrepresentation From the get go the moron out of hate for Obama started tearing down all the good Obama did Now he's trying to overturn the ACA denying coverage of pre existing conditions I won't get into shit throwing with you as you don't know tf what you're talking about

Maybe the commie left Should shut the fuck up or the next guy will be marching people to their graves.

Bush was always a gentleman
Horrible President, but a gentleman

Trump is both a horrible President and a horrible man

The first thing you do after Bush calls for unity is to sow disunity. This thread for example. You have a hard time taking advice, RW.
Bush is out of touch. He is quaint with fuzzy quaint ideals of a shared sense of nationalism. That no longer exists. No one is sowing disunity. The wise recognize that it's there.

Bush was able to get the country to rally around him after 9-11, regardless of party

During Trumps crisis, he only drives us farther apart

Bush was always a gentleman
Horrible President, but a gentleman

Trump is both a horrible President and a horrible man
and he brings out the worst from his supporters

people sure as hell had a different opinion of him when he was President......remember Katrina?.....and you want him to handle this?....

Actually, Bush's handling of Katrina is taking on a whole new luster compared to Trump's mishandling of Covid-19.

Yes, there were some serious missteps in Katrina, but eventually, he put the right people in charge and problems were solved.

Trump has largely deferred to the governors, and then complains that the actions they are taking will make it harder for him to get re-elected.
it is taking on a new luster because you hate trump more than you did bush,so now bush aint that bad.....got ya joe....

You're too stupid to rationalize who is and is not stupid.
I can recognize success...and abject failure.
072216trumpfailures-575x426.jpg

Trump’s long record of broken promises

"Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump issued a 76-minute acceptance speech with a long list of promises that he said would fulfill his pledge to make America great again.

"Promises were all he had. No details, no specifics and no actual action plans.

"Which is the Trump way. He promises a lot. He does not deliver.

"Trump claims he is a great businessman but it doesn’t take a lot of research to find his many business and personal failures."

"Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump issued a 76-minute acceptance speech with a long list of promises that he said would fulfill his pledge to make America great again.

"Trump claims he is a great businessman but it doesn’t take a lot of research to find his many business and personal failures."
He is a billionaire, with a model wife, great relationship with all five of his kids and won the presidency with zero political experience...Yeah...he is a "failure".

Plus he built a giant Trump Tower inside your empty head. That is priceless.

Bush was able to get the country to rally around him after 9-11, regardless of party

He united the worst of the worst

He is a billionaire, with a model wife, great relationship with all five of his kids and won the presidency with zero political experience...Yeah...he is a "failure".
If he's a billionaire, it's because his father made him a millionaire in his own name by age eight. Any "success" Trump's achieved has come by losing other people's money.
2x1iou.jpg

Fred Trump - Wikipedia

If he's a billionaire, it's because his father made him a millionaire in his own name by age eight. Any "success" Trump's achieved has come by losing other people's money.
2x1iou.jpg

Fred Trump - Wikipedia
How many people squandered monies that they inherited. He made the most of it and then became president and triggered the likes of you. Ha ahhahahahahahahhha

That is an interesting point and fact. Bush was a bad president most wanted to like.

2x1iou.jpg

Fred Trump - Wikipedia
How many people squandered monies that they inherited. He made the most of it and then became president and triggered the likes of you. Ha ahhahahahahahahhha
And shut down the whole country. Great.

Yeah great politician, shitty leader. Maybe you haven’t noticed where his leadership has gotten us?

2x1iou.jpg

Fred Trump - Wikipedia
And shut down the whole country. Great.
Yep, hindsight being 20/20 probably a mistake. I'll give you that one. He felt the peer pressure of the world.

Yeah great politician, shitty leader. Maybe you haven’t noticed where his leadership has gotten us?
I think he is a great leader. The Best. I think there is no one better in my lifetime sans Bill Belichick.

Forum List

Back