Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

We have a President who is making George W Bush look like a dignified statesman.
Dignified statesmen are not what we need now. We need someone who is wiling to fight back.
You guys have to pretend that the only way to "fight back" is to act like a spoiled, ignorant 12 year old brat.

Who knows. Maybe that's what you really think.

Everything else has failed. Hell, I can't even talk to you. You are the closest thing to a reasonable lib on this site, and you don't even listen.

Trump won. So that's something.
Oh, I pay close attention. I observe carefully, and I ask a lot of questions. There is a difference between listening and blindly & obediently falling in line.

And there's more ways to fight back than to act like a spoiled, ignorant 12 year old brat, but it does require that the individual has the capacity to do so.

YOu did not listen. Because in the post you just replied to, I addressed your point, about "require the capacity to do so".

I pointed out, that we already tried all of that, and it failed repeatedly. Hell, I tried/try it all the time, but you people don't listen.

Even you, the most reasonable lib on the site, don't listen.

Your bit, where you conflated "listening" to "falling in line".

Just....Wow.

Where are you?

View attachment 331753
We're definitely in different universes.

I'm sure yours is the correct one.

And you continue to not listen.

If one side doesn't listen, but continues to attack, then dismissing them and attacking back is a valid response.

And as we can see, works far better than trying to talk reasonably to people that are not listening.
Very, very, very ironic.

People really can disagree with you, but, as you say, WE are the problem, NOT YOU.

Believe what you will. You're not listening.

Did you ever watch the video that I linked for you, of "Stop making me defend Donald Trump"?

THe one I promised you was funny, and done by a liberal?
I don't remember.

Make a point. Otherwise, let's end this tedious conversation.

That was my point. YOu don't listen.

We can't have a serious debate on serious issues, when one side, has stopped listening.

Trump is one possible reply to one side not listening.

And the next one will be worst.

If there is no talking, but still conflicts of interests, fighting is normally the next step.
I don't expect to have serious debates with you. I've tried.

So let's do this: You win. You're right. Across the board.

There. You won the debate. Now we can move on.

It’s not about bases anymore it’s about logic. Something our media doesn’t have and isn’t doing its job.
Where's the logic in supporting Trump?
Virus.jpg

He's too stupid to be POTUS.
You're too stupid to rationalize who is and is not stupid.

We have a President who is making George W Bush look like a dignified statesman.
Dignified statesmen are not what we need now. We need someone who is wiling to fight back.
You guys have to pretend that the only way to "fight back" is to act like a spoiled, ignorant 12 year old brat.

Everything else has failed. Hell, I can't even talk to you. You are the closest thing to a reasonable lib on this site, and you don't even listen.

Oh, I pay close attention. I observe carefully, and I ask a lot of questions. There is a difference between listening and blindly & obediently falling in line.

And there's more ways to fight back than to act like a spoiled, ignorant 12 year old brat, but it does require that the individual has the capacity to do so.

YOu did not listen. Because in the post you just replied to, I addressed your point, about "require the capacity to do so".

I pointed out, that we already tried all of that, and it failed repeatedly. Hell, I tried/try it all the time, but you people don't listen.

Just....Wow.

Where are you?

View attachment 331753

If one side doesn't listen, but continues to attack, then dismissing them and attacking back is a valid response.

And as we can see, works far better than trying to talk reasonably to people that are not listening.
Very, very, very ironic.

People really can disagree with you, but, as you say, WE are the problem, NOT YOU.

Did you ever watch the video that I linked for you, of "Stop making me defend Donald Trump"?

I don't remember.

We can't have a serious debate on serious issues, when one side, has stopped listening.

If there is no talking, but still conflicts of interests, fighting is normally the next step.

Yet, you will still call people names, and oppose us on issues, and conflicts of interest.

So, we will have conflict with no talking....

That is your choice, not ours.

George Bush made a call for the nation to come together in a time of crisis.
Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
The first thing you do after Bush calls for unity is to sow disunity. This thread for example. You have a hard time taking advice, RW.

Let’s examine what our president has done to sow disunity

Pitted states against each other in competing for resources
Mocked states who can’t compete
Praised Republican governors while attacking Democratic governors
Urged people to revolt against virus restrictions
Mocked and blamed other countries
Refused to talk to Governors who don’t praise him
Refused to accept responsibility

Meanwhile, instead of responding to his attempts to sow disunity by trying bring about unity, you simply respond in kind.

Please don't tell me you're helping the situation. Because your not.

You are the least bit interested in unity.
Yes there are those who understand how to achieve “unity” with our President

It involves stroking his ego, telling him how great he is, complimenting how smart he is, attacking his enemies with him, confirming his lies

No thanks

Last edited:

We have officially exited reality now.

And what we have is a man child who can’t take any criticism and constantly complains how everyone is picking on him

Which is what you would say, because you cannot respect someone who does not go along with your mob.
To earn respect you must give it Trump has given respect to no one Hill Obama McCain or the current Dem hopeful Biden ,he's bashed the fed president and on the stage bashed most of the repub hopefuls the man is a slime bag and I'm being kind

Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
So far just this year (of many) I've read every word of the Bible so far this year up to 2nd Kings.

And what we have is a man child who can’t take any criticism and constantly complains how everyone is picking on him

Which is what you would say, because you cannot respect someone who does not go along with your mob.
To earn respect you must give it Trump has given respect to no one Hill Obama McCain or the current Dem hopeful Biden ,he's bashed the fed president and on the stage bashed most of the repub hopefuls the man is a slime bag and I'm being kind

McCain treated you people with great respect. And when he became a problem you turned on him like a pack of rabid dogs.

Trump is our response to your past disrespect.

Just....Wow.

Where are you?

View attachment 331753

Very, very, very ironic.

I don't remember.

Yet, you will still call people names, and oppose us on issues, and conflicts of interest.

That's correct. I know your positions.

To quote you directly, post 230: "YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, NOT US."

So I think we're good. I get it.

So far just this year (of many) I've read every word of the Bible so far this year up to 2nd Kings.
Ever read the one about the two corinthians?

Just....Wow.

Where are you?

View attachment 331753

Very, very, very ironic.

I don't remember.

YOu know it, but you never, not for one second, actually listened to it.

Thus, a complete lack of communication.

You know you're a failed president when "W" gets more respect than you.

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.
empathy is all one needs?......like you said,the guy was a half-assed president....so how would we be better off?.....

No, empathy is ONE attribute required to be POTUS. There are many - You know, things like being able to read a daily briefing and acting like an adult.
when bush was president he was being called a dumbass,a nazi,let a 90% approval rating go to hell and was called a few more choice metaphors....so i ask again.....how would this make things better?.....
Bush would at least be out there swinging instead of sitting on the sidelines.

I was not a fan of the "W". In fact I was one of his biggest detractors, but I'd take him of tRump so fast it would make your head spin.
people sure as hell had a different opinion of him when he was President......remember Katrina?.....and you want him to handle this?....
He would be better that tRump.

You know you're a failed president when "W" gets more respect than you.

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.
empathy is all one needs?......like you said,the guy was a half-assed president....so how would we be better off?.....

No, empathy is ONE attribute required to be POTUS. There are many - You know, things like being able to read a daily briefing and acting like an adult.
when bush was president he was being called a dumbass,a nazi,let a 90% approval rating go to hell and was called a few more choice metaphors....so i ask again.....how would this make things better?.....
Bush would at least be out there swinging instead of sitting on the sidelines.

I was not a fan of the "W". In fact I was one of his biggest detractors, but I'd take him of tRump so fast it would make your head spin.
people sure as hell had a different opinion of him when he was President......remember Katrina?.....and you want him to handle this?....
He would be better than tRump.

On that note, so would this guy:
View attachment 331584

Raciss!!!
Stupid is not a race.

The stupid guy jumping off the train was black.

You raciss!!
He was stupid.

That's not a color thing.

He was stupid.
And you were raciss.
You do realize that what you are doing is in fact the racism in this thread.

You seem to be equating the the stupid with the skin color when it's got nothing to do with it. After all, most conservatives are both stupid and white.

And your spelling of the word "racist" is infact racist.

Now take your racist white conservative ass and be stupid somewhere else for a while please.

Just....Wow.

Where are you?

View attachment 331753

Very, very, very ironic.

I don't remember.

But I disagree.

There must be something wrong with me for disagreeing, huh?

I mean, we all should agree with you.

Just....Wow.

Where are you?

View attachment 331753

Very, very, very ironic.

I don't remember.

But I disagree.

Nope. NOt my point at all. That is your preconceived notion, that you hold on to, while ignoring what I actually say.

Just....Wow.

Where are you?

View attachment 331753

Very, very, very ironic.

I don't remember.

But I disagree.

Nope. NOt my point at all. That is your preconceived notion, that you hold on to, while ignoring what I actually say.
Good gawd.

Okay. You win. Again. Enough.

Just....Wow.

Where are you?

View attachment 331753

Very, very, very ironic.

I don't remember.

But I disagree.

Good gawd.

Okay. You win. Again. Enough.

I know, the nerve of me, insisting that I know my own thoughts and intent more than you.

McCain treated you people with great respect. And when he became a problem you turned on him like a pack of rabid dogs.

so you in all your infinite wisdom think doubling down with trump on hate is the right way to go? Lord You gave them eyes but they cannot see

The left did this same thing to Bush.

They said Reagan was above division etc.

Now Bush is the gentleman, and above division.

Maybe the commie left Should shut the fuck up or the next guy will be marching people to their graves.

so you in all your infinite wisdom think doubling down with trump on hate is the right way to go? Lord You gave them eyes but they cannot see

You misrepresenting our valid policies and actions as "hate" is just you being an asshole.

Forum List

Back