Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

How many people squandered monies that they inherited. He made the most of it and then became president and triggered the likes of you. Ha ahhahahahahahahhha
Trump got rich by losing other people's money.
3hurky.jpg

Corporatism and exploitative financial capitalism were baked into the American state from the beginning. Trump is just aother recent infestation of its oligarchical roots.
So now you admit he is rich. Awesome. Your jealousy is delicious.

the media makes it about him

if Trump cured the corona, the NYT headline would be: "Trump cures corona...a common disease among white nationialists"

How many people squandered monies that they inherited. He made the most of it and then became president and triggered the likes of you. Ha ahhahahahahahahhha
Trump got rich by losing other people's money.
3hurky.jpg

Corporatism and exploitative financial capitalism were baked into the American state from the beginning. Trump is just aother recent infestation of its oligarchical roots.
Trumps choice in home decor is what white trash think rich people live like
So now that you were beaten and humiliated by me in our other debate, you and your dress you wear in the shower moved here? Fantastic. Ready for another beating?

George Bush made a call for the nation to come together in a time of crisis.
Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
What a classless piece of shit Trump is.
Compared to you? He is a saint. You're a typical dickhead Leftist. Not even sure why you're on this board when you only listen to yourself.

Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
The left did this same thing to Bush.

They said Reagan was above division etc.

Now Bush is the gentleman, and above division.

Maybe the commie left Should shut the fuck up or the next guy will be marching people to their graves.

^^^ Slobbers the fascist right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Impeached Trump makes everything about him.

Not like Obama in every speech.

"I, I, I, me, me, I, I, me, me, me"
LOLOLOL

"I" or "me" = 48 times

"I" or "me" = 47 times

To be fair, W's approval rates went over 90% when he did his unity thing post 9-11, but his incompetence and lack of experience led us into his war.

Compared to you? He is a saint.
Wrong. I have class, ethics, morals, and a good education. Trump has a cult (that's you).
Says you. 100% subjective. You don't have the ethics and or morals to debate honestly.

Duke undergrad and Northeastern MBA..and your education is? Not great, since you are a failed credit scoring analyst.

Maybe the commie left Should shut the fuck up or the next guy will be marching people to their graves.

^^^ Slobbers the fascist right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Impeached Trump makes everything about him.

Not like Obama in every speech.

"I, I, I, me, me, I, I, me, me, me"
LOLOLOL

"I" or "me" = 48 times

"I" or "me" = 47 times

"I" = 65
"me" = 10

rumps choice in home decor is what white trash think rich people live like
Thinking back to his pre-Apprentice days, I find it harder with each passing day to understand how he got to the White House.:eek:
images

Rich white trash probably explains much of his "success."

It is a valid question. The Impeachment was incredibly divisive. And Bush was quiet.

& neither did carter or obama. i do believe slick willy did - that he said 'congress was doing their job' just like they did their job when he was potus. but he said that after being questioned directly during an interview.

it's normal protocol for past potus' to remain quiet about the current potus during their term (outside of the election cycle)

The partisan hate the Left is constantly putting out there, is tearing this country apart.

the partisan hate the right is constantly putting out there, is tearing this country apart.

& it started with:

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

CONtinued with:

teabagger.jpeg

View attachment 331744

4d936ba1ccd1d56d33710000

& tried to end with this:

mitch-mcconnell-make-obama-one-term-president.jpg

& the result was this:

person-of-the-year-donald-trump-president-of-the-divided-8971057.png

Questioning whether or not Obama was really an American, was not hate. It is a reasonable response to someone so far to the Left, that they did not seem to be an American.

You people are so far gone, you can't even see how radical you are.

obama is a corporate (D), dummy.

antifa is extreme left - are you saying that obama = antifa?

lol.... that's insane.

Bush was always a gentleman
Horrible President, but a gentleman

Trump is both a horrible President and a horrible man

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

rumps choice in home decor is what white trash think rich people live like
Thinking back to his pre-Apprentice days, I find it harder with each passing day to understand how he got to the White House.:eek:
images

Rich white trash probably explains much of his "success."

I find it harder with each passing day to understand how he got to the White House

The same way that other amateur did, by beating the most qualified person to ever run for President.

Imagine the stage of TDS when left started praising former President Bush, the man they despised most until Trump.

Imagine the stage of TDS when left started praising former President Bush, the man they despised most until Trump.
I despised the decisions he made as president
I thought he was a good husband and father

Can’t say the same about Trump outside his horrible decisions

Forum List

Back