Bush JR vs Obama, which presidency was worse

Which President did more damage to this nation?

• Read your choices, thx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sdsdsdds Bush Jr

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • qqq bbddd Obama

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Both should be considered one giant 16 year failure.

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
The difference between the two is insignificant.
Except Bush and the GOP ruined the economy and Obama saved it.

See "auto companies".
upload_2018-10-19_10-25-55.png

You can keep repeating the same lie time and time again, it does not make it true.
I don't repeat anything, snowflake. UNLIKE YOU, I do not keep spewing opinion and propaganda. I let the facts, reports, documents, and links do the talking.

I linked to the document and copied and pasted the actual words and you still lie about it.

But you are just a mindless party sheep that has not had an original thought since the day you came into the world, so it is unsurprising that you lie as much as you do.

Even Trump ran on how bad Bush was. You are quite the inbred partisan.
Trump may have stated a negative opinion of Bush and his policies, but Trump did not 'run on' that. There is a big difference, snowflake...not that you are smart enough to know / comprehend that. Nice try.

Trump: George W. Bush behind 'worst single mistake' in US history
President Trump said Wednesday former President George W. Bush is responsible for the biggest mistake in American history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” Trump said during an interview with the Hill. “Obama may have gotten [U.S. military personnel] out wrong, but going in is, to me, the biggest single mistake made in the history of our country.”

Every now and then Trump gets it right

Trump may have stated a negative opinion of Bush and his policies, but Trump did not 'run on' that. There is a big difference, snowflake...not that you are smart enough to know / comprehend that. Nice try.

President Trump said Wednesday former President George W. Bush is responsible for the biggest mistake in American history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” Trump said during an interview with the Hill. “Obama may have gotten [U.S. military personnel] out wrong, but going in is, to me, the biggest single mistake made in the history of our country.”
Worst mistake was NOT going into the Middle east. That was our 2nd worst. Electing Obama, the terrorist US-enemy supporter was our worst.

I linked to the document and copied and pasted the actual words and you still lie about it.
You liked A document, which I debunked and destroyed your argument with numerous documents in response.

Congrats on posting a link, though...that equals your total for the last 2 years. :p Bwuhahahahaha

You liked A document, which I debunked and destroyed your argument with numerous documents in response.

Congrats on posting a link, though...that equals your total for the last 2 years. :p Bwuhahahahaha

I linked to the actual resolution at congress.gov. There is no way to debunk the actual document.

You are such a sheep, and you keep ignoring that your savior in the White House has used this same AUMF to justify his actions.

Worst mistake was NOT going into the Middle east. That was our 2nd worst. Electing Obama, the terrorist US-enemy supporter was our worst.
Not according to Trump.

The Iraq invasion was against international laws and treaties approved by Congress. That makes them part of Constitutional law. What Congress did was doubly (W-ly?) unconstitutional and criminal. That makes H. Clinton a war criminal along with the entire Bush League and the others who voted for it.

Not according to Trump.
Since when did you become a believer in anything Trump said? You finally had some religious experience and have 'seen the light' or just flip-flopping, choosing to parrot anything anyone says when they say negative things about the GOP?

:p

I'm going to say Bush Jr. He did many more bad things than Obama. At least Obama was lazy, despite ill-intent.

Not according to Trump.
Since when did you become a believer in anything Trump said? You finally had some religious experience and have 'seen the light' or just flip-flopping, choosing to parrot anything anyone says when they say negative things about the GOP?

The Iraq invasion was against international laws and treaties approved by Congress. That makes them part of Constitutional law. What Congress did was doubly (W-ly?) unconstitutional and criminal. That makes H. Clinton a war criminal along with the entire Bush League and the others who voted for it.
Yet Congress voted to give Bush the authority to go to war....which new Democrats are trying to spin because it was the Democrats who voted to give him that power. (Like Kerry, I believe, who said, 'I voted for it before I was against it.' :p)

No such vote was held to give Obama the authority to drag the US into wars in Libya and Syria to help terrorists.

Sorry, 'No Sale'.

Not according to Trump.

Thank you for re-parroting that, but you failed to answer my question, snowflake. Can you read?

Obama didn't literally crash the economy like W. did, he just used the fact that it did to funnel taxpayer money to his cronies.

W. allowed terrorist attacks and literally crashed the economy in epic 1929 depression-style.

Total hoser, so is his dad.

Bush Jr. is kind of a dumb shit. I'm not sure I even trust his entire family, they appear to be a component of deep state control. I won't blame the housing crash on him. Progressives do however, because they're short-sighted parrots and require the material. They don't have the brains or will-power to recognize it was the Democrats who controlled the Senate and House when we crashed.

As for Obama, he always struck me as a con-man. As the economy goes he was an under-achiever. Someone sported a great metaphor, in that Obama managed a high-talent team from a losing record to average. Trump made them a champion. More than that, many believe Obama was the worst all-time because he betrayed country and played a major role toward rapid social decline, disrespect, division and weakness. Obama built the snowflake. He also ran an extremely corrupt administration, which in-spite of the evidence, they've never been held accountable.

Last edited:
Not according to Trump.

Thank you for re-parroting that, but you failed to answer my question, snowflake. Can you read?

I’ve never had a problem agreeing when he is right. I just haven’t thought him right very often. I think he handled Syria well. Unlike you I’m not a partisan clown.

Forum List

Back