🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bush Warned Obama About VA

Republicans make the mud: Iraq War

Jump in it then complain about getting dirty: Injured Soldiers

Hillary voted for the war AND propagated the existence of WMDs in Iraq before Bush took office.

Now, tell us. What are her massive accomplishments off the top of your head that garners her any qualiifications to be president.

Wait, why am I asking you? You voted for Obama for no other reason other than he is black (well half black.) Well, if that is not the reason, why don't you tell me all of his qualifications to be president?

Don't attempt to look for his schooling, we know more about James Polk's education than Obama's.

Oh never mind. All you are about is cliche after cliche. Your arguments really have nothing. You are a bloviated hypocrite.

Not to worry though, at least 47% of this country are exactly like you.

Why do you ask anything? You already wrote the script, characters and outcomes of your fiction. Straw men are easy to beat up but good job tho

"fiction"?

hillary DID vote to authorize war on Iraq

the only one revising things is you; typical left-wing nutjob deep in denial

Republicans make the mud: Iraq War

Jump in it then complain about getting dirty: Injured Soldiers

Hillary voted for the war AND propagated the existence of WMDs in Iraq before Bush took office.

Now, tell us. What are her massive accomplishments off the top of your head that garners her any qualiifications to be president.

Wait, why am I asking you? You voted for Obama for no other reason other than he is black (well half black.) Well, if that is not the reason, why don't you tell me all of his qualifications to be president?

Don't attempt to look for his schooling, we know more about James Polk's education than Obama's.

Oh never mind. All you are about is cliche after cliche. Your arguments really have nothing. You are a bloviated hypocrite.

Why do you ask anything? You already wrote the script, characters and outcomes of your fiction. Straw men are easy to beat up but good job tho

Obfuscate, deny, avoid, lie.......

The way of the hypocrite. The way of the liberal.

Bush Administration were the adults. Obama Administration were the amateurs. Evidence the Obama Administration knew about problems back in 2008 but did nothing. And of course the mainstream news sources aren't reporting that. Can't sayi anything good about Bush, ya know.

ABC, NBC Ignore Report Showing Obama Administration Knew About Ongoing VA Problems | NewsBusters
Documents obtained by the Washington Times revealed that the Bush Administration warned the Obama Administration about problems within the Veterans Administration as early as 2008, yet both the ABC and NBC evening news broadcasts ignored the story on Monday, May 19.

Of the big three networks, only the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley covered the new revelations in the VA scandal. CBS News host Scott Pelley noted that “The Bush White House was so concerned about this back in 2008 that it warned the incoming Obama Administration.”

Read more: ABC, NBC Ignore Report Showing Obama Administration Knew About Ongoing VA Problems | NewsBusters

What did Dubya say?

"Hey, I created this mess with two wars and insufficient funding. Have fun!"

Bush Administration were the adults. Obama Administration were the amateurs. Evidence the Obama Administration knew about problems back in 2008 but did nothing. And of course the mainstream news sources aren't reporting that. Can't sayi anything good about Bush, ya know.

ABC, NBC Ignore Report Showing Obama Administration Knew About Ongoing VA Problems | NewsBusters
Documents obtained by the Washington Times revealed that the Bush Administration warned the Obama Administration about problems within the Veterans Administration as early as 2008, yet both the ABC and NBC evening news broadcasts ignored the story on Monday, May 19.

Of the big three networks, only the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley covered the new revelations in the VA scandal. CBS News host Scott Pelley noted that “The Bush White House was so concerned about this back in 2008 that it warned the incoming Obama Administration.”

Read more: ABC, NBC Ignore Report Showing Obama Administration Knew About Ongoing VA Problems | NewsBusters

What did Dubya say?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! i cant defend obama; so i rant about wars my own Dems funded and fought for over a decade!!

lol libs are such losers!1
by the way; did Dems pass a war funding bill; you know that "pays for the wars" that i missed?
you know it IS the EIGHTH-STRAIGHT YEAR of Democrat-majority government in the USA.

idiots and hypocrites

who is President?

for how long?

isnt it still Bush? i mean listen to the left-wing nutjobs here

Obfuscate, deny, avoid, lie.......

The way of the hypocrite. The way of the liberal.

You got it all figured out champ :lol:

THis is like the claims that Bush knew about the crash of 2008.

They take one quote out of thousands, and say, "You see, he was on the case."

Um, no, he really wasn't.
Agreed.

This is a BIPARTISAN clusterphuk; with roots stretching back DECADES.

Each Administration makes improvements in the VA at-large and its healthcare services.

Each Administration allows dry-rot to set-in, in various aspects of VA operations.

Each Administration allows abuse to exist, in various aspects of VA operations, at least, until the abuses come to light in the media and the hand of the Administration is forced.

The Obama Administration is not solely responsible for the problems being reported at the VA.

However, six years into its eight-year tenure, the Obama Administration must assume ownership of the problems, and its own failures to investigate and to act sooner, before their hand was forced by the media.

There's enough blame to go-around for all.

Bottom line... time to stop phukking-around and fix the goddamned thing...

Stop the in-fighting...think of the veterans first... and fix the goddamned thing.

Last edited:

What did Dubya say?

Two wars? You are blaming Bush for two wars?

I think Howey is another truther everyone. He forgets one of the wars the ENTIRE country was in favor of. Well, except for truthers like Howey.

Hey Howey, explain to us how you were against the war in Afghanistan where the country over threw the taliban.

Of course.....you were against that. Like the pathetic, hypocritical, double talking, ignorant ass you are.

Hey Howey, are you pissed the democrats voted for the war? Are you pissed Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for wmds and Bush enforced it?

Are you pissed that Obama did not call for an independent investigation into Bush's mass war crimes that are so obvious to an ignorant left wing hack like you?

Are you pissed that Obama expanded the war against terrorism that you and people like you called a myth?

Is there anything, and I mean anything that a liberal is not a double talking hypocrite about?

Is there anything that a liberal actually stands for? What?

Last edited:
who is President?

for how long?

isnt it still Bush? i mean listen to the left-wing nutjobs here

They're in total melt down.
It is undeniable that, veterans died as a result of criminal negligence at the VA. Also that Obama was warned about problems even before he took office. Also that Obama did absolutely nothing about it.
and what do we get here? BOOOSSH! THEY ALL DO IT!! BOOSHH!!

They dont even make any sense anymore. They're simply irrational.

How many days has it been already?

How many days is too many?

More than one.
And when does the 'meter' (the counting of days) start running?

When the story breaks in the media and embarrasses the Administration?

Or when the initial reports of abuses and wrongdoing first came to the attention of the Administration?

The difference between the two could be weeks, months or even years.

Who knew what... and when did they know it?

THAT is what will probably tell us when the meter should truly have begun running.

Last edited:
They all do it.
So you admit Obama is culpable, yes?

Of course Obama screwed the pooch on this one. I have no admissions to make. Obama does. Bush does. All these assholes who talk about the problem and do absolutely nothing to fix it are up to their eyeballs in the blood and the needless suffering of our veterans.

So you're outraged at Obama, whose negligence caused these needless deaths, right?

Jesus, you are one desperate motherfucker. Were you salivating when you asked that question? So Bush supposedly warned Obama about the problems with the VA. And now all of the VA's problems are due to Obama's incompetence. No vet ever died while waiting on the VA to help hom or her until Obama became potus. Well, what did Bush do about it other than warn Obama? And if the GOP cares so much about vets, then why have they continually voted to cut funding for programs that help vets?

Bush had ordered an independent investigation as well as fired some top officials within 3 days of the conditions of building 18 and mistreatment of the injured being leaked.

Bush, bush, bUSh.....BUsh.....buuuuuuush.

Oh yeah, they will also blame him for Benghazi when they get around to it.

NEWBUSTERS: An ultra right sewer site that serves up a buffet of shit each and every day. That rabbi would stop by on a daily basis for lunch is no surprise. When I saw the word Newsbusters I stopped reading.

Here's a similar article from the Washington Times...

The Obama administration received clear notice more than five years ago that VA medical facilities were reporting inaccurate waiting times and experiencing scheduling failures that threatened to deny veterans timely health care — problems that have turned into a growing scandal.

Veterans Affairs officials warned the Obama-Biden transition team in the weeks after the 2008 presidential election that the department shouldn’t trust the wait times that its facilities were reporting.

Obama Knew About VA Problems as far Back as 2008
Bush knew about the problem for years before 2008 and did nothing about other than pass the problem to Obama, who at least pushed Congress to increase the VA budget to alleviate the problem. How come in all those years, righties never once condemned Bush for ignoring the problem?

How many days is too many?

More than one.
And when does the 'meter' (the counting of days) start running?

When the story breaks in the media and embarrasses the Administration?

Or when the initial reports of abuses and wrongdoing first came to the attention of the Administration?

The difference between the two could be weeks, months or even years.

Who knew what... and when did they know it?

THAT is what will probably tell us when the meter should truly have begun running.
At the very least when the news became public. Right? And it'sbeen days since that happened and only now he's getting around to ordering an investigation.
He previously expressed confidence in Shinseki.
Why did he have to order him to investigate something after Shinseki promised he was already investigating it?

Forum List

Back