🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bush Warned Obama About VA

If Obama didn't know; he should have. If Bush didn't know, he should have.

Look, we went from zero combat troops in the field in 2000 to what, 300,000 to 700,000 who served in theater? Nobody needs to be informed how much medical care can cost. Try multiplying that by a quarter million.

We have never spent enough to compensate members of the military much less taking care of the combat veterans after hostilities end. To say that the President didn't know that the VA wasn't going to be up to the challenged caused by the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is theater of the absurd.

Obama is in office. The blame lays with him. And it will lay with the next POTUS as well who will also fail.

^^Missing the point.
It wasn't money. It was specific mismanagement that caused the deaths. Under Obama.

You're such a partisan hack. People have correctly put the blame on both Bush and Obama, but you just keep pushing on in your typical partisan hack denial mode ignoring the Bush mistakes and focusing only on Obama. Not to say I'm surprised.

Here, you two stupid fucks.....

We've known all along that the VA was filled with incompetents.

We've known all along that Veterans were dying for lack of care.

We've known all along that 85,000 Vets are on waiting lists for care.

We've known all along that 18 Veterans commit suicide every day.

Did you stupid fucks know that, under the Lying Cocksucker's regime a Federal Appeals court ruled that

Judge orders VA to reform mental health care, cites 'unchecked incompetence' - Nextgov.com

Of course you didn't. Because you're stupid. And because you get your news from Comedy Central and pMSNBC.

We've know for years.... Decades, that VA Hospitals are rife with Staph, AIDS, bed-bugs and mismanagement on a galactic scale.

But what we DIDN'T know was the CRIMINAL ACTS of keeping SECRET LISTS and hiding the DEATHS of Veterans waiting for treatment.

We're talking MURDER CHARGES HERE, you stupid motherfuckers.

We didn't know any of that.

Sure we passed along the usual bullshit about the incompetence, the mismanagement, etc.

But what you two IMBECILES are missing is this......

the LYING COCKSUCKER IN CHIEF said he didn't know about any problems at the VA.

THAT is what we're getting at. You stupid bitches.

NOT that there weren't any problems before the Lying Cocksucker in Chief took over, but that he is a LYING COCKSUCKER for saying that he wasn't aware of any problems when he was BRIEFED by the outgoing Bush people.

THAT is what we're getting at.

That, and the fact that you two are some stupid fucking bitches. I mean, cretins, stupid as fuck, ignorant, drooling, dangerous-to-yourselves-and-others -- STUPID.

FUCK but dimocraps are some stupid shits

^^Missing the point.
It wasn't money. It was specific mismanagement that caused the deaths. Under Obama.

You're such a partisan hack. People have correctly put the blame on both Bush and Obama, but you just keep pushing on in your typical partisan hack denial mode ignoring the Bush mistakes and focusing only on Obama. Not to say I'm surprised.

Did you stupid fucks know that, under the Lying Cocksucker's regime a Federal Appeals court ruled that

Judge orders VA to reform mental health care, cites 'unchecked incompetence' - Nextgov.com

Of course you didn't. Because you're stupid. And because you get your news from Comedy Central and pMSNBC.

We've know for years.... Decades, that VA Hospitals are rife with Staph, AIDS, bed-bugs and mismanagement on a galactic scale.

But what we DIDN'T know was the CRIMINAL ACTS of keeping SECRET LISTS and hiding the DEATHS of Veterans waiting for treatment.

Sure we passed along the usual bullshit about the incompetence, the mismanagement, etc.

NOT that there weren't any problems before the Lying Cocksucker in Chief took over, but that he is a LYING COCKSUCKER for saying that he wasn't aware of any problems when he was BRIEFED by the outgoing Bush people.

That, and the fact that you two are some stupid fucking bitches. I mean, cretins, stupid as fuck, ignorant, drooling, dangerous-to-yourselves-and-others -- STUPID.

I'm not a democrat but thank you for confirming how idiotic Rabbi's claim that Bush solved the problems and Obama is the ONLY president who has failed on this issue is.

"You must love those you lead before you can be an effective leader," he said. "You can certainly command without that sense of commitment, but you cannot lead without it. And without leadership, command is a hollow experience, a vacuum often filled with mistrust and arrogance."

those are the words of Shinseki, from his farewell address when he retired. What happened to that belief when he took the helm of the VA?

I'm not a democrat but thank you for confirming how idiotic Rabbi's claim that Bush solved the problems and Obama is the ONLY president who has failed on this issue is.

Bush solved the problem at Walter Reed. Period. No fucking around, he kicked ass and took names.

And I can tell you from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that the VA Changed like night and day when George Walker Bush, President of The United States of America took over from the serial rapist, Clinton.

Night and Day.

If you know any Veterans, they'll tell you the same thing. Huge difference.

Before then, the VA was like, "Fuck you. Die, we don't care. But please do it somewhere else."

I'm not accusing the Liar in Chief of doing anything to 'harm' the VA, I'm accusing him of what I always accuse him of -- Being a lying fuck.

And a coward who won't confront problems.

Leaders see a problem, take it on and kick its ass.

Cowards hide. They claim not to know. They claim it isn't their fault or their responsibility.

the Liar in Chief is a coward.

The desperation just builds.
1) "Problems" can mean anything. But Bush gave Obama a list of specific issues that were building.
2) Vets werent dying from neglect under Bush. How do we know? Because the Lamestream media would have been all over it if they were.
The problem is Obama. Period.

You know for a fact that no vets died as a result of a backlog or any other problems during the Bush administration because......the lame stream media didn't tell you? You're so full of shit it's rotting your brain

BUSH THIS bush that

is there a left-wing loser willing to acknowledge who's President

do they know what time it is?

When the op brought up Bush to begin with, he's fair game. Go invest in some tissue, crybaby

And still no one can say what Bush was warning Obama about.
I mean, heck the VA was in ship shape under Bush.
So why the need for a warning?

But by all means keep trying to pull your feet out of your mouths will all this diversion and bullshit.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time.

Thanks.

But by all means keep trying to pull your feet out of your mouths will all this diversion and bullshit.

Thanks.

No surprise this shitty thread was started by rabbi. He thinks Bush left Iraq as a stable democracy. No kidding. Read my Sig line. The guy is a grade a partisan hack.

Thanks.

No surprise this shitty thread was started by rabbi. He thinks Bush left Iraq as a stable democracy. No kidding. Read my Sig line. The guy is a grade a partisan hack.

bush left Iraq in better shape than it is in now leftard. remember even Joe Biden said "this is a really @#$%!-BIG DEAL"???

LIBS ARE LOSERS WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES

Look, we went from zero combat troops in the field in 2000 to what, 300,000 to 700,000 who served in theater? Nobody needs to be informed how much medical care can cost. Try multiplying that by a quarter million.

We have never spent enough to compensate members of the military much less taking care of the combat veterans after hostilities end. To say that the President didn't know that the VA wasn't going to be up to the challenged caused by the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is theater of the absurd.

Obama is in office. The blame lays with him. And it will lay with the next POTUS as well who will also fail.

you are absolutely right.....every administration since Vietnam has treated returning Vets half assed......every one of them.....including this one.....

At least one good thing came of this..

This President is so hated by the right wing, this is getting some focus.

Which is a good thing.

Perhaps it will be enough to override McConnell's obstruction to more funding.

One can only hope.

is it the funding or just neglect?.....these guys are homeless,some are not well physically and mentally and some are now handicapped and this is how its been for decades......i delivered Mail to a Vietnam vet who had Mental issues and went to the Long Beach VA Hospital.....his friend told me that all they do is give him drugs but do nothing for his problem....one Doctor there tried to get him to see a Psychiatrist....but the powers that be there said he did not need one....the guy seemed unstable to me,his friend agreed.....

Thanks.

Facts never seem to get in his way...

It is worth a good laugh from time to time

Thanks.

Bush DID leave Iraq as a 'functioning' democracy. Not necessarily 'stable' But fucntioning

the Lying Cocksucker in Chief and his SecState, that Life Support System For A ****, Hitlery Clinton, were too incompetent to get a Status of Forces agreement in force (we have them in 124 other Countries, BTW).

So we had to pull our troops out. Which is what the Lying Cocksucker in Chief and that life support system for a **** wanted anyway.

Now Iran has taken them over. Just like those two wanted.

Egypt, Syria, Libya, Iraq..... Gone.

Here's something you can read if you don't like being stupid on the Mid East.

« He?s Made It Worse: Obama?s Middle East Commentary Magazine

But you won't.

You like being stupid. You enjoy it, you revel in it, you celebrate it. It's easy.

It's almost like being a child, completely dependent on others to do your thinking and critical decision-making for you.

You're a dimocrap. I have no respect for you at all.

None

it's sad watching pathetic left-wing nutjobs still lean on Bush for excuses for obama's failures

what happened at the VA under Bush is irrelevant
why?
because HE LEFT OFFICE YEARS AGO

and when he did he gave a heads up to obama about problems at the VA.

this isnt up for debate; it's a fact

obama failed to address the problems; and people in the VA; an agency who's boss; like every other department or agency; falls under the authority of the President and Commander in Chief; engaged in a COVER-UP to hide the appalling wait times

libs are losers who lie to themselves

you are absolutely right.....every administration since Vietnam has treated returning Vets half assed......every one of them.....including this one.....

Bush 41 tried his best to end that.

I am a Priority 1 Disabled Veteran. Believe me when I tell you, I know what I'm talking about through PERSONAL experience not through the filters of someone else's eyes who may have political view.

When Bush became POTUS, the VA changed almost overnight.

I don't see where the Liar in Chief has done anything DIRECTLY to harm the VA or Veterans but his act is getting old. Really old.

His, "I'm mad as hell" bullshit and, "I just found out about it in the Morning Paper" schtick is getting really tiresome.

In fact, it is so disingenuous as to cause people to believe that he doesn't care.... Not interested.

Maybe if he'd have Cabinet Meetings once in a while (he doesn't, didja know that?) he could find these things out.

The man is the worst president in history. By a LONG shot. By a Big Margin.

If I were President, I would fire Shinseki on the spot and order Eric Himmler to open a Criminal Investigation immediately. I would take no prisoners.

But I'm not, and I never will be. So thieves, liars, scum, criminals, IOW; dimocraps, throughout the Country needn't worry.

Men and Women who offered up their lives for this Country, without reservation, for SHIT pay and lousy living conditions, and these motherfucking bureaucrats are playing numbers games to hide their incompetence?

I'd do worse than fire Shinseki. I think I'd have him perp-walked in chains from his Office

i can only go by what the Vets who worked in the PO were telling me about how they are treated and we had them from Vietnam all the way up to Afghanistan.....the kids coming back from Afghanistan said they were having problems too.....but then to be fair.....there were some that said they were getting what they needed....but most seemed to be critical....

Bush 41 tried his best to end that.

I am a Priority 1 Disabled Veteran. Believe me when I tell you, I know what I'm talking about through PERSONAL experience not through the filters of someone else's eyes who may have political view.

When Bush became POTUS, the VA changed almost overnight.

I don't see where the Liar in Chief has done anything DIRECTLY to harm the VA or Veterans but his act is getting old. Really old.

His, "I'm mad as hell" bullshit and, "I just found out about it in the Morning Paper" schtick is getting really tiresome.

In fact, it is so disingenuous as to cause people to believe that he doesn't care.... Not interested.

Maybe if he'd have Cabinet Meetings once in a while (he doesn't, didja know that?) he could find these things out.

The man is the worst president in history. By a LONG shot. By a Big Margin.

If I were President, I would fire Shinseki on the spot and order Eric Himmler to open a Criminal Investigation immediately. I would take no prisoners.

But I'm not, and I never will be. So thieves, liars, scum, criminals, IOW; dimocraps, throughout the Country needn't worry.

Men and Women who offered up their lives for this Country, without reservation, for SHIT pay and lousy living conditions, and these motherfucking bureaucrats are playing numbers games to hide their incompetence?

I'd do worse than fire Shinseki. I think I'd have him perp-walked in chains from his Office

i can only go by what the Vets who worked in the PO were telling me about how they are treated and we had them from Vietnam all the way up to Afghanistan.....the kids coming back from Afghanistan said they were having problems too.....but then to be fair.....there were some that said they were getting what they needed....but most seemed to be critical....

Thanks to the ACA...... We're all Veterans now

In 2010, for example, VA Secretary Eric Shinseki told the House Veterans' Affairs Committee that claim time had improved the previous year, dropping from 179 days to 161 days.

Period.

The disability-processing time is closely watched by Congress and veterans' advocates as a measure of VA efficiency. In fiscal 2012, the average days to complete a VA disability compensation or pension claim rose to 262 days, up from 188 days in fiscal 2011, according to a recently completely VA performance report.The 262-day average is the highest that measure has been in at least the past 20 years for which numbers were available.The VA's long-term goal is to get the processing time to an average of 90 days...

VA Claims-Processing Delays Hit 20-Year High | Military.com

In 2002, it took the VA an average of 224 days to complete claims, as compared with 166 days in 1999.

Period.

Shinseki was booted out of The United States Army. You all knew that, right?

really?.....i cant find that,everything i see says he retired after 38 years....what was the boot for?....

Thanks for all your acknowledgements and concessions to my previous point about stupid the claim is that Obama is the one who did this.

My additional opinion:

This underscores how stupid it is to lie us into an unjustified war. This is all under the foreseeable costs of war.

It pisses me off that Obama didn't fix this problem like he said he was going to in his campaign speeches. It also pisses me off that Bush didn't fix these problems. Going further back I'm pissed that Vietnam vets had the same problems under Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon.

If you are going to conduct a war, then you have a moral obligation to take care of those who sacrifice so much to fight that war for you.

No excuses. We should get this fixed yesterday!

Forum List

Back